Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Island (RP/CC)

+2
Avery
User
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Island (RP/CC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Island (RP/CC)

Post by momo13 Thu May 13, 2010 9:29 pm

ember: "hellos....anyone know what happened back there?" i asked, surfacing next to them. but instead of being soaking wet, i was completely dry. i love my powers.

momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Jenny: I turned around. "Oh, hello." I waved at the girl, wondering absently how she could be dry. "No idea what happened. One second we were in the air, the next the water," I shrugged.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Agent_Chip wrote:Jenny: "What are you doing?" I asked Tristan, tilting my head to the side, a weird habit of mine.

Tristan: I'ma chargin ma lazaaaaaar....yeah, no. I didn't respond for a bit, I was still looking at the island, but then returned and looked a tad bit more lively. "Surveying the island," I replied. I couldn't find a stick, so using my finger I drew an aerial view of what I had seen into the sand. To mark our position, I drew an X on the beach. "We're here." I said, pointing to it.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Ember: "here." i told him, making a stick apear in my hand. i passed it to tristan "Im Ember by the way."
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Jenny: "I'm Jenny," I introduced myself to Ember, although I was getting tired of introductions. "So, we're there?" I asked. I was pretty lousy at maps. "Wait a second, how do you know this?" I asked, he hadn't moved an inch.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Tristan: "Tristan." I looked at the stick, then down at the picture. I had already drawn it...the stick was redundant...I guess I could use it for shading...cross-hatching or something...I started absent-mindedly filling in where the trees were. "I...um..." I pondered on how to answer Jenny's question. "I saw it?"
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Ember: "If you are wondering, im a manipulator. i can manipulate the elements. thats how im still dry, and i survived the crash. im guessing you guys arent normal either?" i asked, tilting my headslightly, and looking around at them. my cherry red hair fell across my shoulders.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Jenny: "I mean how did you see it? We hadn't even passed over it when the plane fell." A sudden realization hit me. The answer to all my questions: Why Ember came out of the water dry, how Ivory had changed into a dolphin, and most of all, how Tristan had seen the island. "I'm the only one without magical powers of some sort on this island, aren't it?"
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Ember: "Probably." i shrugged. "you guys are the first people i have told about mine, so i dont know how many of us mave powers. and i prefer to call mine an ability."
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Agent_Chip wrote:Jenny: "I mean how did you see it? We hadn't even passed over it when the plane fell." A sudden realization hit me. The answer to all my questions: Why Ember came out of the water dry, how Ivory had changed into a dolphin, and most of all, how Tristan had seen the island. "I'm the only one without magical powers of some sort on this island, aren't it?"

Tristan: I frowned some at Ember's word choice: not normal. Seeing as I was already in a half-frown, frowning some more was almost redundant. Jenny's diction was also annoying. "It's not 'magic'" i said. hell, if i had magic, i would magic myself off this island. I thought about how to explain my 'magic' to Jenny without using too many words. "I...it's complicated." I said.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Jenny: "Well, I guess I'll get to find out about them sooner or later since we're probably going to be stuck here for a while." I walked over to my luggage, dripping wet, and zipped it open. Everything was still there, but soaked. I absently wished I had my cell phone with me although we wouldn't have gotten a signal here anyway. Gosh, my dad was going to panic when my plane didn't show up, not to mention my mom would have search party after search party out there looking for me when she found out. Just great.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Tristan: oh...wow, she was smart. She had dragged her suitcase with her. What did I do? Black out voluntarily. What. An. Idiot. Oh well. Speaking of luggage...I checked my pockets. My eyes grew wide when I realized what was in them...or rather what WASN'T in them, and I immediately groaned as I pulled out my iPod. Crap crap CRAP! I checked to see if it still worked...it didn't. FML! Where the...oh s***, it was still on the airplane! Stupid carry-on rules! Or maybe I was just stupid...urgh! Tristan Aeol, you are going to die on this island...of an asthma attack...lovely. I groaned again
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Jenny: I looked at his IPod. "Oh no, that's not good," I bit my lip, picking up the photograph, knowing how I'd feel if it had been ruined. Already the colouring had been smudged in places thanks to the water. "I could buy you a new one when we get off this island if you'd like," I offered, trying to get a smile on his ever-frowning face, but I was being honest.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Tristan: I looked at Jenny and nearly smiled. Nearly. But it wasn't about what she had said. Okay, I lied, that was part of it. Most of it was in the misunderstanding. "No, that's alright," I said instead, pocketing the iPod, and I sighed. Damn! Why the hell did I leave that stupid inhaler on the plane???
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Jenny: "You still don't look very happy," I stated, placing my hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong?"
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Tristan: I stiffened a little when she touched me. Okay, that's an understatement. I practically went wooden. People don't touch me. With Ivory it was different. She was completely unexpected. And being beat up is a different story as well. This...this was...this was almost cause for a complete evacuation of my body. "Nothing," I said. "Absolutely nothing." except for the fact that we are stranded on an uncharted island, of course.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Jenny: I jerked my hand away, feeling his body go stiff. I didn't understand why- well, I was the kind of person who loved hugs and just physical contact in general. I guess Tristan must have been different. "Sorry," I mumbled, walking back towards my luggage and pulling out a dripping sweater.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Tristan: oh great. now i feel like crap for being all awkward. "It's not your fault" I muttered before standing up and stretching, my wet jeans weighing down on me and getting stiff from the sand. "I just have issues...." I added, "lots and lots of issues." And with that said, I looked out at the ocean, wondering if it was worth going back to get my inhaler.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Jenny: "Hey," I shrugged, "We all have issues in some way or another. For example I have no idea what I'm going to do out here if I see a spider, or if there's a storm. Not exactly a good combination of fears when on a deserted island."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Tristan: Wow...this girl was just spilling her guts out, huh? Or at least what she was scared of...Ha, wish I had her nerve. Wonder what kind of past she had? Bet it's not as screwed up as mine! But who's bragging? Not me! I shrugged in response. "Hide." I suggested. "Or commit murder. Against the spider."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Jenny: "No, I'll probably just run screaming," I laughed. "And then whoever is closest can get rid of it."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Tristan: I almost smiled again. And considering I am frowning most of the time, or carrying no expression at all, that is quite the accomplishment. "I suppose." I said. "Though you might get lost. Speaking of..." I turned and pointed into the wooded part of the island. "There's a clearing in there by some river."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Jenny: I glanced in the direction he was pointing. "Are we going to head there?" I asked. It would probably be better than sitting by the ocean for hours.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Tristan: I shrugged. "I'm just saying." I looked around, wondering if anyone else was going to come...I hadn't seen anyone else...and there were a lot of people on that plane...man this is depressing...
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Jenny: I didn't want to think of what could have happened to the other passengers. "Maybe their on another part of the island?" I suggested, hopefully. I'd rather not think about what could have happened to them.
I was only sixteen and a half, and I'd seen more death than my entire family.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Tristan: How? Another part of the island? How was that possible? The plane was right in front of us...it wasn't THAT far away, anyone over there could've seen us and made their way towards us, or we at least would've been able to see them, unless someone had like a teleporting ability or something. Nope, the death toll was gonna be pretty high. But all I did was shrug, and put my hands in pocket. I looked out at the ocean in my usual half-lidded 'im bored so get the hell out of my face' look that i pull off so well and pondered about my life. almost 17 years of living hell and i was going to die like this? Well, i'll say one thing. this island had better be a frikkin paradise, or I am going to have some serious issues with the G-man upstairs, if i even got there.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next