Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Sebastian : I whirl around and grab the iron bar, pulling it away from the shadows grip. "Bard.."
The blond chef blushes in the night light. "O-oh! Sebastian, its you! I'm sorry" He gives me a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his neck. behind him Finny sits up in his bed, half away and half asleep, laughing for no reason. Tanaka is sleeping in his bed calmly.."Ho....zzz..Ho..zzz..Ho..zzz"
I sigh and move away from the fireplace. I needed to go to the second floor to fix the next fire place. "Bard, you don't have to worry. You'll be fine," I say digging in my pocket for a white piece of paper that i hand to him." EH, whats this?" He looks at me, eye brow confused. "Dinner plans for the next three days," I say."I haven't gone for groceries in a while so just follow those steps to work with what we got until the storm ends."
"Oh, okay."
I nod and go over to Finny whos not laughing anymore. "Sebastian, i love you," He grins still asleep, eyes closed and reaching for a hug. I shake my head and sigh. I pat his head and help him lay back down. "Finny you won't be able to work in the garden because of the rain so please just make sure the fire is always warm. Can you do that for me?" He nods. I smile and tousle his hair. "Alright. Well, goodnight everyone. I leave the mansion's matters..in your hands for now."

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Salice:
As i walk down towards where the fireplace must be, according to the dancing shadows on the far wall. I almost run into Finny. "Oh, hello Finny," i greet calmly with a smile. i rest a hand on his shoulder and give it a squeeze before walking by past him and into the main room. i nod to Sebastian and walk farther into the room. I notice that oddball, Vile, sitting and staring into the fire.
"A little late, isn't it, Lord Vile?" i ask lightly, taking a seat beside him.

[aha! i figured a way to interact with all the characters awake Smile except for Bard, though... Razz blah.]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 pm

nice one lilly x3

Sebastian : My second to last stop. I know on the door and hear someone fall out their bed before feet pattered all the way back to me."Y-yes sir?!"
I sigh and take Mayrin's glasses off. The seductive, assassin beauty i hired only 2 years ago blushed. "S-sebastian! What are you doing here?" She holds a shall over her self more.
I smile at her softly. "I just came to drop something off with you." I say and pull a black cover off of a bird cage. She blinks at me. 'A white owl?"
I nod and hand her the golden cage, the white owl with the black face and injured eye stays quiet. "Ive tied a note to his leg and when dawn arises i want you to, immediately, let him go," I say to her seriously.
She blinks at me and puts her glasses back on. "Who is the note for?" She asks, curious.
I shake my head., 'You don't need to know that now but i assure you that person may come in handy soon."
She looks at me, a blush creeping onto her cheeks again. "Y=Y-Yes sir!" i start to walk away but then i stop. "Oh and Mayrin. Don't open doors at night when you don't know whose on the other end of it first, you're still only a young lady," I grin then walk back into the hall, ready to finish the last job.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 pm

[are you going to answer matt? o.o i can always just continue the scene myself with something :3]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 pm

(Sorree, just popped off for a second >.<)
one moment, I'll respond.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 pm

okeeee ^^ it's fine
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Salice:
As i walk down towards where the fireplace must be, according to the dancing shadows on the far wall. I almost run into Finny. "Oh, hello Finny," i greet calmly with a smile. i rest a hand on his shoulder and give it a squeeze before walking by past him and into the main room. i nod to Sebastian and walk farther into the room. I notice that oddball, Vile, sitting and staring into the fire.
"A little late, isn't it, Lord Vile?" i ask lightly, taking a seat beside him.

[aha! i figured a way to interact with all the characters awake Smile except for Bard, though... Razz blah.]

Edward: "Please, my associates and underlings call me 'Lord', my dear. You may call me Edward, and I suppose so...but I've never been one for sleep..." my voice trailed off as I was entranced by the dancing flames...
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh yeah! I also remembered that other chat idea I had.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm

