Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i dont have Microsoft on this laptop v.v so i can't do anything...
but i have been jotting down a proper plot o-o

Ciel : "Have you heard of the opera singer Irene Diaz and Grimsby Keane the theatrical producer? They'll be attending tonight's event," I say. Maybe he could tag along with them...George Van Siemens, the bank bamberger of Germany and Mr. Patric Phelps, blue star ship line supervisor of the trade division would also be here.

Edward: "I haven't, actually. Not much news travels down to my home, unfortunately."

Shadows

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 19 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:sorry if this ish boring >.< its like the beginning of the game of who killed who with what and why?

Nah, is okay. I actually haven't fully participated in a mystery yet >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 pm

if you want your charries can be the ones who figure the crime out in the end o-o unless you want to watch it play out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Ciel : "Well they're both very good people to keep company with," i say despite the way i often hid from Keane for my own reasons. I stand, checking my pocket watch. "We should all get ready now. the guest will be here in less than a half an hour," I say. Sebastian pulls my chair away from me and i use my cane to help me up back to my room. I do catch Sebastian waving happily at the ghost thing again and i sigh. "Sebastian."
"Yes, my lord."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:if you want your charries can be the ones who figure the crime out in the end o-o unless you want to watch it play out

I don't know how it went down...but what ever you want, gabby.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 pm

if you want chur charries to solve it o-o i can tell you who did it
and while its happening anyone can guess who it was
although i assure everyone that the butler did not do it >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

osh maybe this ish a good time to hop off o-o -hops away-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:osh maybe this ish a good time to hop off o-o -hops away-

Maybe..though I kinda wanna solve it myself >.<
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:03 pm

lol okay ^-^ pay very close to attention to the guest and what they work with and you can solve it

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:lol okay ^-^ pay very close to attention to the guest and what they work with and you can solve it

Okay! So...I think it was your turn.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 pm

o-o i think it was yours i already posted for ciel but i can go again

Ciel : I was told that the party had already started downstairs. The only guest we were missing was Mr. Siemens. Thunder erupts from the other side of my window. The pit patter of rain has picked up and i see that a very bad storm has rolled on in. "Sebastian make sure the music is loud enough for everyone to be comfortable despite the weather," I say, preparing my self for the get together.
"Yes Bocchan," He said and went away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:o-o i think it was yours i already posted for ciel but i can go again

Ciel : I was told that the party had already started downstairs. The only guest we were missing was Mr. Siemens. Thunder erupts from the other side of my window. The pit patter of rain has picked up and i see that a very bad storm has rolled on in. "Sebastian make sure the music is loud enough for everyone to be comfortable despite the weather," I say, preparing my self for the get together.
"Yes Bocchan," He said and went away.

Edward: Amusing how everyone acted around me. No one knew who I was but I was getting the strangest looks. Possibly due to how I was dressed. It was funny. I was around some of the most 'well-dressed' people in London, yet they all looked like wax figures to me. Not really caring how they carried the look, just as long as they played the part.
Alastor was having fun, though I asked he keep himself unseen to the guests.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm

ah now to be someone new ^-^

Arthur : I kept to myself in a corner, sipping at punch while i watched the guest come in. So far i had seen the lovely and very talented Irene walk in arm and arm with Sir Keane. Lord Siemen went straight to the bar of the manor with a Chinese fellow who walked around with a...darling..yet..some what *insert nervous blush here x3 * scantly dress young woman clung to him. Lord Woodly and another young man, maybe around my age, with blond hair who spoke with a very distinct accent went by the billiard room. I couldn't help but notice that All of them came from wealth or fame of some sort and here i was, A penniless writer amongst the class A...Why did the Earl even want me here? I had never met the old man before but then again i heard not many people have actually seen the old bloke.
Still a bit overwhelmed i tried squaring my shoulders and moving closer to the others by the gran stair case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:ah now to be someone new ^-^

Arthur : I kept to myself in a corner, sipping at punch while i watched the guest come in. So far i had seen the lovely and very talented Irene walk in arm and arm with Sir Keane. Lord Siemen went straight to the bar of the manor with a Chinese fellow who walked around with a...darling..yet..some what *insert nervous blush here x3 * scantly dress young woman clung to him. Lord Woodly and another young man, maybe around my age, with blond hair who spoke with a very distinct accent went by the billiard room. I couldn't help but notice that All of them came from wealth or fame of some sort and here i was, A penniless writer amongst the class A...Why did the Earl even want me here? I had never met the old man before but then again i heard not many people have actually seen the old bloke.
Still a bit overwhelmed i tried squaring my shoulders and moving closer to the others by the gran stair case.

Edward: My eye caught an awkward fellow, marching around with his arms up and shoulders out like a gorrilla. I couldn't help but chuckle a little...the poor thing looked so out of place.
I wanted to go over and break the ice with the poor fellow, but Alastor seemed to beat me too it.

