Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Arthur : I sigh, sitting on the other side of the Master's guest bed while his butler helps him into his night shirt.
"Im sorry my lord but this room will have to do since The room Mr. Phelps was supposed to be in the room next to Lord Siemens...He wouldn't stay there so we gave him your room."
"It can't be helped," Ciel yawned, stretching his arms over his head.
Sebastian nods and sighs. "Then excuse me, My Lord." He tightens the cuff around the small boys wrist with a loud 'chink' noise.
"Well then mr. Arthur we should go to sleep," The young lord says.
"Oh, well right." I say, smiling weakly for his sake and getting under the sheets.
The butler bids goodnight and blows out his candle set, closing the door.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

yup yup :3 its in the mansion
the next death is coming up after this v.v....-heart broken about it-

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

o.o here we go..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi guys, how goes it?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 pm

[im only using a translator thing for this, so it probably wont b perfect]

Salice:
I sit at my desk, deciding on that demon ritual that i'd thought about a few weeks ago. i draw out a different blade, a thinner, smaller blade. I hold it over a candle, watching as the silver blade slowly turns a burning orange red.
"Una volta che debole e impotente," i start slowly, staring at the tip of the glowing blade. "Lasci l'oscurità assumere la direzione di e il reguvenate il corpo…la mente…e permettere che il cuore del diavolo freni." i whisper, drawing ancient runes along my left arm. then i pull away my corset and tense my stomach muscles as i draw the mark of the devil.
i drop the blade into one of the drawers and close my eyes, concentrating on the burning of my skin. It feels so good...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 pm

hi Matt! ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Arthur : I close my eyes, facing the middle of the bed when i hear The young Master to begin to talk. "Mr. Wordsmith (is something you call someone whos a great writer in that day o-o its not really his last name) I'm sorry that you were the one stuck with me..it must be nerve wracking to sleep next to a murderer huh?" I open my eyes and see him smiling...sadly...at me.
I shake my head. "No, its not like that at all. Its fine," I say.
"Um..Ciel...Do you always sleep with some sort of eye patch on?" I ask, after noticing in the lightening light that he was wearing a medical tan one around his eye tonight.
He nods. "I don't like taking it off.." He says.
I bite my lip and reach over to him, "Well im not much of a doctor but my father worked with eyes in his line of work and i know that to make it heal fast you need to let the wound breath at ni-" He smacks my hand away, sitting up in a flash. I catch my breath hard and suddenly the angry young man turns into an embarrassed child in front of me... "I-im sorry..its just..this wound i got when i lost my parents...I really don't want to show it to anyone."
I blush and wave my hands. "N-no its okay..I just.."
He suddenly smiles again and lets himself fall onto his mattress calmly. "Now that i think about it, its been a long time since i had someone sleep in my bed with me like this.. i think the last time i slept with someone was when i was a child and it was a night like this..i was so scared that i went to go and crawl into my parents bed.." He says, closing his eyes and watching the memory play before his closed lids, i assume.
I could imagine it...a little boy...scared and crawling slowly into his mommy and daddys bed. How he would want to sleep right in between them both and how they would hold him until he could sleep again...
It hurt me to think that this little boy had to sleep alone every night now..
"Now i have no one.." Ciel whispered.
With out my permission my hand comes to rest on ciel's head. His eyes flash open."Mr. Wordsmith."
"Ah!" I panic and draw back my hand, letting my arms flail about my sides."I=im sorry! Its just that i have ten siblings at home and one of them is around your age!"
"A brother..?"To my surprise, Ciel begins to chuckle. I stop moving my arms. "lets go to sleep, Mr. Wordsmith," Ciel smiles and lays back down,.
I blush and nod. "Y-yes."
"Goodnight," He yawns , closing his eye.
Its then im sure he cant be the murderer..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 pm

hi hi matt-oppa ^-^

sorry that was a super long post but its important to the story line >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 pm

whoa.
awesome Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

sorry my post are going to be long o-o its so you get every single clue you can manage from what the charries do