awesome! what is it?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Arthur : I toss and turn in bed. Ciel is sleeping soundly next to me. Sighing i sit up half way in bed, my cheek on my hand. Only 12?...Ed...my brother..he was only 12 and his whole life revolved around toy fire trucks and trying not to break his front teeth on sweets...So really the Earl is just a snot-nosed kid like ed...
I glance over at him. "Such long eye lashes..for a boy.."
I hold my breath when he makes a small sleeping noise and rolls onto his other side.
A smile spread over my face. yup. Just like Ed. "When hes asleep he looks like the age hes suggested to be. ha. " I chuckle softly. "Right now im getting more of Ciel vibe than An Earl Phantomhive..heh..hes actually really cute when hes asleep."
"Indeed, Hes alot cuter when hes asleep"
I jump up, almost screaming when i hear Sebastian sighing behind me.
My eyes grow wide and my face must look silly scared. "EH W-WAIT Youre still here!?"
"Sebastian..Youre late."
I turn and the Earl is awake.
I blush. "Earl you were wake?! You didn't hear anything i sa-"
"You;re late Sebastian. Just hand me the pillow," He says, reaching his arm towards his butler.
The butler nod and hands the young lord a Pillow.
I blink confused. "Pillow?"
Sebastian nods and fluffs the pillow in between Ciel's arm. "This is what youd call the Master's security blanket, i suppose," He says smiling.
Ciel huffs up a mirthless laugh. "Non-sense i just like this pillow," He says hugging it close to him.
Sebastian chuckled again. "Would you like me to sing you a lullby as well, Bocchan?"
Ciel sat up in the bed again. "PFFT as if! Your sense of humor sucks! Don't say that like you want someone to misunderstand."
That someone being me.
With another huff he settles back down in his bed. "Thats right, forgive me, My lord," Sebastian smiled, moving the sheets over his masters slim shoulders.
In no time at all hes snoring softly again.
"Wow..so he couldn't sleep with out his pillow...and he didnt even mention it before.."
"Forgive him, Mr. Wordsmith. You see despite all else The young Lord really is nothing but a child. And after all that has happened today its only natural for him to be uneasy.." He says.
I nod. "Of course and its fine don't worry, " I smile then sober. "I don't think he did it anyway."
A surprised look fills Sebastian's eyes but its gone and replaced but a gentle smile. "Thank you...Oh..and Mr. Wordsmith..I'm glad you were the one to stay with him. I;m leaving my master...In your hands," He says and closes the door behind him.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm

gah that took forever >.< lol and what is it matt-oppa?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Salice:
"I see," I say thoughtfully, staring into the flames for a moment. i remember when i'd gone through the changes into becoming a demon. the flames had seemed to welcoming after that. i look away then as the calm flames suddenly snap and sparks fly off. "The storm wasn't going to let me get any sleep anyway. So i thought i take a walk around the mansion," i say easily, glancing over at him. the shadows the flames caused flickered eerily over his features.
"Tell me, Edward, what are you exactly?" I ask him curiously. he certainly could be a demon, but...there was something that made me doubt it.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm

-mini sob hiccup- v.v...
Sebastian : With that last thing settled i decide to check the second floor fire pace. I needed to make sure the coke would keep everyone warm. I bent towards the dying flames, i poked around with my gloved fingers and blinked when i saw something metallic in the flames."Odd.." I whisper...and before i can reach for it i fee-...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:awesome! what is it?

Ish alot more general than the other two, and easier to understand.

Basically, tis based off of a game called 'Monster Hunter Tri". It's a sort of tribal-ish fantasy game without magic or fairies. And you're basically a Hunter who goes out and hunts big dinosaur-esque monsters n stuff.
There's more to it but that's it in a nutshell.

Edward: A somewhat devious smile curls my lips...so many people have asked that before.
"Don't really know..." I answered frankly, "It's been too long really since I did and I've seem to have forgotten..."

(Sebastian DIED?! I thought he was a demon! >.<)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm

v.v -sniffle-sniffle- not all demons are immortal...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Salice: "Hm, how unfortunate." I say, creasing my brow to show sympathy. "to not know what you are. But i guess we're all like that really." I say, half smiling faintly. "Then something -- or someone in some cases -- just...takes it away," I say smoothly. I go over my words. i was talking about myself, really. but also the killer who had killed tonight and probably will again..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

[how could you kill Sebastian?? blaaahh!]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

v.v -sob-....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm

do you want your charries to find him or should i get someone else to do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm

i could have Salice do it :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 pm

who ever wants to can do it or you both can >.< it doesnt matter

just so you know he was stabbed through the heart with a fireplace Poker. He was beat over the head with something hard so his face is kinda stuck in that wide eye, open mouth shocked face..hes pretty bloodied..

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 pm

oh dear me...hm, i'll wait until Matt posts and then i'll lead him and Salice to where Sebastian is v.v
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

hai hai..v.v *puts little flower on his pretend grave* miss chu sebby..im sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Salice: "Hm, how unfortunate." I say, creasing my brow to show sympathy. "to not know what you are. But i guess we're all like that really." I say, half smiling faintly. "Then something -- or someone in some cases -- just...takes it away," I say smoothly. I go over my words. i was talking about myself, really. but also the killer who had killed tonight and probably will again..

Edward: "I suppose so..." I say taking a sip of my coffee, "...though not many people have to wait as long as I have to have theirs stolen..."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Salice: I smirk lightly, then frowning again as i sense something. I glance towards the door. "huh," i murmur. "Would you care to join me on my walk, Edward?" I ask, my eyes narrowing a little.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Salice: I smirk lightly, then frowning again as i sense something. I glance towards the door. "huh," i murmur. "Would you care to join me on my walk, Edward?" I ask, my eyes narrowing a little.

Edward: "As you wish..." I sighed lightly, setting my cup down on a table nearby and resting Alastor down on the chair.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next