Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Sauda: I rolled my eyes at them. "Why don't you two just shut up?" I hissed, glaring at them. "I don't have the patience for either of you."

Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Naiya-- I walked out of the meeting room and into the room with everyone in a storm. My eyes were blazing and my fists were balling and unballing every second. Everyone looked up at me, but I just kept walking.

((Who'd he fall in love with?))
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm

kieran; i was about to tell sauda but i notice someone come out of the meetin room
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Parallel_World wrote:Naiya-- I walked out of the meeting room and into the room with everyone in a storm. My eyes were blazing and my fists were balling and unballing every second. Everyone looked up at me, but I just kept walking.

(No one. He is susceptible to the powers of his lover...)

Vera: I stood up and walked after her. "Naiya, what's wrong?" I saked, keeping some distance.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Sauda: I looked up at the girl who'd just walked in. Her eyes looked like they could burn a hole through you if she wanted to. I stood up and walked over to her.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Kanon-San wrote:Sauda: I rolled my eyes at them. "Why don't you two just shut up?" I hissed, glaring at them. "I don't have the patience for either of you."

Rowan: "Oo. Scary vamp." I said, chuckling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Avery.Laine wrote:
Parallel_World wrote:Naiya-- I walked out of the meeting room and into the room with everyone in a storm. My eyes were blazing and my fists were balling and unballing every second. Everyone looked up at me, but I just kept walking.

(No one. He is susceptible to the powers of his lover...)

Vera: I stood up and walked after her. "Naiya, what's wrong?" I saked, keeping some distance.

Naiya-- "My father," I said, turning around and pacing the length of the floor. "He's-he's ugh!" Familiar flames ignited themselves in my palms.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 pm

kieran; i just watch her and not trying to get to her
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Avery.Laine wrote:
Kanon-San wrote:Sauda: I rolled my eyes at them. "Why don't you two just shut up?" I hissed, glaring at them. "I don't have the patience for either of you."

Rowan: "Oo. Scary vamp." I said, chuckling.

I glared at him as I walked by. "I'll deal with you later." I continued over to the girl, Naiya I'd heard someone call her. I stopped in front of her. "Sauda," I said, glancing at her flaming hands.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 pm

kieran:laught it was funny to see sauda all snappy and stuff
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Sauda: I heard Kieran laugh. "Don't worry," I said, looking over my shoulder so I could see her face. "I'll be glad to teach you a lesson too."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 pm

kieran:" okay but after you teach rowan a lesson so i can watch"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am

Rowan: I rolled my eyes a little. "Right." I mumbed under my breath. The only reason she'd win against me is because I don't hit girls.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am

Naiya-- "Naiya," I hissed through gritted teeth. The flames grew bigger and bigger as my paitence for this vampire grew smaller and smaller.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 am

Vera: "Naiya. Calm down. I really don't want you to get demoted." i whispered, moving closer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:06 am

Sauda: She was a b*tch, I liked it. But her patience was wearing thin, I could tell. "Hopefully I'll catch you later, but I've got obnoxious vermin to deal with now." I turned on my heel and walked back over to the boy who'd been talking smack. "What's your name?" I asked him. "I'd feel bad beating the sh*t out of someone and not even know his name."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 am

Rowan: I was surprised. "Rowan." I hissed. I could fee anger boiling in me. If I went berserk, it probably wouldn't end up good. "You're a vamp. Right? Beating up on a human. Seems like sh***y thing to do." I said, towering over her. I sat back down in my chair, waiting for what ever happened.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 am

Avery.Laine wrote:Vera: "Naiya. Calm down. I really don't want you to get demoted." i whispered, moving closer.

Naiya-- I closed my eyes and the flames slowly died down. I opened my eyes and took two long strides over to the chair in the corner. "I just can't believe he would do that, especially to me," I whispered, sinking down into the chair.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 am

kieran: i watch for now and totally not scary of sauda
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 am

Avery.Laine wrote:Rowan: I was surprised. "Rowan." I hissed. I could fee anger boiling in me. If I went berserk, it probably wouldn't end up good. "You're a vamp. Right? Beating up on a human. Seems like sh***y thing to do." I said, towering over her. I sat back down in my chair, waiting for what ever happened.

Sauda: I shrugged. "If I kick your a$$, it'll only be your own fault," I said in a sing-song voice, running my fingers along Rowan's shoulder before I took a seat between him and Kieran.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am

Vera: I sat beside her, a determined frown on my face. "What happened?" I asked in a small breath.

Rowan: I nodded. I probably would shy away from fighting a girl. Especially a potentially blood thristy vamp. I was still half human.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 am

Sauda: I sighed, before turning to Rowan. "I'm sorry." The words were foreign to my mouth. "I haven't had any blood in a while. It makes me b*tchy."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am

kieran;i really want to said something but i didn't i knew its not her fault that she b*tchy right now its her thrisy
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 am

Naiya-- My head fell into my hands, but no tears escaped my eyes. "I'll tell you later," I said to Vera. "I don't want anybody else to hear what happened."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 am

Rowan: I nodded. "I probably wouldn't be the best to feed from, unless you like orc." I said, smiling a little. I was surprised she had apologized, heck, I was surprised she even spoke to me again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 am

Vera: "Okay." i said, understanding the need for secrecy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next