Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Ciel : The Queen....I hold my head and breath deeply. She wanted her royal....dog..to..solve...
I look up from the floor and see The Lord of the house walking out from what i think is his room. Smiling again i run over to him.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 11 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Sebastian : I'm surprised to see her so flustered about this. I open my mouth to answer but The young master hops into my arms and begins to cuddle me again and i lose focus for a minute. "Whos Ciel?" He asks, chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Salice:
Maybe i've just gone mad. I sigh, shaking my head. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. I'm returning to bed. Don't bother waking me up for breakfast," i add before walking down the hall for the stairs. I have a feeling Damani will be in my room when i get there. Hopefully i get some answers before dawn breaks, just like i planned.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Sebastian : I sigh. She looked rather upset. Maybe it was time to stop playing around. "Bocchan," I say, carefully prying his arms from around my neck. His eyes are out of focus, hes looks both tiered and...happy.. Well this was the last thing i wanted.
"Young lord.." He yawns...'You keep calling me that.." He says, he rest his head on my shoulder and clings.
I nod. "Because you are the young lord of this house," I say.
'Hmm..really? But you said you were the lord of the house Sebastian.." He murmurs.
I nod. "I lied.."
He frowns and looks at me. "What kind of a demon butler are you? Lying to your master like that," He picks up his hand in an ungraceful manner. "I should hit you.." He says slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 pm

i dont know if i should severely embarrass ciel or not o-o:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 pm

[sorry, was taking the puppy for a walk ^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 pm

that would be interesting
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 pm

hmm...i guess i shall
and thats okay lilly-chan :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 pm

ok ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Salice:
When i get to my room, i know he's there. He's also playing with my dagger. Damani looks up from examining the weapon to to me.
"Ah, the Lady of the house has finally graced me with her presence," he half smiles wickedly, flicking my dagger in my direction. it flies through the air in a perfect spiral towards my face. I catch the blade's handle before it can slice into my skull; its point mere centimeters from the tip of my nose. a perfect hit. almost
I set it down gently, turning away from him and slipping the blade into the desk.
"What brings you here?" i ask him quietly, keeping my anger under control. he doesn't answer at first, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.
"You do," he whispers like it's obvious. I pull out of his arms. He's telling the truth as far as i can tell.
"I have to get ready for bed," i say to his reflection in the mirror of my dresser before grabbing my robe and heading into my bathroom.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Sebastian : After explaining everything to the young lord in truth i helped him into his night shirt and then into bed. He seemed angry at me for a short moment but after he was just sleepy. "Don't let Mayrin touch my food again," He ordered.
I nodded and swept his sheet over his shoulders. "Yes, Bocchan."
"And get rid of the brandy..I don't even know why we have it. No one in this house enjoys brandy except.."
"For the elder Master Phantomhive..And Tanaka," I finish for him. He sighs and agrees with his head. He pulls of his eye path and lets it fall besides his bed. "Good night Bocchan, " I say, bowing and turning out his light.
Im about to leave again when i feel his hand on my wrist. I turn to him, ready to ask if he insisted on yelling at me but instead i found my lips busy. With his.
He lets go a long moment later. "Goodnight, you cat obsessed, pervert pedophile moron," He says, before falling into his bed.
Shaking my head in disbelief i bow and leave silently. I was prepared to never let that one down for as long as he lived.

neither am i >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:22 pm

i think im going to kill ciel a little earlier than i had planned to o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:26 pm

really? ..uh oh..
but i like him... oh well Razz

haha Smile

Salice:
I find Damani staring out my window, his shadow missing. I frown. he really has joined the shadow kingdom. i come up behind him this time, and rest my forehead right between his shoulder blades.
"Would you like me to stay?" he asks after a moment, not turning around. I shake my head, ignoring his question.
"I spoke with your brother."
he tenses up.
"oh really?" he's forcing himself to sound calm.
"He said...you joined the shadow kingdom." i whisper, anger lining my voice. he doesn't answer, just turns around and kisses my forehead. my cheek. my lips.
"I'm sorry."
I pull away and stare coldly at him. "Why?" I demand, anger shaking my voice. "What could they possibly offer you to make you join them?" I snarl. he tightens his grip on me, resting his check on my shoulder and pressing his lips to my neck. I bristle.
"I love you, you know." he whispers.
"It's a simple question. answer. me." i hiss. he pulls away, staring at me sadly.
"I know how much you hate them. but the heir..."
I pull away from him, glaring in fury. "That little brat!" i shout.
"He let's me be human again. during the day. That's why." he says quietly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

yeah >.< probably..i dont know how to kill him but itll be epic enough

hm

tell me when you want it to be the next morning k o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

ok..hm. let me post one more portion and you can start Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm

kk ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Salice:
I my glare lightens until i'm staring wide-eyed at him. I had no idea that the heir could grant someone mortality...even for only a few hours. I stumble back a step, staring down at the ring. I'd offered my services to the shadow king years ago. and just a few decades back when i'd had a bad run in with the heir. They hadn't offered me anything. Then suddenly i'm angry again. probably too angry to see right and wrong. I take the ring off my finger and hold it against the desk, slipping my dagger out of the drawer.
"What are you.." Damani starts, confused. but it's too late. I bring the point of my weapon down on the amethyst crystal; the purple rock shatters. My shoulders tremble as i stare at it. the little shards all over the desk.
"It's off. whatever you planning, it's off." i say with quiet rage. "Leave. right now." i wait for the longest time before i turn around. he's gone. just like he should be. I sweep the purple shards to the ground before walking smoothly over to my bed and attempting to sleep.

