Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

"I see.." I say, frowning softly.

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 22 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

i gtg dinner brb
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i guess so o-o but remember no one knows about demons o-o they see them as fairy tales and such
i think zombies would fall under that category >.<

Poo...that's sort of Edward's thing >.<

How about if everyone who's never seen a demon before can't see whatever else fall under that category?
So instead of a zombie, they see a well dressed gentleman?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Sebastian : I look at the young lady for a long moment. "Is something the matter?" I ask, suddenly aware that we 3 are not the only ones in the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 pm

thats fine ;3
i mean like people like ciel whos sold their souls
and other legends and demons and stuff like that can see them
but most humans would see them and like..panic..its not normal although it does happen
but its kinda ciels job to make sure its kept underwraps :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:thats fine ;3
i mean like people like ciel whos sold their souls
and other legends and demons and stuff like that can see them
but most humans would see them and like..panic..its not normal although it does happen
but its kinda ciels job to make sure its kept underwraps :3

Whoever you want Wink
Edward's not allowed to break any rules like that.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm

huh o-o....whoever i want what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm

sorry matt-oppa ive had like 4 blood test today so im a little out of it ^-^":aha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:huh o-o....whoever i want what?

To see the zombies as zombies and not well dressed gentleman and such.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 pm

like i said
people can see them o-o just expect them to panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 pm

should i have sebby and sleeping ciel go over to Edward or should i let Edward continue with his deep conversation ? x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:like i said
people can see them o-o just expect them to panic

kk, just let me know when I do something you don't like >.<

They can drop in on him if you want X3
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Hai hai :3

Sebastian : With my Young Master balanced in one arm, his head on my shoulder and looking finally like a child his age should i made my way to the front of the building where the man from earlier was speaking with what i could only be an incorporeal being. "Good night sir," I say, standing in front of the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Hai hai :3

Sebastian : With my Young Master balanced in one arm, his head on my shoulder and looking finally like a child his age should i made my way to the front of the building where the man from earlier was speaking with what i could only be an incorporeal being. "Good night sir," I say, standing in front of the two.

Edward:"Good night to you as well, good sir."
"Gleehblee-*Plop*"
The zombies jaw dropped off his face mid-groan into his cup.
"Ops, dropped your jaw there, sir." Edward said as he reattatched it to his head.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Sebastian : I kept a polite smile, The young lord stirring only a little at the sound of the zombies deploring. "Having midnight tea with a friend?" I ask calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Sebastian : I kept a polite smile, The young lord stirring only a little at the sound of the zombies deploring. "Having midnight tea with a friend?" I ask calmly.

Edward: "Yes...my apologies, has it past closing time? I'm- Wait..." he stopped, noticing Ciel draped over his arm, "would you like to lay him down first...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Sebastian : I'm slightly surprised that he actually sounds concerned for him. I look at the space between him and the moving, drooling corpse and then shake my head. "He'd be upset if i let that happen," I smiling apologetically. Which reminded me. The flame murder was out there somewhere now and he was asleep. That would upset him even more..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:46 pm

yay they;re showing shrek 2 in the hospital ^=^ point one to gaby for being happy for the dumbest thing in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:yay they;re showing shrek 2 in the hospital ^=^ point one to gaby for being happy for the dumbest thing in the world

? yous in the hospital again...?

Edward: "Very well...would you like us to leave? I've noticed it's very late. Not many shops stay open this late and this doesn't look like one of the shops that does."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:50 pm

yeah. its kinda sucks ive been here since yesterday night
I had a couple of heart murmurs that worried the doctor but im fine

Sebastian : I was going to open my mouth to say something along the lines of 'its fine for you to stay here sir. i don't think lady alice or the Earl would mind' but instead the young master spoke first. "Do what you want...We're going to go find a killer.." His voice was even yet laced with fatigue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:yeah. its kinda sucks ive been here since yesterday night

Sebastian : I was going to open my mouth to say something along the lines of 'its fine for you to stay here sir. i don't think lady alice or the Earl would mind' but instead the young master spoke first. "Do what you want...We're going to go find a killer.." His voice was even yet laced with fatigue.

Edward: "Oh dear...better make sure it's not one of mine." He said getting up from the table, taking his cane in hand.
"Charles, stay here and hold the fort, would you?" He said looking back at the undead man.
He raised his cup to Edward, to show his compliance, but then his jaw dropped off again.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Ciel : Through my disgust i could only think of how lucky i was that Sebastian had appeared when i called for help from the underworld and not ..Charles..
"Are you coming with us, sir?" Sebastian asked the demon as he opened the door for the both of us. He had yet to put me down. I grimace at him until he lets me go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:yeah. its kinda sucks ive been here since yesterday night

Oh, that's good.
Shrek 2 is the probably the best of the sequals. Lucky you Wink
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Ciel : Through my disgust i could only think of how lucky i was that Sebastian had appeared when i called for help from the underworld and not ..Charles..
"Are you coming with us, sir?" Sebastian asked the demon as he opened the door for the both of us. He had yet to put me down. I grimace at him until he lets me go.

Edward: "I fear I must...I'm guessing if you two are involved with this then I can assume it's not a normal killer...I need to make sure it's not one of my...associates."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

yup yup >.< its my favorite because of the giant cookie..okay see now that i read that i understand why i dont get taken seriously lol
but im mostly watching videos with ally shes found they're funny enough to keep me relaxed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h930pBx7exQ&NR=1 this one so far is my fav @.@ just because of the cheese sandwich part

Ciel : I turn to him as i walk, the only noise audible are our footsteps and my cain on the cobblestone streets. The moon is a bright pale color high in the dark blue sky. "Associates?" That would not please the queen at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:yup yup >.< its my favorite because of the giant cookie..okay see now that i read that i understand why i dont get taken seriously lol
but im mostly watching videos with ally shes found they're funny enough to keep me relaxed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h930pBx7exQ&NR=1 this one so far is my fav @.@ just because of the cheese sandwich part

Ciel : I turn to him as i walk, the only noise audible are our footsteps and my cain on the cobblestone streets. The moon is a bright pale color high in the dark blue sky. "Associates?" That would not please the queen at all.

Edward: "You needn't worry, little friend. My 'associates' are nothing more than figments like Charles. Though they may appear threatening and...admittedly a little disturbing. I assure you they're not aggressive...but you can never be too careful."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next