Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Olly: I continued onwards, putting more strength and passion into each thrust, each grind into her hips, each kiss on her lips, wanting to fulfil that burn that was about to explode within me. I could it feel it almost peeking. All I needed was just a little longer, just a little to finish the deed. But it wasn't just that. Her touch was amplifying the experience, making me lose myself in the moment. I had almost gone into autodrive in a weird sort of sense, like an animal within me was trying to escape. It almost as if it wasn't me.
A small grunt in between pants of effort escaped from my lips as I felt myself ready, felt everything begin to let...go. And with a groan, I felt my body begin to let go, slowly down as I rolled my eyes back, soaking in the pleasure of the moment. My muscles fidgeted as I peered back down to her, studying her features for just long enough before I placed another kiss on her lips.
"I love you."

Robin: As I sniffed, I let out a small chuckle, wiping my face with the back of my hand. He was so sweet. He was rambling on. Sure, sometimes when a guy interrogates the girl it can be because he's a control freak, but it wasn't like that. He was just concerned, most likely. He was like an innocent little puppy dog, one that when he does something bad you can't feel guilty about due to the huge puppy eyes. But that was part of why I loved him.
But I ignored all of those questions, skipping right down to the end.
"Don't worry about it. I wasn't asleep for long," I murmured, reassuring him, "But...y-yeah."
My voice shook as he spoke, talking about Molly, when we were meeting next, when her birthday was and so on. He didn't know, did he? He didn't even know about the whole task thing where we reunited...then my dad turned up and screwed everything up sky-high. 
"Basically..."
And I told him everything from since he last left off. Sure, at times it was a little difficult due to my voice was breaking up as my eyes let go of a flood of tears. But, after a little while and a lot of effort on my half, I had said it all, every last little detail. So I figured that it was best to give it a few moments to let it all soak in for him before I took in some more air.
"And that's what happens when you fall out of the loop."

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Lila:
And there was the last hurrah.
An explosion of gasps and moans and touches and mind numbing pleasure where we just held each other for another moment.
I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and kissed him back. I smiled at him and as soon as he said he loved me I stiffened just a bit.
He loved me?
I loved him too, didn't I?
I mean, this whole.. sexy time thing was amazing and loving and I loved that.
That was love.
So I did love him.
Why was I panicking?
"I... Iloveyoutoo.." I let out, planting another kiss on his lips before he could think about it. Before he could get off of his high and examine my thoughts.
I did love him.
I was just... shy.. I guess.
I wasn't really used to the words.
I wrapped my arms around him and slowly untangled my legs from around his waist, searching for a more cuddly position.
That was it.
We were now husband and wife.

Johnny:
I frowned at the information given, it continuously causing me to worry more about her, she sounded so... defeated.
"Do you need me to come over?... I can stay with you for a little while if you need it... I mean it wouldn't be just for you, I haven't seen you in a while.. and I miss you.. but you sound a little choked up over it all, I mean why shouldn't you be, this is all a pretty big deal... I wonder how Molly is taking this? Can you guys still talk over the phone? Maybe another time.. it's pretty late and all... Uhh...I'm gonna wait for you to answer before I go blabbering on and on.. and.. yeah." I stopped myself.
She didn't really need the entire thought process in my head.
I ran a hand through my hair and glanced out the window, I felt my heart tear off a little piece of itself.
It hurt when I knew she was hurt and I wasn't there to comfort her.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Olly: Laying beside her, I raised a brow gently, studying her face. Something was wrong and I doubted that it was anything about our time just a moment before.
I said it whe she didn't mean it.
I did it again, didn't I?
"Sorry," I muttered, running my hand through her hair, "I screwed up the moment."
Turning onto my back, I gave myself a grumble. I was an idiot. A huge bloody idiot. Well, we were married but still , I was an idiot.
Ballsy balls balls.

Robin: I wished he was there, to hold me as I burst into tears into his chest rather than down the phone. It didn't feel right, and hugging myself wasn't doing anything for me. I needed him. Badly.
"I'm still at their house, though," I sighed, looking out to the horizon, "I don't think that I can suddenly up and leave. That would be rude and the sercuity around here's tight so I doubt that you can get in either. Anyway, you seemed a bit skitty when you first found out that Lila was coming around our house so I assumed that them knowing about us was a bad thing..."
But then as he mentioned about talking to Molly over the phone, I contemplated that for a moment, just going over it in my head. Sure, we could still talk and everything and I could wish her a happy birthday so it wasn't really a bad idea... But then again it would probably be more painful to hear but not see her. It was getting bad with Johnny right there and then.
"And I don't mind you blabbering. Just as long as I get to here your voice," I murmured cheesily, "Plus, I miss you more."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Lilac:
I grimaced.
It wasn't his fault.
Damn.
I bit my lip and watched him for a moment, he was blaming himself and the moment we shared just kind of evaporated. I laid on my back for a moment, feeling cold without him right next to me and bit my lip. He didn't understand me that well yet, did he?
I rolled over to him and climbed onto his warm body, straddling his body so I could get his attention and looked into his eyes.
"It's not your fault... I.. I'm not really used to that word.. It's harder for me to use it and apply it..Don't.. don't be mad.." I murmured and my lip quivered a bit.
So I was a bit emotional.
I was pretty vulnerable right about then.
I had a right to be.

Johnny:
I ran a hand through my hair and grimaced.
That was right.
Shit.
Plus she was pretty much royalty now.
Damn.
"Hey.. Robby, just know that I love you.. I can meet you tomorrow at the park, how about that? I'd love to see you soon.. but yeah..They really wouldn't appreciate me... coming to the mansion in the middle of the night." I murmured softly.
I ran a hand through my hair awkwardly and tried to think of anything to cheer her up, or at least take her mind off of... this.
"Hey.. you know Natalie... Right? Apparently she's a witch.. who knew right?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Olly: I watched as she clambered on top of me, unable to really stop her. And as she spoke, I tried to at least peel away that frown. I should have been smiling. It was our wedding night! We just had sex!
"I'm not mad, far away from it," I murmured, trying to assure her, putting my hand on her arm gently, "Just don't worry about it. Don't cry. I really need to learn how to shut my mouth instead of ruining a moment."
I almost chuckled at myself. I was an idiot. But at least I was her idiot. But I needed to be more positive. It was only getting her down which I most definitely didn't want to happen. 

