Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:yup yup >.< its my favorite because of the giant cookie..okay see now that i read that i understand why i dont get taken seriously lol
but im mostly watching videos with ally shes found they're funny enough to keep me relaxed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h930pBx7exQ&NR=1 this one so far is my fav @.@ just because of the cheese sandwich part

Ciel : I turn to him as i walk, the only noise audible are our footsteps and my cain on the cobblestone streets. The moon is a bright pale color high in the dark blue sky. "Associates?" That would not please the queen at all.

Edward: "You needn't worry, little friend. My 'associates' are nothing more than figments like Charles. Though they may appear threatening and...admittedly a little disturbing. I assure you they're not aggressive...but you can never be too careful."

Shadows

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 23 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Ciel : I nod and walk into the more well lit part of the city. As i expected people were still out in crowd marveling at shops some may never afford to enter and others further digging themselves into debt by over spending on luxuries. "Well then it can't be one of your colleges. The person we're looking for like to light women on fire for sport," I explain. Then suddenly my eyes flash and i stop, whirling around and stabbing my Cain in the demon's direction. "Did you call me Little?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : I nod and walk into the more well lit part of the city. As i expected people were still out in crowd marveling at shops some may never afford to enter and others further digging themselves into debt by over spending on luxuries. "Well then it can't be one of your colleges. The person we're looking for like to light women on fire for sport," I explain.

Edward: "You'll never know...could be an ifrit with a fetish. and even if it's not there's a jubilee of other nasty things it could be."
Edward leaned quickly to the side, the cane brushing against his waste.
"I did, does that bother you?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Ciel : I refrained from growling. Little? I wasn't little. He was a g-damn giant?! Ugh, I turn on my heal curtly and keep walking, cain in hand. "Shut up," I say. I heard Sebastian sigh. "The Young lord has actually grown an inch this past year. Hes finally five feet now," He says trying to cheer me up. My left eye twitches when i hear him drop his voice and whisper " Its a bit of a touchy subject with him...his stature.."
I turn back again "Will you two just shut the hel-"
A loud shrieking cuts me off. In the next second i'm running towards the noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 pm

I am back... o.o
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 pm

welcome back ^0^

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Thankies. ^~^
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Edward: I followed after the little tyke. His stride was impressive, but that was expected for someone in his line of work. Unfortunately it was not hard to keep up, for we all heard the shriek very well.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Ciel : I stop a street away from the flame engulfed woman on the floor. She rolled about on the street while a man, who looked too young to be her husband but not old enough to be her father, tried to put it out. The smell of burning skin reached my nose and i willed my legs to move forward to aid them but suddenly a pair of strong arms were around my waist. "No, you'll burn yourself as well young master, " Sebastian said.
I kicked and squirmed. "Let go! This is an order, Sebastian!" I hollered.
"Yes, My lord.." He said hesitantly but it was already too late. When i reached the man the flame had been put out but all that was left of the woman was black ash and a her slipper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Alice: I sat next to Alcide, hands clasped around his. The nurses and doctors said that he might not make it, but I prayed that he did.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : I stop a street away from the flame engulfed woman on the floor. She rolled about on the street while a man, who looked too young to be her husband but not old enough to be her father, tried to put it out. The smell of burning skin reached my nose and i willed my legs to move forward to aid them but suddenly a pair of strong arms were around my waist. "No, you'll burn yourself as well young master, " Sebastian said.
I kicked and squirmed. "Let go! This is an order, Sebastian!" I hollered.
"Yes, My lord.." He said hesitantly but it was already too late. When i reached the man the flame had been put out but all that was left of the woman was black ash and a her slipper.

Edward: The stench was horrid...and once we reached them there was no sign of the culprit. Blast.
"too late..." I murmered to myself.
Given the rate the woman was burned, I suspected now there was no natural cause to this...I needed to make sure it was not one of mine that caused this. Calmly, I walked to the young man.
"Did you see who did this?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

the young man being the stranger or ciel o-o?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Alice: I let go of his hand and stood. "I'll be back baby, I promise." I whispered and kissed his forehead. I turned around and walked away.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Ciel : I maneuvered through the small crowd. A woman who had witnessed the whole thing was still screaming and crying in the arms of her husband and the young man who was trying to put out the fire was sobbing on his knees, holding the slipper to his chest like a life line. Out of respect i didn't directly touch the ash but when i took a closer look i saw that only part of it was black chard human flesh..some of it was a sparkling silver powder...Possibly the woman's clothing? I turn to Sebastian who glanced over at the man. "Her shoe was brown and her hat was brown...Her outfit probably matched so that couldn't be her clothing.." He said as if reading my mind. I nodded and looked around to the stores near by. A watch fixing shop, one of my candy stores and a photo taking building.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

bleh >.< i have to get another blood test...brb..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I looked up, hearing sobbing and crying and quickly morphed into a silver wolf. I ran towards the sounds fast.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

awww gaby! T.T okay. hope yur okay!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:the young man being the stranger or ciel o-o?
Stranger.
Edward doesn't really regard Ciel as a man ^^
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 am

haha.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:06 am

mwhaha i have returned x3 lol
and yeah o-o i guess chu ish right. Little ciel v.v is not a man...actually hes not even going to live until his 14th birthday e=e

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 am

O.O Nyuuuuuuu T.T
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:mwhaha i have returned x3 lol
and yeah o-o i guess chu ish right. Little ciel v.v is not a man...actually hes not even going to live until his 14th birthday e=e

That was...depressing o.o
I kinda meant that since Edward's been around since...forever. He'd regard most people as 'child'.
It's a habit you form around oh....1000 years.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 am

it is depressing >.< but i plan to stick the same fate when it comes to them...well maybe o-o as it is im already attached to these two charries and i didn't even come up with them...lol

Ciel : I rubbed the dust of my fingers and walked back to the demon. "Did you learn anything from anyone here?" I had asked the young man, the victim's fiance, how it had happened. He had said she just lite up out of no where. Maybe the devil with the cain knew more..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 am

lol

I ran up to the sound of people crying and froze eyes wide seeing a charred corpse.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 am

ah once again i have to apologize to you guys about this c.c o-o i know that i may love this type of genre and the charries and what happens but you guys might find it very boring >.< so gomen gomen~

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:17 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:it is depressing >.< but i plan to stick the same fate when it comes to them...well maybe o-o as it is im already attached to these two charries and i didn't even come up with them...lol

Ciel : I rubbed the dust of my fingers and walked back to the demon. "Did you learn anything from anyone here?" I had asked the young man, the victim's fiance, how it had happened. He had said she just lite up out of no where. Maybe the devil with the cain knew more..

Edward: "Unfortunately no...though I can't say i'm suprised. They reacted as anyone would when someone spontaniously combusts...and unfortunately, now that I know this wasn't natural, you're going to be stuck with me until we find out what caused it."

(Don't worry about it, it's been a while since I've got to use Edward and I've been yerning to act like a posh halloween ghost X3)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next