Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Ciel : "You seem aggravated," I say calmly. Leaning on my cane. Dammit, she didn't know anything..well that didn't pull me back. Now i just had to work harder to find out who was doing this..and..who the spider was.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 5 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

is okay for one of the charries to speak with alios o-o?

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Nadi: "Not particularly. However, I'm curious as to why you're here. Even if this place is holding a tea party, it isn't exactly what I would call the optimal place to hold one. Even if you humans can't see them, surely you can feel some sort of vibe coming from all the dead souls that leak from this house?"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Salice:
As the tea party moved on, i decided to forget about the young count. He was rather boring. too flirtatious to take seriously. I rest an elbow on the table, my fingers just below my chin as i listen to the conversation around me. I stir my tea thoughtfully. i watched as it suddenly distorted in color, turning an odd red color. I lean in closer. Red herbal. I blink, jerking back. I used to drink it as a child whenever i caught a fever. But when i blink again, it's changed back.
"Is everything ok?" the count asks, his hand on my forearm while his thumb strokes my skin. He looks concerned on the outside, but i can see that all he's trying to do is pretend. for attention. i shake my head, allowing him to keep up his little act.
"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" I ask calmly.

[sure, Salice isn't really doing anything spectacular at the moment]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Ciel : I nod. "Of course. Which is exactly why I'm here," I say calmly. '"The Phantomhive family have always served to unburden the Queens heart . That is what i'm doing by being present."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm

(I love the end titles of Kuroshitsuji ^^ the cute little Sebastian cooking and cleaning and everything at the beginning is just adorable Very Happy and the song, of course ^-^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

okay >.< prepare for this little brat. hes ciels foil and foe. the spider x3

Alois : (oh and hes only 13 o-o ) I giggle loudly. "You know if you want to sleep with her all you have to do is tell her" the man's wife gasps and the table starts to stir with both excitement and anger. I laugh louder. "Oh, i'm sorry. was i too loud? Well, it would only be wrong for you to not tell your wife that you've been sleeping about..with prostitutes..with her friends..her mother..and even..young boys about my age, hmm?" I grin at the man. He couldn't say anything back. No one in this room could. I was Royalty unlike them. I had the power here...well..with out the dog...with my Ciel Phantomhive around..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm

o-o youve seen them before?

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Nadi: Ah, well this was interesting. "Hmm..." I tucked my knees in and turned slowly until I was upside down and facing the ceiling. "Well...I don't know if it'll help, but seeing as I have nothing to do anyways and nothing to lose, there is a particularly death-ridden room right around...there..." I pointed left towards a corridor, leaning my head back so that I could look at the boy. "And, judging by the stench, it is either fairly close, or a lot of people have died there."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm

i'm just watching them now ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Ciel : I blink. So..they people weren't just missing. They were in fact dead..or..."Would you like to join me?" I ask, holding out my arm for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

cool :3 i love the first season ending but it gets even better as the story progressed >.< they have the lacrimosa song later on

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Nadi: I shrugged and sat up straight before floating to the ground. "Nothing to do, nothing to lose," I say, and I take his outstretched arm...or made it look like it. I couldn't actually feel him of course. "And I hate being bored. So. What can I do for you?"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 pm

i hate it when it starts a new chat. i had this whole paragraph thing going and when i post it???
it just says: 'you can't post here. this thread is locked'
-_-
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Ciel : "Nothing too hard. We just have to find the person killing everyone and bring them to justice," I say simply. Sebastian opens the door for us. We walk out when no one is looking at us. Apparently someone has caused enough commotion at the table for us to go unseen. "You can lead the way," I offer lightly with a faint smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

i hate that too o-o thats what happened the other day with the epic post but it wasnt because of the c.c being locked it was for some dumb other reason x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Salice:
I simply stir my tea, looking to the young child. He can't be much older than Ciel himself. I wonder why such an outspoken child would even be invited to such a gathering.
"i must thank you for pointing out such a degenerate young count to me," i say with a hint of sarcasm. i give the count a sidelong look. his face is red and sheepish. "If you'd told me, i wouldn't have anyway. You're much too vain for anyone to want to keep you in the first place. I really do pity you," I say without embellishment. my eyes flicker back to the young child.
"And you would be?"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 pm

i was wondering what was going on...nearly had a spazz attack.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Alois : I grin up at the girl. "Alois Trancy," I say cheerfully. My blond hair cloud my light blue eyes and Cloude, my loving butler moves to my side and fixes them for me. "Thank you Cloude," I smile at him dotingly, i kiss his cheek. "Yes, Your highness," He says, stepping back. I turn back to the table, people are staring but trying to keep from grimacing or making a fuss. I look at the pretty girl who reminded me of a raw flame. "Who might you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm

awww cirrus-chan >.< lol i did that the first time and i was like "awww...what i do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : "Nothing too hard. We just have to find the person killing everyone and bring them to justice," I say simply. Sebastian opens the door for us. We walk out when no one is looking at us. Apparently someone has caused enough commotion at the table for us to go unseen. "You can lead the way," I offer lightly with a faint smile.

Nadi: "gladly" I say. I float along, following the awful smell. It's not the scent of dead people. That's a scent for the living. No. It's a scent of dead souls...souls not inside their bodies...souls that almost seemed trapped. either that, or so many souls had been released, that the stench had accumulated. Either way, unpleasant. I kept going until I reached a room where the scent was at its peak. Souls give off a light. Some are larger than others. I could almost see the soul light pouring out the door. I pointed at the door. "here"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Salice:
I thought up a name from many years ago; i never used my real name with someone who's life would end at my hand. "Alessandra Nevari." I say, forcing a smile easily. My sister. My sister who'd married out of the family centuries ago and never had to face my fate.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Ciel : Obviously she was seeing something i could not. So was Sebastian, i risited the urge to demand for a description and instead walked in. What i saw both shocked and sickened me. Dolls. Male, female beautiful and hunting. Hanging from the ceiling, step upon on the red stained floors....besides them...human bodies..no..not whole bodies...body parts... I cover my mouth, feeling sick and stumbling back into Sebastian. "What is this..?" i breath, my eyes finding an empty tea cup,broken on the floor with just the tiniest amount of red liquid spilling out from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 pm

(i also love Tanaka! when he's in 'his slumber' or something Smile he's so cute ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Alois : I frown and tilt my head to the side, batting my lashes. "Why would you lie like that when i'm helping you?" I ask, Cloude whispers something into my ear. "Seba..sebastian?" my eyes brighten. I turn around and spot someone in another room not far from the table. Ciel! Ciel, my precious Ciel was in there wasn't he? I turn to the girl. "You know him don't you?" I ask, excitedly. Cloude told me she smelled of him. Of Ciel's demon Sebastian. but why would she lie about her name? Was she like them too?

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 pm

yeah hes so cute with his 'ho ho ho" x.x lol and finny i love him so much hes so cute >.< his story makes your heart break though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next