Robin: I couldn't help but smile. Of course I knew that he loved me. He had said it enough times. But still, I blushed just as bright as I did the first time.
"I love you too and, yes, you can meet me," I giggled, Hopefully with a picnic. Now that would be romantic...
My mind wandered off as I thought about that. He could have done something like that and, if he did, I probably would have jumped him right there and then.
Hey, I was missing him. A girl fantasies a lot when she's alone.
But to hear him say that his neighbour was a witch, I almost spluttered. If I was taking a sip of my drink then I would have spat it out.
Everyone was magical, weren't they?
"Thats good news," I smirked, looking up into the sky, "That means that we have a replacement Lilith...in effect."
Sure, that was probably a harsh thing to saw but eh... I blamed my dad for that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 pm

(I JUST HAD SEXXXXXXXX AND IT FELT SOOO GOOD!!...lol... mature... I know..)
Lila:
I leaned down and kissed his cheek.
"You didn't ruin it.. you just surprised me.... Now cuddle me, dammit!" I said, letting my body slip off of his and snuggle close.
My arms curled around his torso and my face nuzzled his sweaty chest and I almost giggled as a thought passed through my mind.
"If.. I could feel your thoughts when we were.. going at it.. do you think anyone else did?" I asked curiously.
For some reason that possibility seemed awfully funny, I was already imagining the multitude of very confused people trying to find an answer.

Johnny:
I chuckled at her pause of, from what I gathered, extreme surprise.
"Well.. not really.. Even with Natalie's witchiness she couldn't replace Molly as Guardian of the North or whatever.. Because of a few reasons; one, Natalie is dying. No matter how much I hate to say it, there's not much you can do for a who knows how old woman with kidney failure... and.. well you have to have someone who has enough power to protect the people.." I murmured, sadly.
I loved the old girl but the truth hurts.
A lot.
She seemed fine and dandy though, so I would be too.
"So.. just more bad news..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Yeah, you are ;D Hehe

Olly: So that went better than I expected.
And as we laid there in the middle of the bed, I pressed a kiss on her beading brow. But as she brought that little fact up, my eyes widened.
She what?
My thoughts?
Shit.
"I dunno..." I murmured, looking down to her, "I hope not. I don't think that I could look at your father in the eye if that was true."
But still, I gave out a loose chuckle. I hoped not. I always thought that her and I had an extra strong mental link hence why she could have heard those thoughts. I didn't know, though. Magic was a curious little thing.

Robin: I raised a brow to myself, suddenly feeling a little bit bad about saying that. Natalie was a dying little old witch? You'd think that magic could solve that problem but... Eh, that was life.
"Oh..." I blurted as little else came to my mind to say, "That's a bummer...but I meant like as a wise old lady figure, not necessarily to be the new Guardian."
Why did I have to be so socially awkward? It was if someone wanted me to act in such a way, to be unable to convey what I really meant.
I needed sleep.
"Anyway, on a lighter note," I sighed, looking up into the stars, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm missing you quite badly. All of you."
I really needed to control my mouth.
Seriously.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 pm

(Now... now it's stuck in my head.. On a side note, I look like someone from southpark when I wear a hat.. it's unfair.. all of my friends make hats look so cool and I'm like the most awkward hat wearer ever... Damn hats...)

Lila:
I giggled and snuggled closer.
"Well.. it's a little late now.."

Johhny:
My tongue decided to twist up there and I was beginning to feel a little hot under my collar, so to speak.
"..All of me you say.." I repeated, a bit choked up, everything previous being forgotten.
Missing me?
All of me?
Those thoughts of hers were beginning to form a problem, one that was not very easy to push aside.
"Uh.. yeah.. Love you.. miss you.. I have to go have a shower....BECAUSE... I have been out all day.. yeah.. later.." I hung up and hurried to the small bathroom.
You couldn't blame me, she had started it.
Now I had to end it, alone.
Damn.
I missed her a bit too much.
(time skip on that note?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 pm

It's changed! It's on the other side! I don't like this!
And ah... "Have to end it, alone"... Am I getting the wrong idea or... Gah.

And yeah... You want to start it or shall I? With Robin and Johnny in the park, Fergie and Molly getting things ready and Olly and Lila...recovering from the night before?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Yeah.. I agree... it's weird.. me no like change.
And yes. The wrong idea is the right idea.. just because I am mature.
And single..
Lols jk...

I think that sounds awesome and please do.. I have to write an essay that should have been done last week.. but I was sick.. and lazy.. and panicking and stressed.. I HATE SCHOOL
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Its red... But the home page is pretty cool Smile
And brilliant :3
And so am I Razz

And okie dokie, I'll get onto it in a second then
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Robin: Sitting on a bench in the middle of the park, I literally had to hold onto myself to stop my body from shaking. I was excited and when I got excited, I shook. My leg jiggled up and down and, to be honest, I looked like an idiot. I even got a couple of stares as all of the people passed me along with a couple of chuckles.
Did I care?
Honestly, no.
I was going to see Johnny.
I could have squealed at that point, like a real, proper girly squeal. Sure, that would have made more people think that I was crazy but hey ho...
I constantly glanced down to my phone, looking down at the time and watching the minutes tick away. Sure, I had probably gotten there a little early but...it was better than being late, wasn't it? And anyway, I was eager.
I wanted to see him.
Badly.

Fergie: Okay, so I probably should have called her or at least sent her a message first before turning up at her house, but I didn't. I just got there and knocked on the door. I didn't even know if she was going to be awake. She looked rough that night before and, even though it was the late morning and closer to lunchtime than anything else, I wanted to make sure that she was alright.
Hey, I was concerned for her. She had just recieved a lot of information in a short amount of time and even though she was usually pretty good with lots of stress I had a feeling that it might have been too much for her.
Plus she didn't have Robin.
As much as I hated to say it they needed one another. They were literally like sisters, twins even. And I was pretty sure that the hardest part of all of the new knowledge was the fact that she couldn't see Robin.
Bless her.