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:hi hi matt-oppa ^-^

sorry that was a super long post but its important to the story line >.<

You did a good job with that one, gabby o.o
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:46 pm

hopefully i did o-o when i read over it i still get the effect i wanted to give

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm

that's good ^^ i'm just winging it from what you write :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:hopefully i did o-o when i read over it i still get the effect i wanted to give

The feeling sorry for ciel?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm

oh okay ^-^
matt-oppa do you need to be filled in o-o or are you reading?

and yeah just a little bit. so you can understand why ciel is the way he is most of the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:oh okay ^-^
matt-oppa do you need to be filled in o-o or are you reading?

and yeah just a little bit. so you can understand why ciel is the way he is most of the time

So far I know someone got killed, I dunno who or how...but you said everyone's a suspect, right?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 pm

yup yup >.< even tanaka v.v ho ho ho....'
and Siemens the German business owner who works with Funtom owned by Ciel and he was stabbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Sebastian : The storm is ragging on. I make sure all our guest are fine except for Salice who i figured was busy playing with demon magic, or her demon friend. I stop by the murder room, making sure we hadn't missed anything before leaving...when i don't find anything i make my way down stairs to the main fire place to keep the house warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Tanaka is still my favorite ^^ no matter how deadly you say he'll become o.o 'ho ho ho..'
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm

lol >.< yeah hes the best
in order of my fav charries i think it would be
ciel
sebby
the undertaker
finny and then tanaka o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 pm

the undertaker makes me laugh ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Sebastian : I start to fill the fill the fireplace with coke and blink, there was a odd smell coming down the chimney. seeing as all the fire places were connected...footsteps behind me alerted me to someone around- when i turn i see a steel bar coming quickly down my way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

(Mind if I just jump in? >.<)

Edward: The fire was warm and glowed with a serene light, making the shadows dance on the walls.
It was rare I enjoyed such a moment of peace...despite the heinous act commited, and everyone under suspect. I sat alone, gazing into the fire with a cup and saucer in hand. Pondering over the events and waiting for everyone else to awaken, while Alastor slept in my lap. Sorry, 'snoozed' as he calls it.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

awww Al ish so cute >.< and yeah just jump in
someone else is about to be killed anyway v.v-tear drop-

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:02 pm

[nope ^^]

Salice: After a few moments, i redressed, taking my time as i lace up my bodice. i play with the lace that rests on my shoulders as i stare at my reflection. my eyes are darker, my expression more impenetrable than usual. but as i force a charming smile, it comes more easily. i keep studying my features as i brush out my hair and think about walking around the grounds. the rain has gotten worse, and there's so many flashes of lightening it doesn't matter if i have a few candles lit. I doubt i'll get any sleep anyway. I run my fingers through my dark smooth hair. it's not as wavy. more straight. i sigh softly, getting up slowly before walking quietly out of my room.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Sebastian : I whirl around and grab the iron bar, pulling it away from the shadows grip. "Bard.."
The blond chef blushes in the night light. "O-oh! Sebastian, its you! I'm sorry" He gives me a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his neck. behind him Finny sits up in his bed, half away and half asleep, laughing for no reason. Tanaka is sleeping in his bed calmly.."Ho....zzz..Ho..zzz..Ho..zzz"
I sigh and move away from the fireplace. I needed to go to the second floor to fix the next fire place. "Bard, you don't have to worry. You'll be fine," I say digging in my pocket for a white piece of paper that i hand to him." EH, whats this?" He looks at me, eye brow confused. "Dinner plans for the next three days," I say."I haven't gone for groceries in a while so just follow those steps to work with what we got until the storm ends."
"Oh, okay."
I nod and go over to Finny whos not laughing anymore. "Sebastian, i love you," He grins still asleep, eyes closed and reaching for a hug. I shake my head and sigh. I pat his head and help him lay back down. "Finny you won't be able to work in the garden because of the rain so please just make sure the fire is always warm. Can you do that for me?" He nods. I smile and tousle his hair. "Alright. Well, goodnight everyone. I leave the mansion's matters..in your hands for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next