Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Island (RP/CC) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Island (RP/CC) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Island (RP/CC) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Island (RP/CC) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Island (RP/CC) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Island (RP/CC) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Island (RP/CC) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Island (RP/CC) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Island (RP/CC) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Island (RP/CC)

+2
Avery
User
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Island (RP/CC) Empty Island (RP/CC)

Post by User Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

Ashlyn had never been on a plane before. One could say she was worked up more than a normal passenger would be, but weren't all the first timers? Deciding that sleep would be the best way to get through the flight, Ashlyn leaned into the chair and shut her eyes. Although her eyes were shut it took thirty minutes to finally find sleep.

Lisa flipped through the fashion magazine she'd picked up at the airport. Snapping gum as she flipped through the pages, paying no mind to any of the passengers around her. This is how she handled flying.

An air bump rocketed people out of their seats and into the air a couple of inches. She almost chocked on her gum from the sheer shock. The seatbelt light came on and passengers hurried to get theirs on. A flight attendant went to the microphone and spoke, "Don't worry there's just slight turbulence."

Ash woke when the plane began to get rocky. It was no longer just slight turbulence. She'd just pulled her seatbelt on when the plane went into a nose dive. She screamed along with the other passengers.

The plane hit the water with a shocking force. It was a race to get all of the passengers out before they sank. The pilots had lost track of where they'd been heading. They couldn't make contact. There'd been to much fog to see, for an hour they'd been flying blindly.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Island (RP/CC) Empty Re: Island (RP/CC)

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Ivory's mouth stayed glued shut as the passangers began to scream. She was hoffified, but screaming wouldn't help her. When the palne hit water, Ivory instinctively shifted into mist, cushioning the blow. She was grateful no one around noticed. Being pushed and prodded, Ivory finally made it out of the plane and into the cold water that surrounded them. In the distance, she could see an island that rose out of th water. The distance was inderterminable. She shifted into a fish and booked it towards the safe haven.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Tristan had been bumped awake by the turbulence in the air. He had looked around in part confusion, wondering why everyone was freaking out. When he finally opened his window, his eyes widened a little, and he groaned and leaned back. oh crap, he thought, WONDERful. Anyone have any idea how to fly a plane? Anybody? No? Oh joy....He shut his eyes and left his body right before the plane hit the water, and after seeing the wreck it was in, wasn't sure whether he wanted to come back or not.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 13, 2010 5:25 pm

ember: i instantly wrapped me and the passengers in a bubble of air. the supply wouldnt last long, but it would help to get to saftly. "every one ok?" i shout, listening for answers from the others.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Jenny: I let out a cry as the plane fell. Instinctivley I grabbed the picture of me and mom and my old best friend Cassie from my lap and held it close. It was my prozed possesion, I would not let it go down with this plane. I was still screaming as the plane got lower and lower to the ground.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Ivory: I looked around in the water and then resurfaced, changing back to human, looking at the plane wreck. I could have sworn I knew a few of them. At least one. I waved my hand out, letting the complete strangers know I was still alive. A few seemed to notice me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Jenny: I stepped out of the plane as quickly as I could, suprising myself by the fact that there was no ground there. As I fell I managed to grab onto a piece of the plane that had broken off. It was sharp and dug into my stomach but I managed to discard it in place of my luggage, which I used as a small boat. I placed the picture on the driest place I could find and began swimming towards a island in the distance.
I turned my head and watched as more and more people began pushing their way out of the plane and into the water.
The scariest part was that lots of them never resurfaced.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Ivory: I noticed one person,a girl that looked younger than me. She was swimming toward the island too. I swam back to her. "Do you want to get to the land sooner?" I asked, almost out of breath.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Avery.Laine wrote:Ivory: I noticed one person,a girl that looked younger than me. She was swimming toward the island too. I swam back to her. "Do you want to get to the land sooner?" I asked, almost out of breath.
Jenny: I glanced up in shock. "Yes, but-" I started, pushing my wet hair from my face. "Yes," I repeated, nodding my head.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Ivory: "Okay, no matter how fraked out you get, grab on to my fin." I said, before shifting into a large dolphin. I stayed in place, waitin for her to grab my fin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Jenny: My jaw dropped, but I did as I was told, clutching my soaked luggage and the photograph to my chest.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Ivory: As soon as I felt her grip I bolted forward. In a matter of minutes we were at the island. I shifted back and helped her onto the land. She looked a bit shaken. I looked around and gasped. Aside from the white sand beach, everything was lush and green. There were many fruit trees that grew tall, as well.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Jenny: I stepped up onto the island. I was very beautiful, but I was scared. We were the only two on the island so far. What if no one else would make it? What if it was just us two?
"I'm Jenny," I smiled, trying to distract myself from the homesick feeling in my gut.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Tristan: Well, eventually I have to come back...I was drowning, after all...miracle I hadn't died...or maybe it was chance? Rolled the correct number on the dice or something? You rolled a six, you get to live. Guess I rolled a six....anyways, I re-entered my body and swam up to the surface. Crap...I'm all wet...Where the hell am I anyways? Well...there was an island...I swam over to it. I'm not very athletic, and I'm far from being the best swimmer, so I was thoroughly exhausted by the time I reached the beach. I dragged myself over the small rocks before plopping down on the white sand, staring at the blue sky blankly as I tried to catch my breath. Oh crap...i wonder if inhalers are water-proof...
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Jenny: A boy pulled himself up onto the island and I rushed over to him, half relieved that another survivor had made it, half concerned about him. "Are you okay?" I asked, standing over him, my brown eyes wide with worry as I waited for a response.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Ivory: A familiar looking boy pulled himself ashore. Once he started panicking, I realized who it was. With a yelp I ran over to him, throwing my arms around his neck. “Tristan!!!!” I said, tears escaping my eyes. “Oh my god. Are you alright?” I asked, so happy to see him alive.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Jenny: "I'm a little lost here," I admitted, wringing out my strawberry blonde hair, that had taken on a much darker shade due to the fact that it was wet. "You two know each other?"
It must be nice for them not to be stuck on an island without knowing anyone, at least they had each other.
I, myself, had no one.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Tristan: I was a bit stunned by the amount of force and excitement that Ivory showed when she greeted me, and the surprise factor from seeing her as well was also worked in. "Neck..." I managed to say, trying awkwardly to get her arms from around my throat. Seeing as my inhaler's whereabouts and conditions were unknown, I would rather not trigger an asthma attack. "Fantastic, and yes," I said to her second question, answering the second girl as well.
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Ivory: I pulled away from the hug and blushed. "We went to school together." I said, thinking back to those days. It was great, sort of. "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" I asked, calming down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Jenny: "I'm Jenny," I introduced myself, "And I'm guessing you're Tristan."
Being polite: Not exactly easy when stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Tristan: "Pleasure" I said to Jenny. Hmph. So no one knew where we were? Sorry, folks, I left my portable GPS at home...wait, which home? Exactly. I sighed and sat up all the way, rubbing my neck. I wonder how big the island is? "Hold on, folks," I muttered before letting some of myself out. I left my body slightly upright and surveyed the island
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm

When you guys go to sleep can u message me what happened?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Sure!
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Jenny: "What are you doing?" I asked Tristan, tilting my head to the side, a weird habit of mine.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 13, 2010 9:29 pm

ember: "hellos....anyone know what happened back there?" i asked, surfacing next to them. but instead of being soaking wet, i was completely dry. i love my powers.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next