Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 pm

back ^-^

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:29 pm

yay Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 pm

lol im so glad to be home now >.< osh

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 pm

i'd be happy too after so much time in a hospital :3
but idk what to do now with Salice Razz blaaahh..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

what ever you want is fine o-o you can talk to Arthur maybe since hes so nervous about being there >.< im going to be playing more for this part of the c.c than anyone else i think

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 pm

oh ok o.o

Salice: I don't even bother faking a smile. So i turn to this new man. He doesn't seem like he would fit in with all these other...higher society people. "So, who would you be?" I ask him, half smiling coyly. He also seems nervous. Always fun to play with people on edge.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Arthur : I turn away from Ciel and his butler to see another young woman. What surprises me is that shes talking to me. I try to look calm. "I-im Arthur," I say. "A-a write the young lord brought along for the gathering," I smile through my nervousness. I still didn't understand why he wanted me around. Everyone else was either famous. or worked with a lot of money. Woodly worked with diamonds, polishing them straight from the cargo sir Phelps brought from Africa. Or even Sir Lou who worked in shipping as well....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:43 pm

are you going to try and solve the mystery too lilly-chan x3?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 pm

hmm...i don't think so. even if i do -- which i probably won't anyway -- i won't say anything :3

Salice:
"Mhm," I study him for another moment. "How fascinating. I don't think I've ever met a writer before. Maybe I'll appear in a future novel even." i shrug, glancing around, ignoring the waving young men from earlier. "Fine evening," i murmur. But i really wonder why the party was put on in the first place.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Arthur : I nodded. It was true, honestly anyone at this party could show up in one of my novels. One of anyones novels. But i guess when you were Grade A like Ciel everyone around you had to be Grade A. My mind back on him i glance around the room and find the young lord and his butler talking not too far from ear shot. His butler is drying off his wet hair but the way they're so close to each other...i blush and look down then i hear the young lord say something...in french.
"Donc, une fois que Siemens ait un peu d'alcool en lui, il devient comme ça?" he says, smirking at his butler. I blink, so when siemen gets some liquor in him he gets like this huh?
"des regards de ce hes un récidiviste."
From the looks of it hes a repeat offender.
The butler smile, a devil like thing that sents chills down my spine for a second. "Même ainsi, montrant le peu de maîtrise de soi on a .. Je me demande s'il est juste une bête immense ou s'il ne connaissent pas de honte à tous ..."
even so, showing how little self restraint one has..i wonder whether he is just an immense fool or whether he know no shame at all...
"semble que le gars incurable qui ferait un médecin sans espoir .." Ciel says, rubbing his cheek dry.
I can't help but sputter a small chuckle.
seems like the incurable guy that'd make a doctor hopeless..
They both look at me suddenly and i freeze. The young lord surprisingly starts smiling too, he puts his finger to his lip. "Shhh." and then hes off again. "Such a mystery ciel is.." I breathe, watching him walk up the stairs with his butler.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Salice:
I nod, picking a couple of small wine glasses off of a passing waiter's tray, handing one to Arthur. It was nice being around a man that wasn't the type i usually got rid of. It was quite refreshing. "That's what makes him brilliant," i take a small sip, "sometimes," i add with a light smirk.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Arthur : I blush again and turn to the young ladys whos name i hadn't gotten at all. People are starting to big farewell to each other and less and less people are around. "Are you a relative of the young lord?" I ask. She had a very pretty face as well. but unlike everyone else except ciel and his butler, she had something dark and lovely about herself as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Salice:
I shake my head. "No," i murmur, "the Phantomhives and I...we go back a very long time. I'm merely visiting the young Lord." i add, my smile fading a little.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Arthur : I blink lightly. "You seem a little sad about that..." I say gently. I suddenly hoped that nothing was the matter or that i didn't bring back any painful memories of the past. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Ciel : From the balcony i see that Lord Siemen is past out in between poor Mayrin and Ron Moa who are trying to get away from him.. Well Mayrin is, Rinmoa is pressing her....i blush and turn up to Sebastian. "Sebastian, Take the lord to retire in his room," I say.
Lau looks-squints- at me from his place next to bar where hes drinking happily. "Oh, is the Earl going to bed already? The party has just begun."
I smile and nod. "I'm sorry but for a child such as myself, its bed time already but please relax yourselves and have fun," I say, following Sebastian into the hallway. He has lord Siemen on his back.
"So, You're only a child when its convenient," he smile at me.
I grimace at him. "Shut up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm

woot one more normal post and the first murder starts >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Salice:
my eyes look away for a quick moment before returning to the Arthur. "In a way, it is," I say smoothly, then put on a smile that means nothing and raise my wine glass slightly. "To the Phantomhives," i say coolly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 pm

yippee Very Happy
i mean..eh, no, i really am kind of happy about that.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Arthur : I nod, trying to put on my own smile. I raise my glass as so do others around. Well the only others. Lord Lau, his friend Ranmoa, Lady Irene and Lord Keane. Sir Phelps and Mr. Woodly. A man with white bleach blond hair i didn't remember meeting yet. Lord Vile, his little invisible companion, two men from staff and..."I'm sorry, i never got your name," I say to the beautiful young lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Salice:
A dark smile creeps up on my lips. "Salice. Salice Vatani," i take a long sip as everyone lowers their glasses. "At your service."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Arthur : I smile, im about to say 'pleasure to meet you' but something shuts me up. Actually, its seems like the whole mansion has paused.
A female screaming. With just one moment to pause and stare at each wasted we start darting towards the hall in which it came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Salice: i set down my glass and follow slowly behind everyone else. I've gotten used to that kind of screaming. I mean, after all the people i've killed, you'd think i'd be able to tell you exactly what was happening to them. I sigh softly, pushing through the crowded people to see what was going on. this better be good.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Arthur : "What happened?" I asked the minute we got there. We're standing on the other side of a half open door. I see the maid and the butler again. The maids eyes are wide behind her glasses, or i think they are, and shes just stopped screaming. The butler looks only slightly unfazed. "What is i-" someone opens the door and we gasp. Mr. Phelps actually faints besides me.
Its Mr. Siemen.....dead in his chair....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm

DUN DUN DUN >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Salice:
"How tragic," I murmur to myself. "funny how we just saw him, isn't it." I tilt my head to the side thoughtfully. Whomever did do it, they did an exceptionally good job at keeping it so tidy.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Arthur : I gape. Thats true....we did just see him. That in mind i take off my jacket and place it under Phelps head.
"H-how did this happen?" Irene asks, shes holding Lord Keane tightly.
The man with the blond white hair looks irritated. "How could this happen?"
The butler is the one who speaks up. "He was stabbed in the chest," He says. The man with the white blond hair nods and helps the butler move the corpse to the floor. Most of the guest cringed away in disgust, some in confusion and fear. I keep watching until foot steps behind me make me turn. "Whats going on?" Its the young master, dressed down in a night robe, hes rubbing his right eye of sleep. Theres another butler with him, one holding a lamp. The thunder shoots down from outside and everyone jumps but the young master and his two butlers.
"Oh.." He says, his eye a little large.
Oh was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Salice:
"Ah, Ciel," I greet calmly. "Good of you to join us." I glance around at everyone panicking. I'm sure I'm already a suspect since I don't look worried or scared. I shake my head, feigning sadness. "It's a pity. We weren't even introduced properly yet."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next