Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Ciel : People raise their morning glasses to me. "Happy 13th birthday, Lord Phantomhive," They all say in an awkward, quiet union. I try not to sigh. Idiots...
"Thank you very much everyone." I turn to Bard. "Please cut the cake and serve a piece to everyone.." I say, despite wanting to keep the thing to myself and myself alone. It wasn't like Sebastian made it for them. I sigh and take a sip of warm milk laced heavily enough with brandy. Mayrin...

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm

yes, but hair is very distinctive, and she's pretty much always hid as a boy

Delia: I look around the table at all the people. This was a good place to hide, and no ones seemed to notice me. But I feel like Im intruding, apparently its the boys birthday. I frown staring at my hands.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 pm

[oh dear o.O]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 pm

meh?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm

dont worry hes not going to get drunk o-o its just to calm him

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Salice: I look around the table, my eyes narrowing fractionally as i spot a familiar red head. I set down my cup, looking away as she starts to turn my way and thank Bard quietly. I would recognize that red head anywhere.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm

oh good :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm

its just that once ciel got drunk and he thought he was a lady pirate cus he wears a patch on his right eye normally >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi guys, how goes it?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

ello Matt Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Ciel : I eat breakfast quietly. I don't touch the cake, i have Tanaka take care of it for me so that i can eat it while im in the office. Even if we had a double murder around it didn't mean i could slack off. As of now i couldn't do much though. People were speaking of party plans for me so that i could enjoy my 'special day'. Lady Irene tried to cheer me up with idiotic female chatter about me being of marrying age. "Ciel you've grown so handsome. Maybe Grimbsy will have some competition," She giggles. Her fiance laughs a little for my sake. I try not to scowl.
Ranmou looks at me, her face as serious as always. "Hes pretty like a girl," She says. I do scowl at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

afternoon matt-oppa ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm

ah! haha thats great.

Delia: I nibble on the cake quietly,looking around the table. I spot a familiar face and cast my eyes down. Staring at the plate I hope she doesn't notice, but I touch my hair instinctive, knowing.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:35 pm

What'd I miss? Other than the new person
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:36 pm

nothing o-o new morning actually just started

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Salice: I slide down a couple seats as a few people file out so that i'm sitting across the table from the little fire head. I prop my elbows on the table, lacing my fingers and resting my chin right in the middle, staring with calculating eyes at her. Looks like she's going for the boy look.
"I don't think we've been acquainted yet," i say, lying smoothly. Oh, we've met before.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Arthur : I keep close to the young lord. So now he was 13. Funny kids his age usually talked about being one year older non stop but he was as quiet as ever if not more so. I frown, it was because of the death. I sigh.
"I'm sorry...i don't think i can eat right now. I feel light headed again," Lady Irene says, putting a napkin to her lips. Keane holds her hand, worriedly. "Its probably stress over whats happened."
Everyone becomes quiet and eyes turn back to the young lord. Ciels busy reading a letter and drinking to actually care.
"Its understandable. Hey will you pass me that plate there, please. Aha, i missed dinner the other day. Me and Mr. Woodly had a long talk about the Queens new miltary regements the other night and i found myself too absorbed to be able to eat," Mr. Barren says.
Irene nods and prepares to give him her plate but he puts up his palm. "No, Miss Diaz, i mean the plate in front of the empty seat," He says.
This time the earl looks up.
"Oh, i guess the butler got the numbers mixed up and made one too many," Irene says passing him the other plate.
The earl speaks up clearly and seriously. "It was Sebastian who planed this breakfast so messing up is impossible," He says.
I nod, not sure if that was true or not when it hits me again. "Thats Mr. Phelps seat...hes not here.."

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Delia: I swallow the lump in my throat and push away the cake. "No. I don't think we have. I'm Danny." Trying to think of a reason to leave I stare at the table, refusing to meet her eyes.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Salice: "Mhm," i murmur. I extend a hand over the table, a dark smile spreading across my lips. "Danny. Funny seeing you around here," i add, taking 'his' hand firmly and shaking it slowly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 pm

(So...is there room for me to wriggle in there?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:50 pm

yeah Smile you can just be at the dining hall table eating or whatever :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Delia: "Yes, well I really must be going." I pull my hand from her grip and stand up. "It was nice meeting you Salice." After I speak I realize and bite my lip. I begin heading to the door, hoping she wont notice my mistake I still act calm.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:51 pm

yup yup :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Salice: I lean back in my chair. "Yes, it was. Danny," I watch her go for a moment. Little demon decides to show her face to me again. There might as well be another murder. I shake that thought out of my head. I shouldn't be thinking like that; there's a birthday. that reminds me! that present.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Arthur : "Ah, hes probably sleeping, " Mr. Barren says, already eating Mr. Phelps' egg and German meat style morning side.
"But with all thats been happening, we should probably go check on him," Keane says.
Irene nods.
"He could have fainted," Woodly says, wiping his mouth again despite not eating anything.
"Hes staying in my room so we might as well check on him," The young lord says and stands up. I follow suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Delia: I stop once outside the door, trying to calm my beating heart. "At least she didn't follow me." I whisper. I decide to wait for a moment, until my hands stop shaking before leaving.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next