Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 am

yeah now that you mention it o-o..but its just as bad as Phantom-hive o-o when i think of that -and not go omg i love ciel! in my mind v.v cough cough- i think of a ghost bee hive o-o.....

Ciel : I waved my hand and yawned. "I know you are all trying to become friends but honestly i don't think i can keep my eyes open for much longer," I say, arching my brows at them.
Sebastian took the hint. "Who ever is coming back to the estate please follow me to the carriage," He says, walking towards it.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 25 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

Alice: "I guess I'm coming but then again, I'll be in that area." I morph back and sent a thought to all of them. I'll see you all soon. I run off fast, becoming a blur.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 am

KaitlinAnne~ wrote:Lol!

I nodded, "Nice to meet you too. But formally, my name is Alice."

Edward: "Right then, and formally, my name is Edward. I believe you already know the full name..." at that Ciel began to walk off, with Edward promptly following behind Sebastian. Edward leaned close behind Sebastian and whispered in his ear.
"Would you like me to-*cluk*-?" edward cranks his cane like a club with the noise, "It'd knock him right out and he'd be a lot less cranky."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

Sebastian : I laughed as the master continue to shout out profanities, now at the both of us. "Its fine. He'll be asleep in no time and what would i be if i could not fufil the simple request of bring young Lord Phantomhive home," I say, helping him into the carriage. 'Do you mind riding in with him? I'll be in the front leading the horses," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

this is the latest ive ever been up o-o well in the hosp
its creepeh here! >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 am

haha. i ish sorry Gaby.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Sebastian : I laughed as the master continue to shout out profanities, now at the both of us. "Its fine. He'll be asleep in no time and what would i be if i could not fufil the simple request of bring young Lord Phantomhive home," I say, helping him into the carriage. 'Do you mind riding in with him? I'll be in the front leading the horses," I say.

Edward: Death Sentence.
"Of course..."
I climbed into the carriage behind him...I could've sworn I saw some kind of devilish glint from his eye.

(DO what you want cause a pirate is free,
You Are A Pirate! X3)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 am

its okay. idk if its sad to say or not but ive been at the hospital like this all my life. im use to it now and its not bad..until people start taking your jello....that guys lucky it was orange o-o cus i hate orange lol
this is probably why i love the charrie ciel so much. Hes sick all the time too and with out his parents like me. Cept hes a not real 12 year old boy with a demon butler o-o and im a real 17 year old girl with a dimi sleep bunny face >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:this is the latest ive ever been up o-o well in the hosp
its creepeh here! >.<

In the case of an emergency, anything that is made of metal and light enough to lift can be used as a club.

Just sayin'.

I kinda know how you feel gabby. It's like me n moving...everyone goes 'it must be so hard!'
but I'm all, 'meh, been doin' it since I was born'
It's better that way, I guess...you get an appreciation other people don't.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 am

Ciel : I yawn and close my eyes, leaning into the cushions of the carriage. "Don't look so scared. I'm not the devil here after all," I manage to say.

lol matt ! this is what i thought of when you said that x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLKturhq1yk&playnext_from=TL&videos=KKD3fw1IB3A

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 am

lol matt the doctor said "Well that is a smart thing to say...but thats a bit violent. Wait..why do you have the laptop in here and who are you talking to?"
:3 im glad hes my future f-i-l. Very caring.
And its true. I just don't like it when people feel sorry when im like o-o"Do you get free jello everyday? No? Then im sorry for you my friend o-o". lol. I'm okay with this. I don't know who id be with out my heart disease honestly as weird as that may sound

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : I yawn and close my eyes, leaning into the cushions of the carriage. "Don't look so scared. I'm not the devil here after all," I manage to say.

lol matt ! this is what i thought of when you said that x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLKturhq1yk&playnext_from=TL&videos=KKD3fw1IB3A

(said what...?)

Edward: "Devil...? Who ever said I was a devil?"

(Though I can't say I know EXACTLY what you're going through...I don't know what a heart disease is like. but it sounds like you're in good hands, if the doctor's your future f-i-l ^^)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 am

do what you want cus a pirate is free x.x it was at the end of the video

Ciel : The carriage rode on, we were in the woods now near the outskirts of London and closer to my estate. The horses hoves were loud against the night and cobble stone. I kept my eyes closed while i spoke. "What are you then?"

i am in good hands :3 thats why in positive. If i wasnt in good hands i dont think id be in the hosp tonight. It was Desmund who brought me here because he was worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:do what you want cus a pirate is free x.x it was at the end of the video

Ciel : The carriage rode on, we were in the woods now near the outskirts of London and closer to my estate. The horses hoves were loud against the night and cobble stone. I kept my eyes closed while i spoke. "What are you then?"

i am in good hands :3 thats why in positive. If i wasnt in good hands i dont think id be in the hosp tonight. It was Desmund who brought me here because he was worried.

