Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Salice:
"Sebastian..." I trail off as i spot Ciel. He's holding a doll. My forehead creases. "Is that...I mean, was that..." I walk over to where i'd been sitting and pick up the little blonde headed girl doll sitting in the chair to spots to my left. I run my fingers through her hair. "What's happened here?" i look to Ciel.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Ciel : I am throughly disgusted but at lest now i know what happened to all the people. All the seats are filled with dolls...or....dolls that once were living, breathing people. I don't know how it happened...It was much too qucik for someone to go around placing dolls around the seats and kidnapping the guests...but i could never be sure. The one thing i was sure of was the culprit. He shouldn't have been the host. It left him out there. I walked slowly to the front of the table where he was sitting before hand. Its still light enough for me to see the dark figure there but no actual facial features."What happened here," I say seriously. "is that i found the tea party murder..Mr. Spellinbr-" I stop, eyes wide. No, but it couldn't be..When i hold my candle to the hosts face i see that he also..is in fact..a doll.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Salice:
My teeth grind together. I can't believe he'd just invite me to one of these parties that could've turned me into a doll. But i swallow down all the comments i had coming and set the doll back down, smoothing out her dress. "Well then, Lord Ciel," I start calmly. "What do you suppose we do about this...affair," I finish. I haven't seen dark magic like this ever in my over 200 years.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Sebastian : I walk over to the young lord. Its quit obvious that hes been stunned into silence. He was so sure that Mr. Spellinground was the tea party murderer and yet he himself was a doll. A rather large one but he was..."Do you think the real killer made him?" The young lord asks me in a whisper. I can't say i'd know that so instead i take the young lords hand and point him to one of the dolls. He nods, takes the doll and continues outside. "We go home," He says to Lady Salice in a quiet voice. Then i hear him coughing. Still sick, still probably in pain. I let them leave before i slice the doll's head off and put it in a bag along with the broken cup and a couple of limbs we had found in the other room. When im just about to leave i stop, catching his smell again. Cloude...that idiotic replica..."Let's go Sebastian," Bocchan orders.
"Yes, my lord," I say and continue forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm

[it made me laugh when Greil cuts open Sebastian with that scythe/saw and you get to see that film tape and you see takana Very Happy it was so funny^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:40 pm

lol yeah that was funny >.< poor sebby-his whole life is held around them

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Salice:
I follow after them, letting the little waiter doll drop to floor as i pull my cloak away from him. "Oh, i forgot to mention. There was a little boy your age -- a spider...Alios..something -- that was asking for you," My lip turns up in distaste. "I'm very thankful you didn't turn out like him. Such a nuisance," i mutter under my breath.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Ciel : I blink at her from inside the carriage. Sebastian suddenly looks tense. "Alios?" Never heard of him. I shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Salice:
I shrug, looking out my window. "Hm, funny." I know Sebastian knows exactly who i'm talking about. But i leave it. When we get back to the manor, i wave goodnight to both Sebastian and Ciel. "I have something to finish before dawn breaks. I'm sure I'll make it for breakfast." I add lightly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Ciel : I wave my hand absently and go to my office. I honestly didn't care for what she did unless it bothered The Queen. Sebastian still looks upset. I find this the perfect time to tease him. "Does it make you jealous when shes out with other men?" I say, grinning.
He looks at me for a long moment.
"Does it?" I repeat, still smirking.
"You tell me, my lord," He says, ruffling up my hair. I growl at him. Idiot..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

i kinda want to do something semi evil to ciel >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:57 pm

o.O
well let's see it Wink
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

i kinda want to get him drunk >.< i just dont know who would spike his hot milk

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

hi, i'm back! sorry, dinner...anyways, where are we?
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm

hm.
who's that one maid w. the glasses that's always messing up?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm

cirrus Very Happy
well you'll have to decide on that gaby
i have to go for a piano lesson.
i'll be back in like...an hour? maybe a little longer
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

wb cirrus-chan :3
mayrin?o-o shes the only maid there

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

have fun lilly-chan ^0^

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

yosh, have fun! yay piano....^^
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Salice:
I'm sure i'm near him when i see that same dark figure. I sigh. "I see Damani hasn't come to the city alone," i say, staring coldly as the dark figure takes shape. He's an older version Damani, really. Taller, darker hair. more ruthless.
"Of course. I couldn't let my younger brother out of sight. he might get tied up with low life demons like you," he replies with a light chuckle. My eyes narrow as he produces a long sword from the shadows.
"You've decided to join the Shadow Kingdom?" I ask flatly. "Isn't that a little prudish even for you, Lucas?"
He laughs again, his eyes not moving away from me. "Oh, didn't my dim brother tell you? He's joined too."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Nadi: After the discovery of the doll filled room, I had left the house entirely for a breather. It took a while to get far far away enough from the scent so I wouldn't have to smell it, and I spent a few minutes (or maybe hours? I was never one to keep track of time, even when I WAS alive) floating around aimlessly in a tree before returning back. I went to look for mr. ciel.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Ciel : I could have sworn that the host was the killer..but the host was turned into a doll as well. If it wasn't for the ghost girl i probably would have been turned into a doll too. Sighing i toss the one i had taken to the floor and look up in time to see someone. "Oh, you came back here?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Nadi: I nodded primly. "Yes. I can't leave now, after all. It's just starting to get interesting." I leaned partly against the doorframe and partly into doorframe and looked through my fingernails. "Did you find anything while I was gone?"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Ciel : I frown again. "No, not much. We're getting some hair and tea tested for contamination though," I say, staring at a few papers full of other -now- useless information about the case. I yawn a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm

(sorry...are they still at the teaparty house, or are they back in ciel's mansion?)
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

ciels mansion
you missed the whole everyone turning into a doll except for salice, sebby and ciel >.<
i plan to make ciel drunk now though x3 for funs sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next