Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rebels in the dark EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rebels in the dark EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rebels in the dark EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rebels in the dark EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rebels in the dark EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rebels in the dark EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rebels in the dark EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rebels in the dark EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rebels in the dark EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rebels in the dark

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rebels in the dark Empty Rebels in the dark

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 am

We are Nemesis.
We are the free of chains who have lost too much.
We refuse to be complacent, and vow to teach our brethren not to accept our bindings assigned to us. We will not sit and stew and wait for our lives to better on the naive hope that someone else will fix it for us.
No, we know better than to let the scale tip further, and that to fix it you must add a counter weight.
We are the ones who weigh down the scale in our favour.
We are the silent retribution who let our war cries stew in our hungry bellies.
We fight the system and pick at the peeling corners of paint that covers the true picture of our world.
We want freedom.
Ever since the monarchies arose again, after the great war of 2020, humanity has regressed into it's violent nature of total suppression. The people are tied down into a caste system and if you're not within the top ten levels then you are nothing, you are but a slave. There is very little hope to move up, unless miracles were to happen.
So we sit.
Stagnant in the poisoned water of our corrupted government.
Even with new technologies, new species, new worlds that are discovered we seem to stay still.
Nemesis was created, a rebel society, to change the course of man into a fairer brighter future. Their goal is to crush the Monarchies that are all but democratic, and to break the caste system.
There are six main sectors to the world, each a different kingdom to rule over the plentiful other mini countries. Names are power, money is power, knowledge is power.
We are situated in place that was once north america, now it is called Bastian after the first king. It was been three hundred years since the war.
We fight once more for change.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species:(human. alien)
Caste:(slave/servant, working, entrepreneurs, nobles)
Appearence:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body type:
Clothing:
Other:
History:

Notes:
Please keep it even, because that's more fun.
Any questions, feel free to ask because I have definitely left something out.
I'm kind of just pulling this out of my butt.
Hang in there guys.
Lots of love
Book Razz
(I'll post my characters in a lil' bit.
Thanks for the lovely comments-and I edited this a bit for you,
I made it a bit late at night Razz, Bookie was a tad loopy

Last edited by bookcrazI on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Rebels in the dark Empty Re: Rebels in the dark

Post by Cali Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 am

JFC, I think this is your best RP yet, Bookie~!
I'll work on my character when I can so please save me a Female spot~!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am

I'll join with a boy charrie or two soon! Smile
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:49 am

Ditto, I'll probably make two, though Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 am

Name: Emma 'M' Fletcher
Species:) Human
Caste: Entrepreneur
Appearence:
Eyes: green
Hair: Red and curly, length to mid back
Body type: lithe and tall
Clothing: professional, business skirts and button up shirts and heels but usually concealing weapons.
Other: Has a tattoo of a chandelier from the back of her neck down her spine.
History: Her father owned the little book shop and was a law abiding man until the murder of his wife, which was not solved and left unanswered due to a lack of funding at the local law station, he decided to become part of Nemesis. He converted the building that housed his store into a safe house, of sorts, and began to delve into the black market and help the cause. He attempted to keep his daughter, about ten at the time, out of it but she was stubborn enough to help out. She was nurtured by Nemesis followers and became adept at trickery, among other things, due to the close bond. This, in turn, lead her into a position of power in the group. She became the full owner of her father's shop after his death, a fatal heart attack one night.

Name:Riley Sparks
Species:Human
Caste:Working
Appearence:
Eyes:blue
Hair: Black, straight, cut into a little bob
Body type: petite but full figured
Clothing: usually over sized jumpsuits stained with oil, a tank top underneath so she can tie it at the waist
Other:Has a full sleeve of mechanic clock work tattoo art on her right arm
History: Orphan, raised in a foundlings home and sent off at the age of nine to apprentice at a mechanic's as she showed slight talent with fixing the boiler at the home. She grew up at Ricky's, a miscellaneous mechanic's shop that specialized in weapons calibrations and robot fine tunings but was up for anything as long as there was money in it, legal or no. The rough men that worked there became her family, teaching her all they knew.
She didn't become a part of Nemesis until she was twenty, the black market proving to be a financially benefiting playground and Nemesis being the kid with all the cash.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 am