Olly: Unfurling my arms in the bed, I let out a small sigh. Damn, I slept like a baby. I didn't know whether it was the quality of the bedding or the fact that yesterday was a very...energetic day but whatever it was, I needed the recipe.
But then it all flooded back into my mind, all of the worries from the day before that I had tried so desperately to push out.
My dad wanted to speak with me.
The man who abadonned the family without any kind of notice.
He just upped and left.
I grimaced at the thought. I was not looking forward to that encounter.
But as I rolled over to my side, I glanced to the still-snoozing Lila, my wife. She was sweet like that, so innocent. She looked pretty much like Sleeping Beauty. You could tell that she was a princess...
So did that technically mean that I was a prince?
I hadn't thought about that.
Awesome.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Johnny:
I picked the basket up from the back of my bike and smiled when I saw that nothing had shifted.
I was already grinning though.
I had a few roses in hand, a basket, and a leather jacket on.
Everything I knew that Robin would love, or at least I hoped.
I was pretty close to giggling as I walked down the path, I really wanted to see her expression, what ever it was. I also wanted to just kiss her, abandon the food and makeout in the middle of the park, then again perhaps that was the thing I was hoping to do all along.
I couldn't really tell.
As soon as I saw her on the bench my heart stopped.
She was as beautiful as ever, even though a little twitchy, but who could blame her?
"Hey, Lady! I think I have a few extra flowers for you, you see, I was coming here to meet my beautiful girlfriend and I couldn't find her.. so I guess I'll just have lunch with you then, you're much prettier..." I joked.

Molly:
I stumbled down the stairs, my hair a mess and in less than my pjs. I had had an awful night of sleep walking and fitful moments of tossing and turning until I just decided to not sleep.
Screw sleep.
It was for weaklings.
I had spent the rest of the night watching Tv and catching up on everything I had missed while being Lilith's apprentice.
Now I stood in front of the door with my hair falling out of a very mess side bun while wearing a white tank top and moose shorts.
My hastily chosen purple bra shone through the light fabric matching the color of the bags under my eyes.
I opened the door and looked up, almost shaking from the amount of caffeine I had consumed, to a worried looking Fergie.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY... FERGUSON! Didyouknowthatyournotsupposetohavemorethanfiveredbullsinatwohourtimeperiod?Ididn'tI'veneverhadonebeforeandtheymakeyouallbuzzyinside." I said,ending with a huge gasp of air.

Lila:
I opened my eyes groggily and moaned a bit before realizing there was someone else in the bed with me. A moment of panic later I realized it was just Olly.
I smiled and grabbed him into a close, sleepy hug.
"Morning hubby..." I mumbled after planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Sleep well?"
Truth be told I had slept really well, sure I was a bit sore today but I had expected that.
Because I sleep in odd positions during the night.
Really.
I sat up and shivered a moment, wondering why I felt so cold.
I glanced down and blushed bright red and crossed my arms, yeah, I was still naked.
Very, very naked.
So was Olly.
Though in a more delicious sort of way.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Robin: Pretty much as soon as I saw him, my little natural frown was replaced with a massive grin.
Leather?
Roses?
Food?
Damn, he knew me well.
"Oh shut up and kiss me," I smirked, taking the flowers out of his hand.
Getting onto my tiptoes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his just a little as I put my lips to his, feeding that little hunger that had been longing for him for what felt like a decade.
Yes, I was a bit needy and desperate but...I needed it. I needed some love. At that time I felt like I was alone... Well, apart from a very sexy-looking boyfriend of mine.
Gently, as I prised my lips away from his, I let them hover there, just feeling his presense there enough to make all of my worries melt away. Plus that musky leather scent was just divine...and then there was the food, rowhat I was assuming to be food. I hoped so. I was starving. But he must have read my mind...unless I murmured it down the phone.
I didn't know. I was tired at the time of the phonecall.
"I missed you," I murmured, looking up to him, "Don't leave me again...or let me leave. Seriously, I don't think that I can go through that again ever..."
And I claimed his lips once again, knowing that because I had tasted him then I needed a little more...well, a lot more. We needed to make up for lost time. It was just a shame that the things I wanted to do on him were illegal in a public place.
Damn, I was getting bad.

Fergie: I raised both brows as she answered the door. She was even worse than I first expected. She was...sleepless, dressed in very little - not that I was really complaining - but she looked like a wreck.
I felt bad for her.
Taking in a breath, I kept my eyes on hers, making sure not to let them drift down to her highlighted chest. It was almost as if she wanted me to stare at them... Well, I knew that I had to sneak a peek later. I was obliged to.
"Okay, Molly, first of all there's something that we need to do before we do anything else. Its a game. The first one to do fifteen laps of your garden...wins!"
Yes, I was speaking to her as if she was a little kid but, to be honest, she was acting like one. Plus it was the best way to get rid of all of that energy, wasn't it?
But if it failed, well... I was going to have to think up a plan B. But, at that point in time, that was nonexistant. I just prayed that it would work.

Olly: Letting out a massive yawn, I gave her a nod and stretched out my back. I truly did. It was amazing.
"Best night's sleep since I've been here," I smirked, leaning against the back of the bed, "What about you?"
My fingers pinched onto the edge of the covers as I tried to make them behave themselves. Yes, she was cold so my natural reaction was to hug and to make sure that I was doing something to stop that. Seeing her shiver, well, it wasn't right.
"You want a cuddle?" I asked, putting my arms out, "or clothes?"
I gave a small chuckle, ignoring the fact that I was naked. Hey, I was a guy. I could walk around in my birthday suit all of the time if I was allowed to. Plus, her clothes weren't really in a proper condition to wear at that time. The nightdress was wrecked, to put it bluntly. Such a shame...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Johnny:
So the kiss was awesome.
Very good.
Very,very good and long, and from the whistles I got I was encouraged to keep kissing her. Then she broke the kiss and made my heart leap out of my chest and fly around from her words then kissed me again.
I was pretty sure my birthday was a while away.
I didn't really care.
I set the basket on the grass and wrapped my arms around her to kiss her properly but had to stop after a few minutes, her lips creating an unwanted response.. in my pants.
"Robin.. We... We should eat..Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the kissing.. but a little too much.." I murmured into her lips, my breath a bit rough.
She really didn't know the power she held over me.
I waited for her blush after stepping back and stiffly walking to the basket. I then started to set the little blanket out on the grass, trying to adjust ...myself into a more... comfortable position without it looking obvious.
Don't blame me.
I hadn't seen her in days!