Alastor: Hi there, you walk funny. What's your name?
The man has a soft head! I wanted to meet this funny stranger, though I let him and him alone see me as I perched on his head.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Arthur : I stared in a mirror, mouth open wide and eyes like two full moons. "G-ghost..?!"
I suddenly felt cold. my skin looked pale and everyone was staring at me.
Calm down, Arthur, th-this is just the fatigue. You're just nervous about meeting the Earl and you've been writing to many horrors..oh dear lord theres a ghost on my head!

I closed my eyes tight and prayed that i was really just tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

gah i wish everyone else was here so they could all play a part in this game >.< everyone is going to be a suspect lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Arthur : I stared in a mirror, mouth open wide and eyes like two full moons. "G-ghost..?!"
I suddenly felt cold. my skin looked pale and everyone was staring at me.
Calm down, Arthur, th-this is just the fatigue. You're just nervous about meeting the Earl and you've been writing to many horrors..oh dear lord theres a ghost on my head!

I closed my eyes tight and prayed that i was really just tired.

Edward: "Don't worry, he won't bite." I said walking up to the poor man.
Too rash as always, Alastor...

Alastor: I gots no teef, I can't bite.

(You wanna stop for now and wait for everyone else?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Arthur : I had never met this man before. I've never even heard of him but he was awfully familiar in an odd way. Had i thought up a character like him one lonely Halloween night perhaps? Even so he and his tiny, toofless, companion looked like they belonged to this mansion absolutely. "I-i see...A-are you a ghost too?" I ask, nervously.

I dont know if theyre coming back today o-o" but if you want to stop we can

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm

I gotta do somthing real quick gabby, I'll brb >.<
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 pm

take chur time ^=^

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Arthur : I had never met this man before. I've never even heard of him but he was awfully familiar in an odd way. Had i thought up a character like him one lonely Halloween night perhaps? Even so he and his tiny, toofless, companion looked like they belonged to this mansion absolutely. "I-i see...A-are you a ghost too?" I ask, nervously.

I dont know if theyre coming back today o-o" but if you want to stop we can

(Sorry that took so long gabby, buncha little odds n ends >.<)

Edward: "No, not exactly. But you won't have to worry about any of that as long as I'm here. I'll make sure Alastor behaves."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:01 pm

its okay >.< i got help set up some things for a nurse-type person while everyone was gone and it was fun

Arthur : I decide that this answer is suffice enough and that i shouldn't ask anything else until the young Chinese man from earlier came waltzing in. A big grin on his face. "What a cute little spirit," He smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:its okay >.< i got help set up some things for a nurse-type person while everyone was gone and it was fun

Arthur : I decide that this answer is suffice enough and that i shouldn't ask anything else until the young Chinese man from earlier came waltzing in. A big grin on his face. "What a cute little spirit," He smiles.

Edward: Initially, I'm shocked to hear this. But I manage to keep that hidden.
"So you can see him, good sir?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm

food tiem gabberz, be back later -.-
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

thats okay :3
gah you should see me im so happy to be not connect to a machine right now >.< thats why im off and on im exploring all 13 floors of the hosp o-o cept they said that the 13th is really the 14th but im pretty sure its just 13...

Arthur : The man nods. "When you live with the earl long enough you start to see the things he sees," He says. I blink and make this my chance.'You've met Ciel Phantomhive?" I ask, a little bit excited.
The man looks at me, well not really..i don't think his eyes are open (in the anime Lau has his eyes closed the whole entire time except for like one episode o-o )..seriously but then he bursts into amused chuckling "Of course! Why? Haven't you?" he asks suddenly sobering.
I gape at him for a minute than shake my head, trying to concentrate. "N-no, ive heard of him but never met him," I admit. "What kind of person is he?"
The man takes on a thoughtful look, one finger to his chin. "Well...basically he has either a sour or angry look and he has extremely high pride," He says.
I gape again. I could just imagine an old man with thick brows and a stubbly chin, his face twisted into a total grimace as he stood 6 feet tall before us all.
"It is also said he wears a pirate like eye-patch on one of his eyes," The man adds.
I panic. The imagine in my head of the man worsening along with the eye patch. i was sure i was going to faint when a young boys voice disrupted me from the stairs.
"Why don't you stop teasing the guest at that?"
"A...a child?" I say, staring at a boy no taller than 5 feet, wearing cut off pants and sporting a pirate like eye patch. His face was so pretty i could have sworn he was a girl...
"Ah yep, that tiny little child is Earl Phantomhive," The man, whose name i later found out was Lau, smiled at me.
"Little was Unnecessary!" The boy snapped at him calmly. Lau chuckled and whispered. "See. hes angry now."
The blue-gray haired boy used a cane and gracefully made his way down to us. A smile spread on his face smoothly. "I am the head of the house, Ciel Phantomhive."
Just like a character from one of my stories.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm

i'd join the game but, as u know gaby, my charries went poof and died in an ambush x.x
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next