Edward: I leaned back against the seat and relaxed. Despite his bad temperment, the kid didn't hold a grudge...lucky me.
"The Spirit of Halloween." I said with a smirk.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 am

...you still there kate?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:28 am

Ciel : I nodded. "Halloween..How nice.." I yawn. The last thing i hear is the carriage door opening.

Sebastian : "We;re here young Lor- oh." I wait for Master Vile to walk out to get the Master. "I guess its the weather and the time," I say looking up and the gray clouded sky.

o-o oh no

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 am

Oh noes...did she leave...?

(I'm kinda suprised you haven't found the signifigance of his name yet X3)

Edward: "That was quicker than I expected..." I looked on to see the large manor before me. For a child, it was impressive the wealth he managed to accumilate.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:36 am

o-o im surprised...have i missed something that big? ...i should ask ally ...

Sebastian : "This way please," I say, the young lord in my arms. I open the door to the Phantomhive manor. Both Finny and Bard are running around the main hallway stairs. Finny is dressed as a giant gray mouse and Bard is chasing after him. I hear a crash in the dinning room and sigh. Mayrin...i told her not to touch the china. "Ahem," I say loud enough for them to all appear in a line before us. "Welcome home young lord!" They all bowed. I arched a brow. "The young Lord is asleep as well you all should be," I say. Maybe they were adult-age servants but they acted like children. I turned to Mayrin "Mayrin please go get a room ready for Master Vile. He is a guest of the young Lord." I turn to Bard. "Prepare a hot bowl of water for him to clean his face," I say. They both leave in seconds after giving me a solider style salute. I sigh.
"What about me Sebastian? What about me?" Finny says, the blond boy bouncing up and down with excitement.
"Finny.." I say.
"Yes yes yes?"
"Go to sleep," I say, moving towards the stairs.
"Awww...i never get to do anything..."

i think she did o-o it is late

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:o-o im surprised...have i missed something that big? o-o...i should ask ally ...

Sebastian : "This way please," I said, the young lord in my arms. I open the door to the Phantomhive manor. Both Finny and Bard are running around the main hallway stairs. Finny is dressed as a giant gray mouse and Bard is chasing after him. I hear a crash in the dinning room and sigh. Mayrin...i told her not to touch the china. "Ahem," I say loud enough for them to all appear in a line before us. "Welcome home young lord!" They all bowed. I arched a brow. "The young Lord is asleep as well you all should be," I say. Maybe they were adult-age servants but they acted like children. I turned to Mayrin "Mayrin please go get a room ready for Master Vile. He is a guest of the young Lord." I turn to Bard. "Prepare a hot bowl of water for him to clean his face," I say. They both leave in seconds after giving me a solider style salute. I sigh.
"What about me Sebastian? What about me?" Finny says, the blond boy bouncing up and down with excitement.
"Finny.." I say.
"Yes yes yes?"
"Go to sleep," I say, moving towards the stairs.
"Awww...i never get to do anything..."

i think she did o-o it is late

(Not that big, no one else has figured it out yet.)

You should probably get to sleep too, >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:40 am

probably ^-^ im finishing a book online and then im sleeping. You can go if chu want matt-oppa o-o i would hate to think that im keeping you up with my nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:41 am

ed war devil o-o?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:

ed war devil o-o?

This isn't nonsense, Edward's one of my favorite characters...but I probably should go...

(that's not it gabby, do you want me to give it a way or should I give you a hint?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:46 am

tell me please o-o or itll drive me insane lol
and goodnight ^-^ and i dont know why but edward always seems to cheer up morbid themes with im happy about
i didnt want this c.c to be so serious

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:48 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:tell me please o-o or itll drive me insane lol
and goodnight ^-^ and i dont know why but edward always seems to cheer up morbid themes with im happy about
i didnt want this c.c to be so serious

Edward Vile. Initials: E.V. Aka E. Vile
Wink
I'm glad I could help you enjoy this chat more ^^

G'night! Sleep well.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Shadows wrote:...you still there kate?

nyuuuuu i was sick and i threw up.... x.x damn heat is giving me a fkin heat stroke. T.T X.X
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:39 pm

o-o nen you should drink more water..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next