Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Salice: I smirk lightly, then frowning again as i sense something. I glance towards the door. "huh," i murmur. "Would you care to join me on my walk, Edward?" I ask, my eyes narrowing a little.

Edward: "As you wish..." I sighed lightly, setting my cup down on a table nearby and resting Alastor down on the chair.

Shadows

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 26 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 pm

ah little Al >.< so cute

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Salice: I wander through the halls aimlessly, waiting for whatever had gotten me to go on this walk in the first place to urge me in a certain...direction...I stop abruptly. my eyes widening. "Oh dear," I whisper, spotting Sebastian just...lying there. i walk over slowly, my forehead creasing. I rest my hand on the fire poker. I slowly pull it out, resting it a ways away and sitting down beside Sebastian. I almost expected to sit right back up with a grin on his face and say it was a joke.
I press my fingers to his neck, just below his jaw. Dead. I let out a deep breath.
"I'm guessing we should tell the young Lord of what's happened." i say, looking up to Edward.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm

no its okay they dont have to >.< tanaka has to do something anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 pm

ok... :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:06 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Salice: I wander through the halls aimlessly, waiting for whatever had gotten me to go on this walk in the first place to urge me in a certain...direction...I stop abruptly. my eyes widening. "Oh dear," I whisper, spotting Sebastian just...lying there. i walk over slowly, my forehead creasing. I rest my hand on the fire poker. I slowly pull it out, resting it a ways away and sitting down beside Sebastian. I almost expected to sit right back up with a grin on his face and say it was a joke.
I press my fingers to his neck, just below his jaw. Dead. I let out a deep breath.
"I'm guessing we should tell the young Lord of what's happened." i say, looking up to Edward.

Edward: I...I didn't say anything...I was aware another murder was possible...but so soon, and to Sebastian of all people...I feel I should say something...but the words refused to come out...
"Of course..." I finally forced out of my mouth.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Ciel : I frown, waking up on my own. Its still dark out but i know its morning and its just the storm not letting up thats making everything so grim looking. "Mr. Wordsmith," I say, shaking his shoulder with both my hands, gently enough. "Mr. Wordsmith, wake up," I say again.
Finally he starts and then sits up slowly. "Good morning, Earl..Something the matter?" He yawns.
I nod, grimacing. "That idiot Sebastian didn't wake me up this morning, he always wakes me up in the morning," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 pm

[shud i wait then...?]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Finny : I smiled proudly. This was the first time i could do something for The young Lord and Mr. Sebastian so perfectly and i wanted to show him. Mayrin said he was fixing the fire in the den so thats where i was headed. When i neared the room i saw shadows on the wall and smiled. "Sebastian i finished the-" I stop, my jaw drops and my large eyes fill with tears. "S-sebastian?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 pm

hey, i'm back for a little bit!

did sebastian die?? whaat? :O
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Salice: I look up and stare sadly at Finny. "Finny," i start, then i can see the accusation in his eyes. "It's not what you think," I say slowly, setting Sebastian down slowly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

wb Cirrus ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

hi hi

if i randomly disappear, sorry
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

thats ok Razz
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 pm

if you want to deal with finny you can o-o you dont have to its okay

Ciel : I hold my knees to my chest. What was wrong with that cat obsessed moron? Slacking on the job because of a stupid murder.." idiot.." I mutter to myself. Mr. Arthur offers me a sympathetic smile. "Its okay, Ciel, -i stop and stare at him and he coughs- i mean, Earl Phantomhive..I bet hes just sleeping."
I shake my head. He didn't need to sleep, nothing should be keeping him. When theres a knock on the door i open my mouth. 'Sebastian, you moron where-"
'Good morning, Young master, I'm sorry for being late. " Its not Sebastian. Its Tanaka.
I stare at him confused. 'Tanaka?...Wheres Sebastian?" Why would Tanaka be...I catch my breath and dart out of the room and down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 pm

oh ok then :3 i just did that because he's like one of the only other ppl in the room...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Nadi: I wonder what's going on back at the mansion....if they had heard any news on the tea party thing or not...I floated back to the house, but there was something new...a dead soul...recent...I followed the scent, and was startled to find the nice butler...I sighed. Well, it happens to everyone
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Finny : I can't even talk, my throat has closed shut on me and all i can do is cry. Why Sebastian? How did this happen! I let my face fall in my hands and cry hard until i hear people starting to rush in gasping.
"Oh my heavens.." Its lady Irene gasping.
"Is that the butler?" I hear Mr. Barren cry out surprised.
"Finny we have the foo-" Its bard and then, more heart breaking, Mayrin just understanding what happened. Still crying i run over to her. "Sebastian's dead!" I sob. The person who saved me, he was dead now...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Salice: I back away, looking around at everyone as they suddenly started appearing. I swallow hard, my eyes flicking down at Sebastian again. I frown, bending down again to close Sebastian's eyelids. I straighten again, letting out a deep breath.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Nadi: I floated out of the sad room and above the sad people and towards mr. ciel's room. I didn't see him where the butler was, so i figured he was either mourning in his room or didn't know. I waited outside his door.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Arthur : I struggle to keep up with the Young Lords pace. The cuffs close around my wrist harder as he pulls away. "Ciel, wait please!" i manage to choke up but then i run into a wall as he stops. I feel that hes gotten his cuffs off somehow. Groaning, i rub my head, my vision finally comes back to me and i stare shocked at the scene before me. Sebastian on the floor...and Ciel staring at him, his frame shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Nadi: Oh...there he was...well, that gets rid of having to tell him.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:31 pm

(I'm beginning to suspecct that Inkpop is dominated by a vast majoroty of 14 year old OCD girls who care more about grammar than an actual story.)
(Sorry I dissapeared, dinner time and a read I have to return >.>)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm

i agree with you completely matt-oppa >.< i really do

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

really? hm. probably is
although i have someone who's been helping me edit 'Next'
it has much better grammar stuff now.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

(lol. it really depends on context. if you're referring to your story, you specifically said in the beginning that it was more of an anime than a book, so grammar shouldn't matter. if it's supposed to be a novel, though, bad grammar is a definite no-no.)
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next