Molly:
I watched him and as soon as he said run I perked up.
"Run? Sure. I like running. Let's go." I said before quickly making my way to the back door and quivering next to it while waiting for him to get there.
I loved races.
They were fun.
Fun to win.
I was going to win.
As soon as he made it to the door I opened it and started sprinting. I had lapped him twice within a few minutes.
Maybe it was because of the magic but I was going fast.
Real fast.
"CATCH UP!" I shouted on about my seventh lap.
I could keep going and going and going and going... I stopped.
"I'm bored." I whined.
I adjusted my shirt a little bit, it was a bit disheveled from all the running, and stared at Fergie for a moment, my breathing only a little haggard.

Lila:
I bit my lip and then quickly wormed my way into his arms, trying to my body a bit by pressing myself very close.
"Cuddles.. are better.. and, seeing how you ripped my only clothes to shred... with your teeth if I remember correctly, so I don't really have another choice, now do I?" I said, raising an eyebrow.
I had my arms around his neck and I watched him for a moment before kissing him.
We were already that close.
Why not be a little closer.
"I'm still a bit chilly.. could you warm me up?" I asked innocently.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Robin: Oh... Right. The whole with the... And its doing the...
Okay.
But it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as if a load of people were still watching. Sure, at the beginning but not then.
So as he began to unpack the picnic, I gave a small sigh and put the smile back on, watching as he took out all of the things which he had packed. But after it was all done, I took my rightful seat next to him on the blanket with a grin.
"Wow," I murmured, looking over all of the things, "You planned all of this? I'm impressed."
And my mouth was already watering. By the looks of it, everything was homemade in little Tupperware containers and little plastic bags, not bought from Wal-Mart on the way here. He actually put careful attention and thought into it. How sweet!
But as I glanced back over to him, I noticed that he wasn't wearing that smile which I always loved to see. I didn't know what it was. Embarrassment? That was the most likely answer...
Oh, over the...?
Not for much longer.
Taking a hold of his hand, I gently lent in, hovering my lips over his pointed ear, "Johnny, don't worry about it. It's a natural reflex. No problem."
And as I pulled away and gave his hand a little squeeze, I showed him my smile. Hey, I was taking it as a compliment. He was obviously attracted to me. So those two hours spent on getting ready was really worth it.
"But what shall we have first, then?"

Fergie: I literally stood there with my mouth open as I saw her first set off. She was quicker than Usain Bolt, running around the perimeter of her garden, and it wasn't a tiny space either. Sure, it wasn't as big as mine but no-one had one as big as mine.
And I meant that in more ways than one.
So within, say, five minutes, she was done, standing by the patio door when I was about half way through my second lap. Yes, I was pathetic at running. I was a nerd. It came with the deal. But more to the point, she wasn't tired.
Plan B, anyone?
"Ummm..." I murmured, trying to think of what to say, "One second."
Reaching into my pocket to pick up my new phone - yes, Lilith broke my other one, remember? - I scanned through all of the apps until I got to the one that I wanted: WizBook. Basically, it was a spell book with every single spell that you could possibly ever want and for an array of people. Spells ranged from the beginner to the master levels and had easy step-by-step instructions. It was a good buy.
"Come here a minute! I'm going to read you a story! Just a quick one."
Clicking on the one that I wanted, the Sleep Spell, and waited as she raced up to me, her body literally shaking from all of the caffeine that was running through her system. Up close she looked even worse.
"Right, once upon a time there was a little girl called Molly. Molly was a pretty little princess, the fairest of them all. But one night she couldn't get to sleep so she called upon her jester, Fergie, to make her fall asleep. Of course, the wise jester knew what he had to do. He told her a story, very much similar to this one. And, just like in this one, he told her something right at the end, a little piece of advice. He said: Close your eyes, little girl for it is time for bed. Lie down, little one as it's time to rest your head..."
And then I peered back down to the spell, double checking that the words were correct in my head. Putting a hand on her shoulder, I looked her dead centre in the eyes and sighed. I needed to speak quickly there.
"Fill with sleep, fill with ease. Begin to feel your body seize. Sleep well and sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite."
And with a big puff of blue smoke, I stepped backwards, praying to any deity that that worked. I didn't know. It was the only spell that did't involve any ingredients or last for eternity. Molly had suddenly gotten very powerful. I wasn't sure if it was strong enough.
But damn I wished that it was.

Olly: She was naked and pressed against me. I couldn't help but get a little bit hot under the collar, so to speak. Sure, we had last night and that was awesome but still, I was getting as jittery as the first time with the same sort of thing stirring down below.
Ah, crud.
I tried out a chuckle, drifting my sight away from her...until she kissed me. Then I was kind of forced to turn back to her.
And to her request, I sighed sarcastically, "If I have to..."
And with that I returned my lips to hers, my hands having already reached out for her body, those stirring emotions and blazing fire just starting up again.
It was a hard life being married.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Johnny:
Surprisingly, I was the one to blush.
I cleared my throat and leaned forward to assess all of the little containers with a focused frown. What should I serve my lay first?
I pulled out two containers and placed them before us neatly before opening them up.
"Finger sandwiches!..but like, the gourmet kind.." I explained with a smile.
I picked one up and took a bite and made a happy 'mmmm' sound.
Oh yeah.
I was good.

Molly:
I grimaced as a wave of tiredness overtook me.
So now I was only a little sleepy, but at least my body had stopped vibrating.
Thoughts made cohesive sense... more or less.
"Oh...God... Fergie.. thanks for that.. though, not really approving of using a spell on me.. I still.. feel.. jittery, you know what I mean?.. perhaps... You wanna makeout?" I said, my voice a bit slower but still.. buzzed in a way.
Maybe a mental workout would do me better, and my thoughts tended to move at lightning speed when we kissed... sometimes they didn't work at all.
And I wanted to kiss him.
Just a little.
I was feeling needy.

