Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Ciel : I nod. "Good morning to you both," I say then i trail off a bit when i see an inanimate object moving on its own in the middle of the table. "Or..three of you," I blink.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 18 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

i know Very Happy

Salice:
I follow his gaze slowly, my forehead creasing. "Three..?" i trail off, realizing what it must be in their. some sort of ghoul hanging around the Lord Vile character. I set down my cup, propping an elbow on the table and resting my chin on the back of my hand. I haven't met a ghoul or ghost for about 15-20 years. not that long, really, i guess. "Another guest," i murmur thoughtfully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Ciel : I sigh. Didn't these people have houses? "I should have gotten a proper letter from you about having another guest around," I say, picking at the egg and vegetable mixture Sebastian had left us. Sebastian...I glance around and don't see him. Where did he g-
"Oh, hes very soft," I hear him say. "Oh no.." I exhale again, holding my forehead. There he was petting the little spirit gently as if it were a kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 pm

i want an Al plushie v.v....

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm

i kno o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Edward: I noticed the puzzlment on Ciel's face and looked to the table. I then saw the little cup was gliding over the table on its own and sighed.
"Alastor, don't be rude. Show yourself and introduce yourself, please."

Alastor:Okaaaay... I showed myself to the new strangers, floating just above the cup.
Hi! I'm Alastor,
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm

What have I done? XD
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm

lol ^^

Salice: i slowly turn my head to the side. Hm, it was quite a cute little creature, considering what it is. "Ah, and what would your name be, little one?" I ask in a low murmur. I wonder how you can keep ghosts out of your room at night. probably can't. i lean back in my chair.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Ciel : "Sebastian stop coddling it," I scowl at him. Hesitantly he lets go and bows. "I'm sorry young lord but he was just very ador-"
"Stop that and get over here," I say. what the hell was he doing going around petting spirits like that?
Rolling his eyes he comes back to my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Alastor: I liked the butler man...he was nice...
What's your name little pirate man?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:18 pm

[i gots to go :3 i'll be baaakkk...maybe. bye ^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:19 pm

ahahahhaa matt-oppa you missed ciel being drunk and self proclaiming himself a pirate >.<

Ciel : I take a sip of my tea and frown at the spirit. When Sebastian forms a faint smirk i narrow my eyes at him. That was in the past and we would never, EVER, speak of it again. "Ciel Phantomhive," I say simply.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:19 pm

aww bye bye lilly-maknae ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 pm

(Cya lily >.<)

Alastor: That's not much of a pirate name...What about "Captain Ciel, Phantom of the Seven Seas!"

Edward: I sigh softly to myself, but couldn't help but smile. The little sprite was serious...
"He's not a pirate, Alastor."

Alastor: Are you sure...cause he looks like a-

Edward: "I'm sure." I said taking him in one hand and setting him down on my lap. "You need to be more respectful around him...he's a cranky little one." I whisper down to him.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Ciel : "What did you say!?" I demanded of the joker with the feathered hat.
"Ah, there there Master. One day you'll grow taller," Sebastian said calmly, patting my head. "Don't encourage them, Sebastian!"

Sebastian : I can't help but smile a little. All he wants is to be treated as an Adult. He seriously believes he is an adult and yet he really was just a child...a child who was about to turn a year older. "The Master's birthday," I say suddenly.
He stops yelling at Lord Vile and looks at me. "What of it?" He asks.
"Its tomorrow," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : "What did you say!?" I demanded of the joker with the feathered hat.
"Ah, there there Master. One day you'll grow taller," Sebastian said calmly, patting my head. "Don't encourage them, Sebastian!"

Sebastian : I can't help but smile a little. All he wants is to be treated as an Adult. He seriously believes he is an adult and yet he really was just a child...a child who was about to turn a year older. "The Master's birthday," I say suddenly.
He stops yelling at Lord Vile and looks at me. "What of it?" He asks.
"Its tomorrow," I say.

Edward: "Is that so?"

Alastor: Party for the pirate!

Edward: Alastor began to dance around in my lap. I tried to stop but he jumped out and started floating around on the table. I gave up after that, let him have his fun.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Ciel : I groan. "I'm not a pirate. And we are not having a party. I don't even know why you brought it up, Sebastian," I say. My tenth birthday was the birthday in which i lost everything. I lost my mother and father to the fire. My old mansion. And my dignity as a Phantohive to those men....with out allowing myself i see a flash back of me on a stone table, my clothes striped of me and my eyes wide with tears as a burning orange brand came to a sizzling, agonizing meet with my side. I lost my childhood that day and i also gave up my soul to a demon. Why would i ever celebrate another birthday after that?
I take a final spoonful of my morning soup and put out my hand. "My office papers for tonights get together." I say.
Sebastian hands me two envelopes. One sealed with a clear wax insignia.
"Carl Woodly," I say, he was one of the most recognized diamond polishing heads in all of England. Tonight would be quit the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Edward: I shrug, party or no. Wasn't my buisness. I'm not a clown. I then take a sip of coffee and turn back to Ciel.
"Anything interesting?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 pm

ah brb ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 pm

and back :3

Ciel : I glance away from the letter. "If you can call a Business party interesting than yes," I say a little bored. Since they were already here they were already invited guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:and back :3

Ciel : I glance away from the letter. "If you can call a Business party interesting than yes," I say a little bored. Since they were already here they were already invited guests.

Edward: "Nothing...unusual?" I said, glancing over at Alastor. Ciel would hopefully catch my drift without any rash outbursts.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Ciel : I shake my head. "No, its honestly just a boring party full of old rich people who want to take my companies from me," I say. Well except for Mr. Aurthur who i had invited for my own enjoyment. "Do you like opera, Lord Vile?" I ask, glancing up at him and his spirit companion that Sebastian kept waving at like a father would wave at his newborn son. It was starting to get embarrassing, i stabbed his foot with my cane when no one was looking.

i think im going to insane here at the hosp o-o its so boring

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : I shake my head. "No, its honestly just a boring party full of old rich people who want to take my companies from me," I say. Well except for Mr. Aurthur who i had invited for my own enjoyment. "Do you like opera, Lord Vile?" I ask, glancing up at him and his spirit companion that Sebastian kept waving at like a father would wave at his newborn son. It was starting to get embarrassing, i stabbed his foot with my cane when no one was looking.

i think im going to insane here at the hosp o-o its so boring

Have you thought of working on any of your books? That's really what I should be doing when I have nothing to do >.<

Edward: "I've only been once or twice...I suppose it really depends on what's showing..."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:26 pm

i dont have Microsoft on this laptop v.v so i can't do anything...
but i have been jotting down a proper plot o-o

Ciel : "Have you heard of the opera singer Irene Diaz and Grimsby Keane the theatrical producer? They'll be attending tonight's event," I say. Maybe he could tag along with them...George Van Siemens, the bank bamberger of Germany and Mr. Patric Phelps, blue star ship line supervisor of the trade division would also be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 pm

sorry if this ish boring >.< its like the beginning of the game of who killed who with what and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i dont have Microsoft on this laptop v.v so i can't do anything...
but i have been jotting down a proper plot o-o

Ciel : "Have you heard of the opera singer Irene Diaz and Grimsby Keane the theatrical producer? They'll be attending tonight's event," I say. Maybe he could tag along with them...George Van Siemens, the bank bamberger of Germany and Mr. Patric Phelps, blue star ship line supervisor of the trade division would also be here.

Edward: "I haven't, actually. Not much news travels down to my home, unfortunately."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next