Name: Accalia O'Donnell
Species: Human
Caste: Working

Appearance:
Eyes: Round (with a slight almond shape) Jade green eyes with thick black eyelashes.
Hair: Long blonde hair with brown streaks.
Body type: Skinny but curvy as well.
Clothing: Form-fitting clothes that allows her to move quickly. Sometimes shows skin.
Other: Has a tattoo of an infinity sign on the back of her neck and small pink heart near her hip bone.
History: Accalia grew up in a lower-middle class home with her Mom and Dad, her mom working part-time and her dad working Full. At 16 she got her first job at a small cafe and has been working there since. Her parents died when she was eighteen and the police hardly did a thing because there was 'no-substantial evidence' leaving the murders as a cold-case.
She didn't join Nemesis until she hit nineteen and has learned the ways of sneaking and even seduction. She has gone on missions where she had to kill certain targets, luring them in with her sexual appeal. She hasn't gotten caught yet and is hoping it stays that way.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 am

Name: Adrian 'Aid' Cole
Caste: Entrepreneur
Species: Human
Appearance:-
Eyes: Bright green, always shining
Hair: Light brown/blonde curls, kept relatively short
Body type: Just above average height, fit and slim
Clothing: Business attire of dark grey suit, polished pointed black boots and a red tie -- never found without a suit
Other: Always has a small set of screwdrivers for tinkering electronics; small burn scar on left hand from when he was little
History: Ever since Aid was young, his father had been a successful entrepreneur so he didn't have a bad life, growing up as an only child, despite having no knowledge of his mother. He was one of the leaders in technology and, more specifically, artificial life. Aid spent most of his time learning from the workers how to build state-of-the-art robots and fix them seeing as he had no siblings to play with. He instantly became fascinated by it all, and formed a close bond to some of the the lower classes, where his father once came from not long ago. Even so, he knew that the business was very much corrupt -- he built a fly-bot from scratch when he was sixteen, just to keep an eye on his father. Ever since then he became a part of Genesis, operating behind his back, and in return helping them out with their cause. He wholeheartedly doesn't agree with his father, his ethics or how he managed to get to the top, not after he had formed such a close bond to the workers, although he's pretty sure that plenty of other people do not trust him at all because of who his father is

Name: "Trevor"
Caste: Ex-Slave
Species: Grink -- Alien species, one of the first encountered by man. Typical a peaceful group, they were quickly befriended by the Humans, however, much sooner were enslaved. Now the majority of its people are working against their will for the nobles, born into slavery, all whilst their home planet, Nexus, is farmed for oil, though the lucky few have managed to escape the clutches of their masters and joined Genesis, using the inside knowledge that they've gained to help out. All Grinks cannot speak. Instead, they are telepathic, but only to those who they trust fully which, in this day and age, is hard to come across, therefore, most Humans just believe that they cannot communicate at all. As well as this, Grinks can be very athletic, with the ability to run faster than all Humans and a lot of other species out there. Plus, they can walk on ceilings, making them great for espionage
Appearance: All Grinks look relatively similar and rather humanoid. Every one is around Human height, if not slightly taller. However, Grinks are a lot skinnier and leaner. Their heads are slightly larger in proportion, with bigger, dark-coloured eyes and no physical nose, just two slits where one would be on a Human. The biggest differences between Humans and Grinks, though, are the fact that they have tentacles where their mouths are, have really long and thick tails and that their skin is usually some shade of green, depending on the region which they descended from back on their home planet. See, not that different!
Eyes: Very dark blue, like his mother's
Hair: None, perhaps a few black hairs, but none apart from that
Body type: Skinny and lean
Clothing: Heavy duty trousers with a slit in the back for his tail, a plain off-white button up shirt for when he needs to be presentable. Typically he just walks around with a shirt, however
Other: Nah
History: "Trevor" was the name given to him by the Humans the day he was born into slavery. It was all that he knew, all that he did. He was in service to the Lord Posen, oil tycoon and one of the few people who rules over his home old planet, Nexus. He behaved, doing as he was told in return for scraps of food and droplets of water, everyday watching the large world outside change and grow. It hurt him, seeing his home being drained of oil, though it's all nearly dried up now. He couldn't sit there and take it. Day after day in his brain, he tried to think of a way to escape. He had heard of a group, one called Genesis. It was spoken about by some of the Human servants, little whispers of acknowledgment that they knew about it. "Trevor" knew that that would be his hope, his guiding light. So one day, when Lord Posen was out on a business trip, be made a break for it. To this day, he had no idea how he did it, beating the security that kept them in place for so long. Maybe they thought that they were suppressed enough to think that they had no hope? Whatever the reason, "Trevor" made it. All he did was run, run for his life, all until he reached the place that he was looking for: a little bookshop. He found the person who he had heard, Mr. Fletcher, who let him stay. He did actually build a telepathic bond with the man, up until he passed away. Now he continues to reside in the safe house, helping with the daily cleaning and what not, knowing that his little bits of work is helping the world