Lila:
I kissed him back and grinned, feeling him heat up substantially within seconds.
"Oh... don't complain..." I whispered breathlessly between kisses, "You've already got me naked..."
I rubbed my body against his teasingly and brought my lips to his neck, exploring him with a bit of a clearer mind than last night.
Less.. timid?
No..
Frantic, I guess.
This time was slower, more relaxed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Robin: As soon as I saw those dainty little sandwiches, I couldn't help but smirk. My man fixed me up a sandwich? Talk about role reversal! 
But even so, those little moans of delight coming from his mouth were probably put on, the ones escaping from me were definitely not. That boy could make a mean sandwich.
"This is amazing," I mumbled in between bites, looking up at him, "What's in it?"
I had to have a peek inside for it didn't taste like your normal ham and cheese ordeal. But I couldn't help but frown slightly at the sight. I had no clue what that was...or that...and that looked like a fancy kind of lettuce. It was similar to the whole menu thing at Olly and Lila's wedding. I didn't know what they were serving up! I just guessed... But whatever I had, some of it tasted weird and the other lot tasted delicious... Still, I preferred Mom's homemade lasagne.

Fergie: And she said that she didn't appreciate me using a spell on her? I'd like to see what she would have done if we swapped sides of the story.
But as I gently took her hands, I let out a sigh. She didn't really want to be kissed, I was sure of it. At least, not until she warmed her brain up a little bit.
"Only after you get these questions right, okay?" I asked, looking at her straight in the eye, "What's the capital of Finland?"
And there were a couple of others too ranging from math to popular culture and music to history. Basically, I just wanted to make sure that she was back to normal and not half asleep. People make bad decisions when they're tired. That was the rule of thumb. 

Olly: Leaning back, I revealed more of my neck to her, letting her explore more of my skin. My head lolled, my thoughts already unable to make any real sense at all. 
"As I recall," I breathed, my heart already pacing, "I was doing you a favour, doing that."
My hands stayed on her hips as she drew herself in. But as she began to nuzzle my neck they quickly began to wander, mostly down her lower back and a little across her chest. At that point, the fire was flickering away, not raging as much as the night before. Maybe that was because that was the first time? We were probably a little desperate... Well, at the end I was. But then, that was a little more worry free, like  nothing bad could happen.
And then my phone rang.
Balls.
Reaching out to the side to pick it up, I put on a frown. It was a number that I didn't recognise. 
Eh, I was busy. So, I put it down and turned my attention back to Lila, listening to it finish vibrating...
Then it went off again.
"Sorry about this," I muttered, glancing back to the screen, "If it's important...they'll leave a message."
And with that, I quickly put my phone on silent and threw it into the drawer of the bedside cabinet. I had more important things to think about.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Johnny:
I licked my fingers as I went over the list of ingredients.
"Well.. There is.. Pan fried, diced chicken with curry and green onions with some almonds, cream cheese a little bit of orange marmalade and a sprinkling of pepper on white bread... I had a bit of help.. from the internet.."
I smiled sheepishly by the end, realizing how silly I sounded, speaking all gourmet to a hamburger girl, no offense for her.
I understood.
I was one to experiment with flavors though, and boy, how I liked those flavors.
"I wanted to make it special..."

Molly:
I stuck my tongue out in concentration and hummed for a moment.
"Hel..Helsiniki..isn't it?" I answered slowly.
I had had an overload of Japanese culture in the past few others, anything else seemed... distant.
I dunno.
It might have been the Red bulls I had.
Which weren't easy to get.
I mean, you get some pretty funny looks when you show up at a seven eleven at one am in your pajamas and a parka. They don't really trust you that much.

Lila:
I almost frowned but decided against it, he had chosen me as the more important thing and thus I'd be his important thing.
For however long he liked.
"It's okay... I'm glad I'm worth your while..." I murmured, almost sarcastically.
I brought my lips a little bit lower on his chest, teasing him ever so slightly as my hands drifted lower, ghosting over his skin.
And lower.
And lower.
I moved slower, waiting for my reaction, waiting for it and if I didn't get one I'd be a little bolder.
My lips now caressed his belly button.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Robin: My body blinked a couple of times as he spoke, the majority of the things that he was saying going right over my head although I did get the gist of it all. Basically it was stuff that I had never had in a sandwich or things that I would ever expect to appear in a sandwich together.
But whatever kept him happy.
"Johnny, if you turned up with a ham sandwich to share between the two of us I'd still be over the moon. The fact that you're being so thoughtful is special, that you managed to put all of this together. I doubt that many guys would do that for their girls. Thank you."
And after pressing a small kiss to his cheek, I took another bite of the sandwich. Hey, it was good, I never denied that. Plus it made me feel fancy.
But then again, I was technically royalty so being fancy came with the title.
"Anyway," I murmured, swallowing down the curry-filled sarnie, "how does it feel to be going out with a girl connected with a royal family?"

Fergie: Gently, I nodded as she answered the questions correctly one by one. Sure, it took her a bit of time to say the answers but she got them all right...eventually.
"Good," I smirked, "You feel more awake yet?"
Though she was still shaking ever so slightly, you just could still tell that she had indeed calmed down a lot. Her eyes before were twitching all over the place, her finger tapping as it filled with adrenaline and caffeine and she talked at a much more understandable pace.
Glad to have one my job.

