Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm

[should i have salice run into madam red? Very Happy lol ^^]

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 14 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 pm

if chu like si ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 pm

hahaha!

Alice: I sigh, putting on my black lace bodice, not caring about the corset. My sides and my stomach thanked me. I smiled as I saw a sleeping Alcide, his shoulders broad and his tan skin sticking out in the cream colored sheets. I shook my head as a small bark left him as he dreamt. I giggled and slipped on my black skirt make of silk. I slid on my shoes and put my hair up into a high ponytail. I grabbed my overcoat, made of black suede, and walked out, slipping on the hood.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Salice:
"Sebastian, have you gotten any--" i start, but then stop when i see the lady in red. And i mean, all in red. I blink. "Hello," I greet cautiously. I think i remembered her..not very well though.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm

I walked up the steps to Ciel and Sebastian's mansion and knocked on the door lightly, taking a step back after doing so.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Ciel : It was the sound of metalic wailing that sent me shooting upright. Gasping i stared at the bars of my cell. It was too dark to see anything but - "Sebastian!"
"Shh, Bocchan," He whispered. He bent the bars open as easily as if he was molding clay away.
"Did you-"
"Yes i did," He answered calmly, picking me up. He stops and looks at my face, his fingers trail along my chin and then up to my lip. When the tip of his index finger presses on it i wince slightly. "They were hitting a child this whole time." He whispered, his brows knitted in an unapproving motion. I grimace at him. "Take me home already.." I whisper, finding a spot between his neck and shoulder to rest my head.
I feel flashes and smell magnisium oxide as we walk. My back tingles with anxiousness but i know they're only reporters here doing their job. Members of the Yards are floundering about us as Sebastian carries me outside. All of them Yelling apologies and some cowering away from my gaze and then one distinctly youthful voice steals my attention.
"Ciel! Ciel!" My vision is still hazy but i manage to spot a figure with golden hair. I blink, trying to force my eyesight to work with me but still i get nothing. "Its me Ciel, Your spider," It says but i still can't reach them. the darkness was just too beautiful for me to fight..

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Madam Red : I blink lightly and stand from my chair. Grell, who was busy messing with the tea Sebastian oh so kindly made for us, whirled around knocking over most of the cups. Sighing and rolling my eyes i turn away from him and go over to the young woman. "Well hello there," I smile, pulling my rounded hat back from my face. "Who might you be?" I ask.
The door begins to knock in and i turn to Grell, who with a flustered face, goes to open it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Salice:
I walk up to her, extending a hand. i remember now. the young Lord's aunt. "Salice Vatani. I...work for the young Lord, in a sense." i add with a thoughtful half smile. "You must be his aunt. I haven't been around the last few years, as you can see."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 pm

hey guys. sorry for leaving so abruptly last night, but my mom took away my computer again >.< dunno when i'll get it back...so i'll just say that Nadi got bored when ciel got sober again and left for South america or something...anyways, have a good day!
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 pm

oh ok o.o bye bye cirrus :3
hope to talk 2 you soon ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Angelina : I smile and shake her hand lightly. "Its a pleasure to meet you Miss Salice." Now i remembered her. When Rachel was still alive This woman would come and visit her. The last time i saw her was...at my sisters and...his...funereal. "And yes, I would be Angelina Duraus," I say smiling pleasantly despite the sudden bound of unwelcome memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm

I smile as someone, who wasn't Sebastian, opens the door. "Hello, I'm Alice Cross. I've done business with Ciel and I haven't heard a word from him. Is it okay if I come inside and talk to him?" I give him a polite smile, my eyes burning like emeralds.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm

ehh,. bye cirrus.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Grell : Humans who wore too much make up and dressed in clothing much to bland...none like my Madam Red. soaked in the color of passion from head to toe..like still warm blood...This woman was nothing like her but i had to play the part. "The young Lord isn't here right now but i'm sure he'll be back shortly," I say, opening the door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

bye bye cirrus-nii o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

i gotta go walk the puppy ^^
brb
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

tyt ^-^
awww i keep missing my doggy now o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 pm

awww. okay lily.
gaby whats up with the aunt and grell?? o.O
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm

what do you mean o-o?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm

like, i don't know >.< half the time i don't realize that the stuff i say doesn't make sense.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

gtg be back in an hour or two x.x
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

o-o now im just more confused lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

kk nii

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 pm

i'm baaaacckkk Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Salice:
i can sense her unhappiness. The death of a sister...of a love...i let out a deep breath through my nose. "Of course," i say after a moment, moving over to the tea cups that had tipped over. i set a couple back up right before pouring my own cup.
"What brings you to the manor?" I ask her, forcing small talk. I was never one for it, but i'd gotten used to it lately.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

wb ^-^

Angelina : If Grell could do anything only half as good as Sebastian..that odd butler clad in black from head to toe.... Shaking my head to dispel the thought i go over to set the rest of the cups upright. "I'm here to see Ciel. Its been much too long and i heard he was in a bit of trouble and of course i grew worried," I say honestly. My voice dipping back into the whisper of anxiety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next