I'll admit; I had fun making Trevor Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Name: Josh (Ben) Garmino
Species:(human. alien) Human
Caste:(slave/servant, working, entrepreneurs, nobles) working
Appearence: 6ft tan, tall, dark,
Eyes:gray
Hair: shaggy, dark brown
Body type: muscular but not overly so
Clothing: leather jacket, white tee, faded jeans, black steel toe boots
Other: tribal tattoo on back and left bicep, a long scar across his chest from being whipped by his dad as a child
History: was beat by his parents as a child. When the aliens came they took his parents and separated him from his younger brother and sister. He has no idea where his parents are but thinks his siblings are in a nearby camp working as slaves. He was a slave and is now on the run. He poses as a guy named Ben until he knows he can trust that you won't turn him in.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Would we like to start? We can proceed in the order the charries were posted; me, open, kaity, then Leilani.
I will post the starter whenever you're ready.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

That's not the order that we posted in, actually Razz But that's a good order to go with. I'm ready at least Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 am

So am I
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 am

Emma tapped her manicured nails on the desk, it had been a rather quiet day and thus rather boring. No patrols, no purveyors of artifacts nor anyone needing refuge. All in all, Emma was bored and was beyond overjoyed when she could turn the close sign and lock the doors.
Then the real work began.
She straightened out her skirt, brushing off any dust, and slipped through the maze of book shelves until she reached the back most shelf. With a little smirk to herself, she pulled out George Orwell`s 1984 which in turn opened the little door to the basement rooms. A few refugees waited there for her and she picked up her clip board to go through the day`s needs and other business.
"Trevor! Trevor, can you come over here? It says here that you had a question?" She called out, chewing at the end of her pencil.
They worked in pencil and paper at Nemesis, much different to the tech tablets that were of common use with the public, paper couldn't be traced. All of it was recycled, and being the owner of a bookshop and antiques she had a good reason to own it.
She smiled to herself again, being clever was very rewarding.
Her smiled melted after checking a few of her pages, her order for mechanic parts hadn't come in yet. Had her agent not come back from her collection of them?
Now that wasn't rewarding.
"Who did I send out to get the parts? I need them to be delivered to Ricky's pronto! Plus our supplier is probably gonna close soon... I'll probably have to go.. he know me.. but that puts a dent in my schedule.." She muttered out slightly exasperated while scribbling away furiously.
Damn.

Riley wiped her brow and grinned cheekily at her uncle as he commented on her oil stains. The mech she was working on was due to be picked up any minute and boy, she didn't want to give her up.
The calibration and the hydraulics on her were simply drool worthy, but the amount of care the fine machine was given was much below what it should be.
It left Riley tutting like an old maid.
The bell to the door jingled and she glanced up briefly, distracting in tightening a bolt.
"Come on in! I'm here in back, gimme a sec! What can I do ya for?" She chirped, turning finally to address the costumer.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Sugar, sorry I've been away for a few days. I've had things to deal with in the real world -.-

