Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

ciels mansion
you missed the whole everyone turning into a doll except for salice, sebby and ciel >.<
i plan to make ciel drunk now though x3 for funs sake

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

:O dangit! urgh....how did everyone turn into a doll? Did it just happen? lol about the drunk thing. ^^
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm

demon magic >.< lol but they cant find the demon and or person who did it and why they wanted to

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

oh, okay. well, maybe while ciel is drunk, nadi can go back to the house and overhear something? do you know who did it?
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 pm

yup i know who did it but that person isnt in the house

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

okay...well maybe nadi will stumble upon something...idk
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

probably not o-o this case goes half un solved until way later

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

okay then.i guess not
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Ciel : Sebastian walks in with my night dessert and warm milk. "cocoa pie with pecans," He says, placing the dish down before me. If nothing else went right today at lest the dessert was good. Sebastian went around the office and cleaned up as always. I took a long sip of my milk. suddenly i feel light headed..i shouldn't work so hard... "Sebastian. The milk is sweet.." I say. He nods. " I told Mayrin to sweeten it for you. She must have put too much sugar in it," He walked across the room and reached over to my cup. "Hey, stop that," I say, moving the cup away from him. It tasted fine. Who did he think he was taking a cup from his master like that. I stared at him and drank the rest of it completely. When i was done i dropped the cup and smirked at him. "woopse.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

well if you really want to you can go ahead ill just change the rest of the plot or something

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Nadi: I looked at Ciel with slight surprise before realizing what had happened. "Ugh" I said with distaste, and I rested my chin in my palm while in my crossed leg position in the air. "Lovely. He's drunk."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Sebastian : I glance at the young spirit and back to the master before picking up the shattered cup.
"What are you talking about?" he demanded of her.
I sigh and turn towards the door. "Hes not drunk, hes always like this."
"Always like what?"
"Never mind, Bocchan," I smile, closing the door behind me. Hes yelling something at the door but the sound fades as i continue my pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

no, it's fine. ^^

Nadi: I looked through my hand again at the boy. "Trust me, I've seen enough drunk people of all stages to know whenever someone is intoxicated." I moved my hand away and rested it in my lap. "And you, sir, are most definitely somewhat drunk."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

are you sure? its fine to change it

Ciel : I narrow my eyes at her. "You can't get drunk off of milk or pie..' or what ever i had...i had pie right. I feel dizzy again and let my head rest on my office papers.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:45 pm

ja, i'm sure ^^ lolz at Ciel XD

Nadi: I wasn't convinced. "Uh huh...well apparently it was milk or pie plus something else." Huh...this was almost funny. I stayed where I was to see where it would go
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Ciel : I pouted, looking at my shoes...why did they have a heal?...was i really a woman.."I think i may be a girl.." I whisper. I turn back up to the other girl. "You know...i think i really am a girl...cus im all heal wearing..and the ribbons.. .." I glance at the mirror besides me. "Im pretty..like a girl...except.." my eyes widen and i touch my eyepatch. "I'm a pirate? I'm a pirate!"

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm

lol, hahahahaha! XD

Nadi: My eyes widened as I listened to his rambling. "boy, you really are drunk." I muttered. I sat up. "Well, being a girl is alright. It's actually kind of nice, though I wouldn't know because I was never a boy. However, there is the issue of the monthlies..." I trailed off and snickered a little. "glad I died before I got mine. As for pirates..." I shrugged. I didn't know much about them.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Ciel : I shot up in my seat then forgot why i was so excited and sat back down. I kicked off the heals and got rid of the jacket. "The hell is all this?" I look at my chest. "I'm pretty flat..." I say, frowning. "So how did this happen?" I ask, looking around the room...Did i live here now? Was i on the run from other pirates? Was i married now to some rich idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Nadi: I shrugged. "Meh. I'd say underdeveloped. Perhaps you haven't hit puberty yet? and you will have to be a tad bit more specific by what you mean when you ask 'how did this happen'. there are several things you could be referring to."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Ciel : Puberty....hmm... that would explain alot..I stop to think about it then sigh. " I mean, this house. Is it mine? Or someone else's?" When i glance back up i see that a very tall, hansom man is staring at me. "Is this his house?" I blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Nadi: "Actually, I thought it was your house. Oy, if you're a girl, cover yourself!" I snap, "You don't want to be indecent!"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Ciel : I ignore her and run over to the man. I jump into his arms. "So you're the master of this house aren't you?"
He looks a little taken back, he turns to the slightly invisible girl and then back to me. "Master..are you feeling alright?" He leans in and im sure hes going to kiss me but then he stops. I pout at him.
"Brandy.." He suddenly sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Nadi: "I TOLD you he was drunk," I said, crossing my arms. "or rather, she. I believe Ciel is now a Ciela. Actually, that's kind of a pretty name. Nice ring to it. Also, she might think she is a pirate...never got confirmation on that one."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Sebastian : Hes cuddling his nose into my neck. I frown. How would i explain this to everyone else? And who.."Mayrin.." I sigh. How did she mistake sugar for brandy? she probably thought it was syrup or some other sweetener. "Master-" I start but he interrupts me by kissing my cheek.
"Mistress," He says.
I try not to sigh. I could.....well..i shouldn't...but i can..."You're a male," I say.
His face snaps up at me. his nose pressing mine. "No im not. Im too pretty to be a boy," He says seriously.
I nod. "We all think that but you are indeed a boy," I say.
"Prove it," He crosses his arms. I roll my eyes and nod.

5 minutes later-

He burst back into the office, blushing darkly. I grin.
"Okay im a boy. You win. But that doesn't explain much. What am i? You're slave?"
"No youre the ma-" I stop. Maybe he was drunk enough so that he wouldn't remember later on. "You're the butler.." I smile innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm

let me knw if u guys wanna join the saints and sinners rp in realistic. theres only 3 spots open.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm

nyu o-o im good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next