Olly: To her sarcasm, I couldn't help but chuckle but it was quickly cut off by her actions. As my blood continued to pump, I peered down at her, unable to move due to her being on top of me. My body reeled itself in at her touch, her very light and teasing touch.
But then she continued to get lower.
She was already at my belly button.
My body began to fluster, the blood rushing to a certain...area of the body at the thought of what she might have been about to do next, if she continued to go lower. My lips were already drying out from anticipation, my hands reaching out to grip for some part of the bed to grip onto as I watched her carefully, silently praying to whoever was up there that she was about to do what I so badly hoped that she was going to do.
Please, oh please.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Johnny:
I smiled and put an arm around her comfortably, taking out another sandwich square and nibbling on it for a moment in thought.
"Not really any different than dating the girl I love." I murmured cheesily, kissing her cheek.
Oh yeah, if I was gonna be a romantic, cheesy boyfriend I was gonna be the best one there ever was.
I pulled out a little thermos and a pair of cups and handed her one with a smile.
"Homemade lemonade... Yeah, best boyfriend ever, I think so.." I joked while pouring her some.

Molly:
I rubbed my eyes and sighed at him, feeling a little more in this world but awake wasn't exactly how I felt.
"Not really. I feel like crap, I can actually feel the caffiene dying inside me.. ick.. But I am more.. human.. thanks." I grumbled.
I went to the kitchen and pulled out a cup and poured myself some ice water to wash out the awful taste from my mouth.
"It's a wonder I haven't had a heart attack yet.. Well.. I have to.. go to the camping store... and buy equipment for my.. journey thing.. Yeah."
I grimaced and looked out the window, hoping that somehow I could postpone this shit until later.
I rubbed my face again and glanced over to Fergie.
"I should probably clean up and put some non see through clothes though.."

Lila:
I grinned and continued my little trip further until I reached a rather... excited part of him. I let my hands wander his length for a moment, watching his reaction, and then I brought my lips down.
Now I don't really know where my boldness came from, be it the fact that we were now married or otherwise but I continued my little pleasure session for him for another few moments.
I pulled away and looked at him, licking my lips and resting my hands on his lower abdomen, my lips a little swollen and holding a cheeky smirk.
"Did you like that?" I asked, ever so innocently.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Robin: I couldn't stop my cheeks from flustering from his words. He really was sweet...and cheesy. But we all love cheese, don't we? That's what makes the world go round, like a glue for love.
But it was good that it didn't make a difference to him.
Then again, I still stuck with him when I found out that he was an elf...
And he stuck with me when he found out that my dad was Dark.
Eh, I guess that it doesn't matter when it comes to love.
"Most definitely," I smirked, taking a sip of the drink, "but my gosh... How do you do that? Make sure incredible things in your little place? This stuff tastes like it should come out of a Michelin star kitchen!"
Letting out a small giggle, I leant my head against his shoulder, snuggling up to him a little more closely. I could tell you, that was the most normal that I had felt in those last few days, sitting next to Johnny in the middle of the park as we watched those robotic joggers skit on by and the family playing soccer in the corner of the park. And as I took another sip of my drink, I gave a small sigh.
"I love you."

Fergie: Well, even though I wasn't going to say it, I expect that the reason that she wasn't having a heart attack had something to do with the magic. Usually having so much power makes you more robust and intolerant to damage. That meant that even if she drank a gallon of the energy drink then she wouldn't have even had one. Hell, if I had half as many as she had I would have died, no doubt about it.
"Not a problem," I smiled, shrugging at her, "But how about this? You go upstairs and have a shower, get changed and everything and I'll fix you up some brunch. Then we can go shopping for some things for your trip. Does that sound good?"
Yes, I was trying to be a good boyfriend. She was obviously stressed. I wanted to do everything that I could to help her get through all of that. It wasn't as if I was going to let her suffer in silence. No, I was going to hold her hand throughout the whole of it and pick her up when she was down. At that moment, she was down and I was sure that I was going to make her some food.
Well, one step at a time, eh?

Olly: She was. She was doing what I hoped that she was going to do.
Oh God, I officially had the best wife ever.
To her touch, my grip tightened on the wooden bedstead, my mind already going into euphoria. I felt my breathing get shaky, uneven, raspy as the blood continued to pump. I even gave out a small selfish groan, one that I was unable to keep within me.
But to her question, I could only glance down at her to give a small and slow nod, my mind too far away to probably generate words. I doubted that she even needed me to do that to know. What guy wouldn't enjoy that?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Johnny:
And welcome to cloud nine, you can sit your euphoric asses down on the grass of amazingness and listen to angel's song.
I grinned so wide it felt like my face was being stretched.
I was happy to say the least.
"I love you too."
I snaked my hand so it intertwined with her slender fingers and scanned the park again, happy as can be.
Then not.
A little bit of a twist hit my gut and I frowned.
I glanced around suspiciously, this feeling obviously not caused by randomness, and felt my frown deepen as a man with a nice shiny walking cane strode to us, he didn't look too pleased.
Wait.
That.. that man was.. the man from the picture he.. he was Robin's dad.
"Robin...?" I asked, my arm wrapping around her waist protectively.

Molly:
I nodded and started my ascent up the stairs and then shot him with a saucy look.
Yes.
Even with zero sleep and tons of energy drinks and being rejected when I asked him if he wanted to make out I still had my mind turned a bit.. upside down, as it were.
Perhaps it was because my anime viewing slowly transcended from action to drama to shoujo in a matter of hours, I loved a good love story but all the happy endings left me a bit.. alone.
I sighed, and paused in my trip up the stairs.
"Join me if you want...." I called down, then continued, leaving that offer open.
Now I wouldn't have ever gone there if my mother was home, but she had already gone to the kitchen and wouldn't be home until late, plus she had already been charmed into believing I would be gone for the next couple days.
I still felt a bit sick from that.
I stripped and stepped into the shower a bit of curiosity in my mind, would Fergie actually have the guts to join me?
Perhaps this wasn't a question of guts, more of... need and honor and... I don't know, niceties? Would he rate my mind still unable to function and think this an empty request like earlier? Would he even care?
I stood under the pouring water and sighed.
Did this all really matter?
Or was I just trying to distract myself like I usually did.
My guess was the latter.