Trevor blinked.
Poking his head around the door, he glanced up to Emma, watching as she stood above the gathered crowd of people, scribbling down madly at her clipboard. Slowly, he emerged from the darkness at the back of the room, creeping forward as the others glanced back at him, stepping away to let him through. Reaching to the side, he grabbed hold of a piece of paper and pencil, quickly scribbling down a picture of a bed and an arrow pointing at it.
He couldn't let people know...
The gentlemen with the wounds to his chest who arrived two days ago needs his sheets changed again. Would you like me to?
Of course, he had only posed that question to her a couple of minutes ago. He didn't want any of the others finding out about their telepathic link. It could have proved dangerous.
He was the only alien in the refuge at the time. He was one of the only aliens to visit the refuge, and definitely the only Grink. They were not going to understand.

(Aid can come in later, at the right time Razz)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 pm

(okay, Kaity doesn't seem to be replying so why don't we skip her for now?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:00 am

Josh was staying in a hide out with some guys he'd met at the oil facility. The were all escaped slaves and he knew no one used their real name here. He also knew he could stay at this place much longer. Just last week two guys had been caught and he didn't want to be next. Everyday, after work, he started packing his stuff up- slowly so no one would notice. By tomorrow, he'd have all of his things ready. Where he would go, he had no clue, but he hoped he would be able to find somewhere. "Hey Ben." his roommate walked in but Josh ignored him. He just wanted out and soon.

((sorry I feel like this post sucked. I just haven't done an alien one like this in a long time.))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 am

{ Sorry. It's just I have to do a lot of preparation for school coming up and I feel like right now isn't the time to bring Accalia in. Is it okay I just leave my character here and when the time seems right I can bring her in? }
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:50 pm

(( Yours is really good, no worries Leilani, if you want I have Riley open to engage with- either your charrie comes in to deliver something or buy something idk but she's ready. And Kaity, don't worry about it ^^))

Emma nodded to him and tapped her lips with the pencil, as if considering the note's meaning.
"Yes. Good idea." She responded, a tad bit slow.
Humans could barely tolerate each other, another species was practically out of the question. She had to keep her refugees safe, no matter their origin.
Although, she did have a few exceptions to that rule; no abusers or that sort of scum was allowed into her safe haven, if they got in then they had a choice to leave or die.
Emma may have been leading a side of the rebellion but she was no fan of anarchy. There needed to be rules and regulations for a well running society.
"How is our guest, by the way, Trevor? Also, do you know if our agent has gotten the shipment yet?" She asked, looking up again.

Riley frowned at the lack of a costumer, the wind must have moved it. That or she was going crazy.
She had a shipment ready for someone to pick up, yet the delay to retrieve was unnaturally long for the client.
Usually it was within minutes of the set pick up date, Nemesis was never one to leave loose ends hanging around.
They definitely weren't the kind of people to abandon something they paid for.
Riley sighed, things were always going amiss nowadays.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:12 pm

(Well, I thought that Aid could reply to Riley but I thought other people might need that opening to jump in... If you want I can have him jump in to pick up the shipment...)

Trevor seemed to frown, looking down at the floor to his bare feet. The guest...yes. The gentleman who turned up at the haven with a bleeding stomach a couple of days before...
In all honesty, unfortunately, his condition doesn't seem to be getting better, however, it isn't worsening. I believe that the medication which was sourced just needs some time to kick in.
Of course, the Grink was a very hopeful creature. He didn't like to look on the downside. Even if the gentleman didn't really seem fond to have an alien tending to him. There was a look of distrust in his eye.
Trevor didn't mind it, though. He was used to it.
But to her second question, the creature shrugged, I do not know...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:14 pm

(That would be fabu- really anyone could chat with her Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Okay, so to add to my post...

