Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Ciel : I take my black gloved hand and shake hers briefly before standing. "I'll be back for the papers," I say. Bow my head respectfully, place my hat back on and make my way calmly to the exit.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 17 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Alice: I nodded, uncrossed my legs and stood. I bow my head to him as he looks back and walk into my office.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Azaela: I walked through the winding streets. Humans pushed past, on their way to perform their day to day rutine. It was all rather fasinating really. They weren't concerned with anything but themselves. They didn't understand about the higher powers even if they prayed to the highest one every Sunday.
I spotted Ciel leaving a resteraunt. A smile crept over my face. He was quite the gentlemen for such a little human. He was also twisted and evil. I liked him.
"Lord Ciel," I said, still smiling.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Ciel : I pull on my albert, checking my pocket watch. I see my face reflected in the glass. The minute hand poking at my covered eye. I tilt my head and glance up as a hansom carriage shoots by a little too powerfully. I can't do much as Finny...I checked around the busy, gray street for Sebastian but find someone else in his place. "Lady Azaela," I greet, bowing half way until i stopped myself and straightened. "Actually, Today i'm just Finny. Under cover i guess you would call it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Azaela: "And youre doing a wonderful job," I said. Unless he came across another demon who knew him. We could tell human's apart by their scent. "Who is Finny?" I asked. I couldn't remember if I had met him at the manor. Maybe he worked there or something.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Ciel : I kept my eye on the street. "Finny is the blond boy with the red berets in his hair, hes the gardener," I answer a bit too automatically. Then it hits me. "Wait, what are you doing on the streets?" I ask casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Alice: I sat down at my desk and started to prepare for the papers. I took a sip of White Zinfandel then set it back down, going back to preparing them.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Azaela: "Walking," I replied. As if I would tell him I was out shopping for clothes. That was so undemony. "What are you doing dressed up as you're gardener?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Ciel : "Buisness work. Its better to do it dressed as someone else," I say. "If i walk around as Ciel Phantomhive i get stopped by..." Mothers who want me to meet their daughters... I sigh. "People," I say instead. When i glance up again i finally see Sebastian moving towards us. A funny look on his face. I narrow my eyes at him. "Where have you be-" I stop, eyes wide. A-A..A..."Get that away from me!" I jump back.
Sebastian sighs. "I knew you would say that.'" He set the white kitten down but it kept around his legs, purring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Nyaaaa, it'd be awesome if it turned into human i'd be like KAWAII NEKO! hahaha
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Azaela: "So cute," I said dryly. "What are you doing with a kitten?" I looked at the butler. "And why are you acting like it's some beast from Hell?" I looked at Ciel.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Ciel : I glared at it. "Because it is!" And then the sneezing comes. "Sebastian!" I growl, coughing now.
"Young Lord.." His eyes widen for a minute. He stomps his foot down and the kitten scampers away.
"Forgive me, My Lord..I didn't think that Kitten would make you so ill," He says, his hand finding my cheek. I smack it away. "Don't, you reek of cat now," I sneeze again.
He nods and steps back and turns to Az. "I have an affinity for cats," He says.
More like a sick fetish....Another round of coughing. Stupid..cats...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Azaela: "Uh-huh." I looked after the cat. Poor little lord. It would be dreadful if a whole litter found its way into his bed. I giggled.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 pm

so evil x3!

Sebastian :After the fit of coughing ended the Master spotted the news paper in my hands.
"Is that what you left for?" He asked, his brows angry but his voice calm again.
I nodded and handed it to him carefully. "Page 6, Young Master," I say, flipping it for him.
His eye skims it quickly and then i can see the surprise in his face. "Randomly set on fire?" He murmured to himself.
I nodded. "Women on the streets, always around nightfall, Miss Marry Kanvise was the last victim."
He looks up at me. "Has the Queen set her notice?"
I shake my head. "Not yet."
He nods again. "Good.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Alice: I looked up as someone walked into my office, "Can I help you?" I ask, standing. Another demon. Lovely. He grabbed me by the neck and threw me into a wall. I grimaced in pain. "Hunter. You were infected." I say, looking up at him. He grinned, "And look at how stronger I am."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm

lol Razz

Azaela: I peer over Ciel's shoulder. "How tragic," I said. I would actually enjoy watching a bonfire. But it seemed Phantomhive had a history of unexplained fires that I wasn't sure I liked. I wondered vaguely what it would be like to be set on fire. Probably wouldn't even singe my hair.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Alice: I weakly stood only to be punched in the stomach. "Ow." I whimpered, coughing up blood.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Ciel : I look at Az. "Do you want to go shopping?" I ask lightly. Sebastian grins. I may have to smack him across the face.....I glance over my shoulder and see why. Not just one of the Madam's who wanted me to marry their daughter is behind me but..two..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Azaela: Ciel looked over his shoulder. I glanced around two. Some mortal women. Whatever. "Do you?" I asked, derisively. I was also a little shocked.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Ciel : "I don't mind," I say, forcing a smile and putting out my arm for her. "It really would be an honor for me to take you anywhere you please," I say, loud enough for the women to hear. Also..It would give me more time to get more information on the fire cases. There have been no suspects and the fire starts with out a trace to go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Azaela: I resisted the urge to say 'I'm standing right here. No need to shout'. Instead I said, "Thank you, Lord Ciel." I take his arm and put on my most beautiful smile. Whatever game he was playing at had to do with those women. Or maybe I was paranoid. Or maybe I was right. Ciel might want the woman to know he was with another girl. I was so not going to do anything other than hold his arm. "There's a nice dress shop down town," I said.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Alice: I cough then gasp as he grabs my neck, pushing me against a wall.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Ciel : I nod and smile. "Then Down town it is," I say. Sebastian walking behind us. When we round the corner and i can no longer see them i let go and sigh. "I'm sorry about that," I say, glancing up at her. The last thing a female demon wanted was to spend a day with a 12 year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Azaela: "Sorry about what?" I asked as I peered into the shop windows we past. Acting stupid was stupid, but sometimes it was worth it.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi guys, how's it going?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Ciel : I open the door to the dress shop she was looking at. "For pulling you away from what ever you were doing before," I say simply. Sebastian hold the door open for both of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next