Lila:
I slowly brought myself back up to his... starstruck face, casually dragging my skin against his, and paused.
"You don't have to stay quiet... The more encouragement I get... the more fun it is..." I whispered seductively as my lips started attacking his neck again.
Yeah.
I was being a slut.
But it was my wedding night so screw labels.
I still couldn't hide the little grin that had formed on my lips, the one of pride that formed when I found out I could make my man speechless.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Robin: The moment that I heard the tone of his voice I knew that something was wrong, something that wasn't just about forgetting the cutlery or whatever.
Quickly, I glanced around, trying to find out what the matter was.
Then I, too, saw him.
Suddenly, my mouth grew dry. Had he been following me? It seemed that way. He knew where I was all of the time, even when I was plopped into Fergie's place, somehow he managed to make it in. 
But within another few seconds, he was there, leaning on in his cane as he peered down at us. As far as I could tell, he wasn't one for smiling. He was the kind of man who scowled his way through life. But his eyes, they studied the blanket, then Johnny, then me, all in all leading for a pretty awkward moment.
But behind me, I could literally feel Johnny's emotions and thoughts coming off of him. It was mostly things involving protecting and defending me though there were a few twinges of other things. But as I rested my arms on top of Johnny's and gave a small squeeze, my father opened his mouth.
"Stand."
His voice boomed, just a little, matching his strict tone. It wasn't a question, it was a command.
But I was an unruly child.
"Robin. Stand," he repeated.
Looking back at Johnny very quickly, I kept my arms on top of his, unwilling to leave his safe arms. And as I swallowed down my nerves, I clutched onto my boyfriend behind me a little more.
"I said..."
And with a quickly flick of his wrist, before I could realise what was happening, some unknown force occurred, snapping back those protective arms and forcing me up onto my feet. And all a sudden, a feeling of vulnerability washed over me, and damn it felt cold.
And then he started to approach. As he reached me, he put a hand out to place upon my shoulder, one that I would have usually pulled away from as I did yesterday however that little trick that he just pulled to make me stand was still in effect, cementing my feet to the ground so I couldn't back off.
"Who's that?"
He almost snapped at me, a serious tone striking through. To be honest, I wasn't usually one for following instruction but I did get the feeling that if I didn't do as he said then I'd be in deeper trouble than it was worth.
"Johnny," I murmured, unable to look back at him for support, "My boyfr--"
But I was interrupted by a snort. I didn't know whether it was caused by my words or the fact that I could barely be heard. Well, what could I say? I was scared of him. He almost killed Lilith.
"Genuinely?" he sniggered, looking past me and down to him, "A common elf? One without royal blood? It's easy for me to say that I don't approve."
I had to blink a couple of times to register what he had just said. First, he slags off my boyfriend as if he had the right to and then he said that he "didn't approve"? From a man who I had just met the day before, as far as I was concerned. That was not on.

Fergie: The moment that she said that, I was with a dilemma. Should I have followed her? I mean, sure she looked a lot better but she said that she was still tired mentally, not thinking straight and so on. That wouldn't be fair on her. Plus, I remembered last time when we were in a similar situation and we...y'know... I didn't end up seeing her for days! And anyway, she needed something to eat after a night filled with energy drinks, she needed to eat and I said that I was going to do that. I already had the bacon frying in the pan. It wasn't as if I could waste that. It wasn't my food to waste.
Yes, I was going to be a good boyfriend, not take advantage of her and make her up some food...
Although it did half kill me to know what I could have been doing right then.

Olly: Why did she move? Really, why did she stop?
She was a minx, she was. And my mind was screaming for her to do what she was doing before.
But hopefully not too loudly so that everyone heard. That would have simply been awkward.
"Kind of hard to," I breathed, my voice rasp and weak.
And that was all that I could muster. I would have taken over from then but, what with that little cheeky grin on her lips, I didn't want to take away her satisfaction with the fact that she could get that response.
But as I tilted my head back, I let out a breath, feeling my body desperate for more. I wanted her to keep on going, to do what she wanted with me, to play around with me how she wanted.
Hell, at that moment I was wound around her little finger.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Johnny:
I had tightened my grip when the man spoke, my fear pushed down with the need to protect Robin.
I loved her.
As soon as the man flicked his fingers I was frozen and so was Robin, I frowned while trying to think. This wasn't really your average evil guy trying to steal your girl. This was a super powerful wizard who was your girl's dad and he didn't approve of you.
It was a bit of a difficult situation.
As the insults flew my way I simply decided to shrug them off, arguing would get me no where.
Well, perhaps they'd send me to the underworld but I wasn't ready to go there yet.
"Sir, I apologize that we haven't properly met, I assume your circumstances were very important and thus leaving you unable to meet me when I ate dinner with Robin and your wife and other children. I will not deny that I am but an ordinary elf but I do love Robin." I said, a bit firm and trying to keep the small biting tone from my voice.
The man had left poor Robin without a father for years, only half memories and an brother who was heartbroken.
I couldn't say I like this man very much, not to mention what he had done to Lilith, I wasn't particularly fond of the woman but she did do honest work.

Molly:
I stepped out of the shower and grimaced.
I felt scared and it wasn't from me.
Robin.
I squeezed my towel and closed my eyes, sending thoughts of courage to her, I couldn't be near her but at least we shared this link, whatever it was.
Now that I was calm, the awful static that had filled my brain left and I could finally process everything and feel normal again, well, as normal as I could feel at least.
"Be strong, Robin... I'll find a way I can help you." I whispered.
In another part of my brain I was a bit disappointed that Fergie had stayed downstairs. I could vaguely smell cooking food and smiled to myself, he was being loyal.
I dried myself off and put on some clothes, my plan becoming clearer as I began to feel more like myself.
As soon as I was done I had a plan and the confidence to back it. I was ready to go.
I slipped down the stairs with my wet hair pulled back in a clip and my body in a more covering t-shirt and jeans. My direction was the kitchen and once I reached there I stopped to lean against the fridge.
"So. I have a plan. We are going to go to the king, after purchasing provisions and whatnot, and I am going to become the guardian of the North. I assume that position is pretty special so with whatever pull I have I'll use it to get stronger and learn more so I can help Robin... Or something like that. I will try my best to.. I dunno.. stop her father from.. stuff... It made so much sense in my head.. at.. at least the first part makes sense..." I trailed off and rubbed my aching head.
Sleep would have done me better than watching anime on my laptop, it wasn't like I needed to know how to create a death scythe or kill a noah.
I grimaced.

