Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

verlina: "vera is knocked out, i'm seeing if the light treatment will work," i said.

theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Sauda: I turn my head so I can see Levi. "Mind getting down for a minute? I want to see if I can help."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Levi: I slid off of Sauda's back, carrying Bunny with me and waving to the new people. "Hi."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm

kieran;" hello"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Levi: i walk over to them, letting Bunny drop to the ground. He bounds away. "Buh-bye Bunny!" i call after him before turning back to everyone. "who are you? Are you like Inka?" i ask curiously.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Vera: A pain came shooting through my back, making me arm and writhe. My eyes were still closed, but I felt a sickening crack go through.

Rowan: "What was that?!" I yelled through pain and care.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Verlina: "i dont know," i said looking around. i clapped my hands and it lit up everywhere
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Naiya-- A knawing feeling at the head woke me up. Something was wrong with Vera; I knew this almost immediately. Something that I could help too. It had to do with the water levels in her veins.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Sauda: I ran back to the tree where I'd left Naiya. They were friends, right? Maybe she could do something. I picked her up, without explanation, and brought her back to Vera. "Do you know what's wrong with her?" I asked.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:36 pm

kieran; i really wish i could help her
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Naiya-- "Of course," I said, motioning for Sauda to put me down. I moved over weakly to where Rowan was. "Give her the bright green mixture that we made together that one day. It's what she needs. Coupled with my water power, she'll be fine in minutes."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Vera: There were two more cracks and I realized, my wings. (She an averial... winged elf) I could feel splinter shoot from my hollow bones. I was going to be dead soon, so I guess my life was good.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Verlina: i watched as they worked fast. i stood back, giving them plenty of light to see with.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

((man.. O.O ive gotta go but i've got to see if vera pulls through))
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Naiya-- "Rowan," I shouted, snapping my fingers in front of his face. "She's going to die if you don't give her that potion we made." I flipped Vera over and gasped at the wings. I'd always known she had them, but- Focus, Naiya, I told myself. I placed my hand on her back and started to use my water power to heal her insides.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

ok, bye bye orchy buddy Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Sauda: I watched silently as Rowan and Naiya worked together to help Vera.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Rowan: I used the potion, but she gagged most of it up. "Swallow, damn it!" I said, pushing her throat sliughtly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Naiya-- "Force it down, she needs this," I whispered, closing my eyes so that I could concentrate on the water in her body.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Rowan: I forced the rest of the mixture down. As soon as I thought I was safe, she vomited. "Um, what do we do about that?" I asked, showing her the puke and the empty bottle. "I'm sure a bit got into her stomach..."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Naiya-- "Not enough," I whispered. I racked my brain, trying to think of all potions Rowan had, and if they would do good together. Suddenly, I remembered the day I had visited his room. Potions had lined the walls. I snapped myself out of my reverie and smiled. I had an idea. I turned to Rowan again. "Light blue potion that tastes like peppermint, yellow that tastes like lemons, and the one that tastes like cotton candy. I need all three. Right now." Another vision of me tasting all these potions clouded my mind. I snapped myself back to the present, again.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Rowan: "Those are at my house!" I said, urgently. "I can get them if you can keep her steady. Wait, never mind." I said, reaching into my coat. I pulled out the potions. Pouring them down her throat, I clamped her mouth shut and pushed her throat. Somehow she swallowed them all. I kissed Naiya's cheek thankfully. "You're a genius."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Naiya-- I rolled my eyes. "Could you have made them smell any better?" I asked, trying to make the situation lighter. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the water in her body. I felt the potions go down her throat and I grabbed hold of them and moved them to where they were needed. Separately, they would've never worked, but together, they were Vera's lifesaver.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Rowan: "I thought the smelled quite nice." I said, joking around. I guess it was the potency that counted. "Vera, you're going to live." I said, happily.

Vera: I barely nodded. Barely, but I did.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Naiya-- I scoffed. "Yeah, it smells like a field of flowers over here." I smiled though. My best friend was okay now. I felt her healing on the inside as I removed my hands from her back.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm

kieran; i'm glad that vera is better now
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next