Shit, I'm late. Emma's going to kill me. Emma's going to feed me to the bears. Oh shit.
The rain bleated down on the streets. Moving as quickly as it was humanly possible without looking suspicious, Aid headed directly towards the parts shop which he knew quite well, head down, watching where he went.
He, of all people, had been entrusted to pick up a delivery for Nemesis and it was the same day as he had other...plans.
Way that life worked out.
Eventually, he managed to reach the door, quickly pushing himself in. Though drenched, he managed to get to the shop not that late...
He might have had to beg Emma not to slaughter him.
"Afternoon... Are you okay?"
The vendor looked like she had seen a ghost or something.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Josh sat on his bed. He finally finished packing all his stuff, now he just needed an excuse to leave. "Hey! Can anyone run out and get some parts for generator?" Josh jumped up. "I will!" He grabbed his bag and walked out. Their generator hadn't worked for days and it was just going to have to wit a bit longer. He felt bad but he needed out. He did need some tools though- he could fix anything but the aliens took his tools while he was still a slave. I guess he'd need to make a stop after all.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Emma frowned, bad news certainly wasn't allowed on her schedule, there was little she could do about it though. She glanced down to the paper once more, as if reading his response, to keep the act going, and nodded. She allowed a smile to sit on her face.
"Alright then, keep up the good work, Trevor, I'll talk to you later.. I need to work out the shipment issues."
She tilted her head down in a sort of dismissal before wandering off deeper into the underground sanctuary whilst cataloging and dealing with various other refugees. Much of the troublesome work she was forced to deal with was what would happen to them.
She wasn't stupid, she knew she couldn't keep taking in people without consequence, every new person was another mouth to feed and clothe and house.
Her job for them was to find them work and a home, making sure them, her investments, were continually producing her profits.
She was a business lady after all.

Riley looked up, face quickly turning into a smile. "I am quite well, thanks, just had a.. moment of Deja vu.. how may I help you?" She chirped in greeting.
She wiped her hands on her pants as she waited for his response, the man clearly wasn't one of her mech clients, didn't have the look and usually it was owners who deposited them. Mech were too expensive to leave to a lackey to deal with.
Riley studied him, he looked a tad bit panicked, perhaps even a bit terrified. Of what, Riley couldn't even guess.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:20 pm

With a nod of his head, Trevor watched as M walked off, lost in her own thoughts.
He had never seen her so stressed. Yes, she used to simply help out her father when he was alive and when he did die, it was all for her to run.
With what seemed like a sigh, the Grink returned to the darkness of the back rooms to see how the gentleman was.

Straightening the top of his tie, the young man stepped forward, more into the shop. He let out a sigh, finding his serious business face once again, one which his father had taught him to wear.
"I'm here to collect a shipment," he said softly, striding up to the counter in the centre of the room, "Sorry about being late."
Leaning onto it, avoiding getting some of the oil spill onto his newest suit, he gave a small smile to the girl. He didn't mean to be late. It wasn't his fault that the person he was meant to be meeting got lost, was it?
Whatever. At least he had a buyer for his latest creation.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Josh ducked into an alley to avoid being seen by the aliens patrolling the streets. He was only three blocks away from the store. "Today is just not my day" he mumbled to himself.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Emma grimaced, her check ups all finished and a less than spectacular set of results. Her lips were purse and a frown sat on her face, she still had no idea where her damn shipment was.
Her agent had either be incarcerated, in which he'd call, or dead, in which he'd also call. She felt her eyebrow twitch in mild irritation, she already had to get more medical supplies.
"Trevor! I'm going out, you're in charge.. You can catch me on my Avi" She shouted, making her way back up to the store front.
A quick brush off of her steel grey skirt and readjustment of her blouse left her ready to go and out the door. A nod to the guards left her free to go, strutting her way down the street only to slip into one of the many alley ways hidden from sight.
She tossed her hair with a grin, "Easy peasy."
(An Avi is like a cell phone but more advanced, only higher ups have them as they're rather expensive but if you're of Entrepenuer class you are given one once in possession of your business. They act like a laptop but in 3d holograms, functioning out of a little ring worn on the pinkie.)

Riley noted the sudden change in demeanor and shrugged mentally. What her costumer's business was their business, as long as she got her paycheck she didn't really care at all.
She waved off his apology as she focused on the screen, scrolling down the lists.
She pursed her bubble gum pink lips and scanned her eyes over the screen of the pick ups for the day.
"Hmmm..Are you picking up for.. uh.. Nemesis?" She asked, lowering her voice a tad.
If the man didn't know what she was talking about she could just play dumb and vapid.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next