Lila:
I kissed him, purposefully pressing my body close to his and inching myself back to brush against him teasingly. My hands gripped his hair and my legs straddled his waist as I continued my little play, thinking of what to do next.
Sure I teased him a bit, me leaving him on the edge.
I was starting to get a bit hot too though, his reactions pulling a few from me.
I had decided after another few moments that I had had enough.
I grinned at him.
I positioned myself above him and slowly let my hips drop, fitting us together like lock and key.
That made me moan.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Robin: My nerves continued to churn in my stomach as Johnny spoke but I couldn't take my eyes off of my father who, throughout my boyfriend's little speech, had his eyes pinned on mine as he tightened his grip on my shoulder a little more. But as he was finished, I watched as my father snorted to his response, pulling his hand away to rest it upon his silver skull-topped cane. But as he stared out into the sky, he began to smirk.
"Love? Such a trivial, pesky little thing. Gets in the way of the important matters of life."
But as he tittered to himself, something suddenly came over me. I didn't know what it was but it gave me the ability to speak. I expected that it had something to do with Molly, it just had that lovely warm little feeling of friendship attached to it. Eh, at least it was better than almost being killed.
"So if love isn't important to you, what is?"
He snapped back into reality, his maroon leer filled with just a hint of shock. But as the corners of his lips turned upwards, he opened his mouth once again.
"Power, mostly. Love gets in the way of that. But there's other things as well...and believe it or not my children fall under that."
It was my turn to laugh then.
"Because that's what a caring father does: leaves his children all of a sudden with absolutely no warning. He justs disappears one night in the middle of the winter when snow's falling down outside without even leaving a note behind, not a single word. You ju--"
"Oh, Robin. You still have a lot to learn," he almost cooed, patting the side of my cheek.
Ang just like that, he dismissed it all. All of those twelve missing years with a single line. I could almost have laughed if I wasn't that angry. If I had the nerve I probably would have spat on him but...y'know, "all powerful warlock" and all of that kind of made me question my actions a little.
"Until then... I don't know. I have half a mind to forbid you from seeing your "boyfriend"...however I enjoyed his response. He has respect...though that doesn't cancel out the fact that he isn't Blue Blooded. And the problem is I'm sure that we could find you a prince... Well, that's not a problem at all what with whose blood runs through your veins and looks you've inherited," he chuckled, "Hmm... We've got a bit of a dilemma."
But as he pulled himself away to think for a moment on whether or not I would ever be allowed to see my boyfriend, the guy who I loved, ever again, my heart sped up, my lungs trying to keep up with enough oxygen to full my frantic thoughts. Of course I was worried. I could literally feel my eyes reddening at the thought of never being able to see him again. Well, he could have easily have killed him if we did meet up again and that would have been even worse.
I hadn't noticed right there and then that the thing was happening behind me, the thing that happened when my thoughts wandered and I got worried. The tupperware containers had started to float, just lightly, maybe a few centimeters above where they were sitting a moment beforehand. But as he was about to open his mouth again, he quickly peered behind me, studying what was happening before he smiled once again.
"Very...interesting," he commented, nodding his head slightly, "However I do feel as though now isn't the best time to make a decision on this. I don't want to rain on your little picnic, eh? So, we'll speak later this evening Robin. Until then...enjoy your time."
And with a small smile to the both of us, he began to walk away again into the darkness before another word could be passed. By the time he was almost out of sight, I suddenly that little force which was keeping me in place give way, letting go of me and allowing me to fall backwards onto the grass before I could stop myself otherwise. But as I hit the floor with a thump, I gave out a small grumble, rubbing the back of my head as if it would somehow stop the pain that was running through my cranium. And with a sorry-filled sigh, I looked back up into the sky, watching as the clouds flew off again to go block someone else's sunshine.
I didn't speak for a while. I needed to let that all sink in. I needed to have a little bit of silence to consolidate my rambling thoughts, trying to make a quick bullet point list in my head to summarise it all.
Firstly, my father didn't approve of my boyfriend.
Secondly, he mentioned that he was going to kick Johnny out and hook me up with a prince.
Finally, he was returning that evening.
"It's ironic. When he wasn't here I wanted him to be but now he is..." I trailed off, my eyes puffing up a little bit more, "I'd wish that he'd piss off again."

Fergie: I raised my brows at her, just flipping a pancake in the pan as she appeared. Yeah, I was the best boyfriend ever, making pancakes and bacon for my girlfriend instead of making out with her or joining her in the shower. I would like to have seen any other guy do the same.
But as she said her plan, I couldn't help but grimace to myself slightly, my brain already finding all of the flaws in her idea just like that. If she got stronger that meant that it would be longer before Robin would match her strength - if ever - so that they could be around one another again. Plus, he defeated Lilith, a wise old witch who knew what she was doing from studying magic for around one hundred odd years. It was likely that he could beat a girl who didn't really know what she was properly doing.
"Well," I sighed, piling her food up on a plate, "One step at a time, Molly. But that's probably the only way that we can get rid of him...if Robin wants him to leave. But for now, we kind of need him. Didn't he say something to her about training her up? If you get his to leave right away, well... He wouldn't be able to do that and you'll never be able to see Robin again anyway. It isn't as if you can just resign from your position after two days or whatever..."
Even though I tried to keep those negatives out, it was hard going. Her plan was too simple, too raw, but it had a good direction. Basically, my girlfriend was going to become the powerful one out of the couple. Sure, it made me feel a little less manly but eh... I forced it onto her.
"But here you go!" I sang, putting the plate down on the table.
It was all nicely laid up with a flower - one that I had stolen from a vase in the living room, but still - and juice, a pot of tea... Literally everything that she could have wanted.
And I was damn proud of it.

Olly: Just...do...it...
My body yearned for hers, unable to withstand that torture for too much longer. I swore that if she took too much longer I would have flipped her over and pinned her down to satisfy that want, that need.
But she must have heard my screaming thoughts as she fitted us together, enough sensation driving through my burning body to make my breaths quake, a small selfish groan escape my lips. Instinctively, my hands rested themselves upon her hips, wandering up her lower back and spine.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next