[you can start a new day now Smile]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 pm

o-o that was pretty epicess

Sebastian :
"You Lying Bastard!"
I turn away from the tea i'm pouring into a cup for Lady Salice, Miss Az, Lord Vile and my bocchan when I hear him and then the peanut galary fighting.
"P-please Young Master! It was my fault!" Maylin is stuttering. I hear muffled grunts from Finny. Realizing i had no other choice but to check on them, i do.
I stop in the middle of the hall, Both bard and Finny are trying to hold back a still night-shirt clad Bocchan. Hes sweating and hes holding his cane in a rather hostile manner. I blink at them and he catches my eye. "You pedophile bastard!" He yells at me.
Ah, so he remembered. Wiping my hands off on a napkin i walk over to them. "Let him go," I say to Bard and Finny. When they do The young bocchan proceeds in trying to beat me dead with his cane but i block all his hits until hes tiered himself out.
"Pervert," He breaths, exhausted.
I grin down at him and pat his head before whispering for only him to hear. "You kissed me, My lord."
Tanaka easies the air by drinking his tea. "ho ho ho."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm

[aww Very Happy Tanaka ^^]

Salice:
I swirl my tea wearily, staring down into the cup. i swear i keep seeing the shattering amethyst everywhere. i close my eyes, letting the hot tea warm my face. Maybe i should try adding brandy to my tea at night. i'm sure things would much more enjoyable than they are now.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Ciel : My face feeling hot i make my way into the breakfast room. I sit down and down my water in one shot. My head hurts but im in more anger than in pain. "Good morning," I manage to say, acknowledging the guest who seemed to live with me now too.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Salice:
I don't open my eyes as i take a slow sip of tea. "Good morning, young Lord," i greet him quietly. then my eyes snap open, glinting mischievously. "Have a rough night, i assume?" i set my tea cup down with a small half hearted smirk upon my lips.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Ciel : I narrow my eyes at her. So he made me the laughing stock of the whole entire night, did he? He was a moron if he thought i would let that go with out revenge. "No, it was quit uneventful, at the lest," I answer instead, trying to calmly sip at my tea. When ive found a good grip on my own nerves i look up at her. "Which is much more than you can say for yourself, isnt it?"

hehe i plan to bring in the cops >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Salice:
My smile disappears; my eyes darkening. "I admit, i've had better nights," i say calmly, controlling my annoyance. I mean, how did he know these things? I clasp my hands in front of my mouth, my elbows on the table. but i pause a moment when i remember there's no ring there to play with.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Ciel : I blink. Her ring...it was gone. Out of habit my fingers fell to my own ring. A diamond as blue as my eyes were when i was a child, set in silver and placed on my thumb where it never moved. It was passed on from Phantomhive Head to Phantomhive head since my great great great Grandfather..It had witnessed the final heart wrenching deaths of each of its masters...and surly it would face my own as well. "Your ring.." I say, my voice gentler this time. "Where is it?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Salice:
I drop my hands, shrugging. "I got rid of it. I didn't want it anymore." I say matter-of-factly.

[sorry i took so long :3 i was checking out my schedule for school]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm

oh o-o is school coming up for you too? im excited >.< lol

Ciel : I look at her calmly. Did she really mean that? "But you seemed rather attached to i-"
The sound of my dinning room doors slamming open interrupts me. I stand from my chair and see Scotland Yard members searching for something. "Hey" I yell, watching as they pushed over table after table.
Finally a large, bald man with greasy whiskers sees me. "Ciel Phantomhive." He says, walking with determination and heavy feet towards me. I pull my night shirt closer around my exposed neck and step back. "What are you moro-"
He grabs my arm harshly and begins to pull me out of my own house. "Ciel Phantomhive, You are under arrest in the name of the Queen for being the Tea Party murderer," The man says.
My eye widens. "What?" I demand, struggling against him.
"Bocchan," I hear Sebastian gasp. I see the actual murderous intent in the demons eyes and instinctively i call out. "No, Sebastian don't." It'll only make this worse. We're at the door now. "You can't be serious, how can it be me?" I worked for the Queen.
"We traced a doll lay away back to you and your Funtom company," The man says.
I let out a small breath. Of course...dolls...this was a set up from the very beginning. "Bocchan," Sebastian calls again, and then i hear the crys of the rest of the lot. Finny looks like hes about to burst into sobs. I give myself a moment to become calm. For them. "Sebastian, This is an order. I want you to stay here, go about the day as normal and then return to London jail to bring in the real culprit," I say.
The worried expression leaves his eyes finally and he gets on one knee, one gloved hand to his chest. "Yes, My lord."
I am pushed into the back of a carriage, so hard that i split my lip when i fall to the metal floor and begin to bleed heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next