Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Island (RP/CC)

+2
Avery
User
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Island (RP/CC) - Page 3 Empty Re: Island (RP/CC)

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Tristan: How? Another part of the island? How was that possible? The plane was right in front of us...it wasn't THAT far away, anyone over there could've seen us and made their way towards us, or we at least would've been able to see them, unless someone had like a teleporting ability or something. Nope, the death toll was gonna be pretty high. But all I did was shrug, and put my hands in pocket. I looked out at the ocean in my usual half-lidded 'im bored so get the hell out of my face' look that i pull off so well and pondered about my life. almost 17 years of living hell and i was going to die like this? Well, i'll say one thing. this island had better be a frikkin paradise, or I am going to have some serious issues with the G-man upstairs, if i even got there.

cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Jenny: "So, what should we do?" I asked, anything to get my mind off of the deaths. "Make a shelter, look for food, make a signal for passing planes, or none of the above?"
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Tristan: I looked up at the sky. I pondered all of her suggestions carefully and thoroughly before coming up with the best possible response that came to mind and answered all questions: I shrugged.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Jenny: Well, isn't he being helpful. "Um..." I tried to make a choice, but it was hard. "I don't know the first thing about wilderness survival." I wished I had taken girl scouts along with all the other girls my age, but it would have been hard what with all the moving and all.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Tristan: Well, whatever made her thing I did? Because I was a guy? Hmph, talk about sexist. "I grew up in a glass ball" I said. that or an orphanage. How the hell would I know about living outdoors?
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Jenny: I tilted my head to the side as I thought. "I meant we should put our heads together and figure it out." Not that that would help, I added in my head.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Tristan: "Oh." I said. Haha, there's score one for all arguments that Tristan is stupid! Or slow. Or ritarded. Or plain dumb. I shrugged. "Don't die. I think that just about sums it up." I was getting sun burn. I turned and started walking towards the trees.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Jenny: I laughed slightly and followed him. "Hey, maybe we'll find a natural shelter, or people!" I suggested, rather cheerfully.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Tristan: I deployed le shrug and continued walking. If the people were cannibals, then we were out of luck. If there were people...
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Jenny: I pulled on the wet sweater I had been carrying, but it didn't provide much warmth due to the fact that it wasn't dry. "I wonder how long until they send out search parties for us..." I thought out loud.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Tristan: I shrugged and then sneezed. Uh oh...I sneezed again after a few more paces, which triggered another sneeze. "Crap" I muttered, rubbing my nose. This was not good.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Jenny: I stopped and looked at him. "Are you alright?" I asked worriedly, tilting my head to the side.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Tristan: "I'm fine," I muttered. Damnit, if it was burning out in the beach, it was almost freezing in the woods! Well, maybe not, but still. Wet clothes in seventy degree weather equals pneumonia. This was gonna suck...I kept walking, focusing on not sneezing.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Jenny: "Okay," I said, moving on forward. The woods were cold, and my wet sweater wasn't helping, but atleast I actually felt like we were doing something now.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Tristan: As I have said before, I am not much of an athletics person. In fact, it wasn't long before I started lagging behind and Jenny took the lead. I was breathing heavier, and although i wasn't sneezing, I was feeling the urge to cough come up a lot, but I surpressed it as long as I could. Still I continued on. Needed to find that clearing after all. After we found that, then I could collapse or whatever
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Jenny: I noticed he was falling behind quite a bit. "Do you want to take a break?" I asked him. He was breathing quite heavily and it was worrying me. Gosh, the last thing I needed was for him to collapse.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Tristan: I shook my head. The last thing I wanted was to stop in some area I had no idea about. At least I knew where the clearing was...kinda...sorta...."Find...the clearing..." I said in between pants, "Then...I'll crash...ka...kapish?"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Jenny: "Are you sure?" My voice had taken on the tone that my mother used when she thought I was being stupid. "If you want to rest just say so, I don't mind." I turned and began to hunt for the clearing. Where the heck was it?
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Fri May 14, 2010 12:03 am

Tristan: I swallowed. "Positive," I said, continuing on. I looked around and sighed. "Wait, hold on," I said. Leaning against the tree, I closed my eyes just so I wouldn't look too weird half-filled and left my body to go check our location. Ah...the clearing wasn't too far. We just had to keep going straight. I returned and opened my eyes, pointing straight. "It's up ahead...not too far." I resumed walking.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 12:06 am

Jenny: I just continued walking on in silence. Then a thought hit me: I'd left my suitcase on the beach. I mentally slapped myself, then decided that I'd go back and get it after we'd reached the clearing and rested for a while. My own legs were getting rather tired.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Fri May 14, 2010 12:10 am

Tristan: Finally! About time! We reached the clearing, which was kind of nice because there was a direct opening to the sky. I practically collapsed onto the ground, and just laid there, waiting for my breathing to return to normal. I stared blankly at the sky as this happened.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 12:16 am

Jenny: I sat down with my back against the tree. I swear I was falling to sleep when I felt something crawling on my arm. I let out a high pitched scream when I saw it was a spider and began doing what my mom had always called "Jenny's spider dance". When it was gone I forced myself to take a deep breath. Gosh Jenny, calm down, it was just a spider, I said to myself, forcing myself to sit back down. I guess I'd learn to get over my fears on this island of all places.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 12:27 am

(I gotta go to bed, night!)
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 am

Ivory: I had sort of strayed from the group, taking on the shape of a jaguar, lean and powerful. I stalked through the froest, exploring on my own. I could hear a few noises and walked closer. In a clearing I saw several tan, leathery looking people. They were extremely tall and muscular. I backed away, running to the group to warn them.

I got there fairly quickly and shifted back to my normal appearance. "You guy might want to know that we're not the only ones on this island." I shuddered at how many times I had seen this on movies and laughed at the people. But now I was one of them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Fri May 14, 2010 1:03 pm

i ran up to tristan "Hey, do you need me to grab you anything from the plane? I can go back under and grab it, be back up in minutes. Water tends to like me." i asked him.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Ivory: I scowled. "Show off. I could do that too." I muttered to Jenny. I waited for them to respond to my news, which seemed to take a while to sink in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next