Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Island (RP/CC)

+2
Avery
User
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Island (RP/CC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Island (RP/CC)

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 pm

"Oh, my God. Somethings coming for us." Ash gasped out loud as a figure emerged from the woods, cutting off their previous exchanging of names. She knew they were bad woods.

James stood up and looked in the direction Ash had been talking about. His hand glowed orange, ready for whatever came their way.

And then they saw it. Just a girl.

James glared at Ash for having spooked him. "Yes. Where'd you come from? Are there others? Please, let there be." If he had to stay on the island with Ash he'd probably end up killing her.

User

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Jenny: "Um, yes. We're all in a clearing up there." I pointed in the direction of the clearing. "I'm Jenny, and you guys are?"
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 8:48 pm

"A clearing," James nodded. "Nice." His clothes were damp but drying due to the fire. "James."

"Ashlyn, or Ash." She stood. The woods weren't a good place... But Jenny was there. She'd went through them and made it back. Maybe she was just worrying over nothing. "Why'd you come back?"
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Jenny: I pointed to my dripping suitcase. "I came back for my stuff," I explained. "Here, I'll take you to the clearing if you want."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 8:55 pm

"Yes." James looked around. He hadn't brought anything with him. Why should he have? It was his job. Thinking about it just infuriated him all over again.

Ash grabbed one of the pieces of wood that had a little fire on it. "Just in case we run into anything."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Jenny: I smiled at Ash. "Good idea. We heard that there are other humans in the forest."

I felt my eyes widen and clamped my mouth shut when I realized I was probably freaking her out.

Gosh, Jenny, just shut up! I said to myself as I grabbed my luggage.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Ash sharply looked at James, "I told you." She looked at Jenny, "So there's been other plane crashes and people getting stuck here?" Her shoulders slumped.

"We can handle ourselves. I mean, what do they have? Spears and arrows?" James rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his curly black hair. "If they threaten us we'll just burn them." And then we they get found he'd lay a lawsuit on them so hard they wouldn't know what happened.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Jenny: Another plane crash? Somehow I doubted it. "Um, sure, maybe," I shrugged, not wanting to freak Ash out anymore. "Come on, the clearing is this way."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Ash held onto the fire wood as they made their way into the forest. "Have you even seen these people? What did you mean by 'heard'?" She had to keep stopping as her blonde hair was getting caught in the tree limps.

"How many of us are there?" James wondered. "And who decided going into a clearing was a good idea? Is there food and water there?"
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Jenny: "There's a couple of us there in the clearing, I'm not sure exactly how many." I explained, nearly tripping over a tree root. We were getting closer to the clearing. "There might be food and water there, I dom't know yet, we just got there not too long ago."

Gee, aren't you being helpful. I thought.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 9:36 pm

James soon gave up trying to ask Jenny any questions. He grouped her with Ash, both imbecile.

"I hope there is. I'm starving." Ash walked a bit further before stopping. She looked behind them to see...nothing. "It sounded like someone was walking behind me.

"You're hearing things," James muttered as he continued to walk.

"I am not." Ash reached up, when she touched James face she reeled backwards with a horrible look on her face.

"Don't touch me." James voice was laced with venom.

"You don't have to worry about it. I won't." From then on she was going to stay far away from him.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Jenny: I turned around and raised my eyebrows at James' attitude. What was with all the guys here and freaking out over physical contact?

I grabbed my hair, which was gradually drying and had become curly again, and tied it in a ponytail, I was so tired of it getting grabbed by all the tree branches.

"The clearing is just ahead, Ash," I said to the frightened girl.

"Guys, I found two more survivors on the beach," I announced to the group iin the clearing.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 pm

oh good gravy -_- how can I throw Ivory in?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 10:17 pm

(walk over to greet the newcomers?)
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Ivory: For somereason I had started crying, so I hid in the forest for a bit. I decided that I should go back to the group so I followed their scent. There were other smells too, new people. I shifted into a jaguar and ran to the group, stopping inches from the growing crowd.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Jenny: I introduced James and Ash to the group, who readily accepted them. Although I think everyone was just happy to see more people alive.

"Okay, now we really should do something to survive. Should we make a shelter or look for food or something?" I asked, hoping that someone would know what to do.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 pm

"We've got fire covered." James motioned to the wood Ash was holding. "Food and water sounds goo-" When a jaquar came running at them fire shot from James hands, to warn the beast off, but it stopped inches from them. "What the hell, man? Did one of you bring a pet?"
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Ivory: I shifted and looked down to se I was wearing new clothes, a bikini. I wondered how I changed into this and then shrugged. "Hello. Ivory Carter at your service." I said, sticking out my hand to shake.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Jenny: I wasn't suprised to see Ivory take the jaguar's place. I was getting used to being around people who had 'abilities' whereas I didn't.

"Okay, so food. There's got to be food somewhere on this island, if those other people have been able to survive..." I looked around and spotted some bananas growing on a tree.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 pm

James brows raised, that's all the surprise he showed at Ivory's change. "James," he ignored her hand.

"Ashlyn, or Ash," she reached out for the girls hand and shook it. A brow rose, "Why would you need to rob a bank?" It was an odd question, but Ash had seen it when shaking the other girls hand.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Ivory: I frowned then looked around and then smiled. "There are pineapples and mangoes over there." I said, pointing behind my back. When I turned around there was, sure enough, fruit.

I shifted for a minute. "Ummm the bank... I honestly have no clue." I said, turning back to the group.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Jenny: I was barely listening to their conversation, I had already kicked off my shoes and was half way up the tree, my hands reaching for the bananas. Suddenly I felt my grip wavering and I began to slip.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Ash raised a brow in question at the girl but said nothing. Still holding the fire wood, she continued walking towards the others.

"Are any of you the nerdy type?" James looked around. "If we can salvage anything from the plane maybe one of you could get it to work." There was no telling how deep the plane had sunk by then.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Ivory: "I'm not the 'nerdy type' persay, but I'm a good swimmer and salvager. I'm also kinda smart." I said quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Fri May 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Jenny: My feet lost their grip and found themselves dangling in thin air, my hands the only thing seperating me from a long fall. I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Um, I know you guys are busy and all, but I could use some help."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 11:08 pm

"Good," James sat. "If we make it through the night we should bring up some of the plane tomorrow."

Ash hurried over to Jenny. "What are you doing? Trying to be a monkey? She climbed the tree until she was over Jenny, grabbed her hand and tried to help her up.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next