Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Jasmine: I began to look around feeling like a snoop.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 4 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Feria: I stayed in one place, not touching anything.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Leo: I came out with Master Splinter after telling him what had happened.

Master Splinter: " May I talk to you ladies in my room privetly?" He asked standing up straight, leaning slightly on his cane.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Feria: "Of course, wise master." I bowed to their sensei who reminded me of ours and entered his room.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Jasmine: I did the same as Feria and fallowed her into the room after the master.

Master Splinter: Once everyone was in the room he closed the door. "Kneel please," He said before kneeling behind the table, " I have been told by my son Leonardo your master was killed by an unknown force and also practically destroyed your home. You are welcome to stay here with us permanently or temporarily and train. My techniques will probably be different from your masters techniques so it will be a new start if you do take this opportunity. You must also know that my sons have enemies and if you stay here you may run into them. I also would like to know, if you choose to stay and train, how far you are in your training and you must be divoted. I will test you all, again if you choose to stay, and then start from there." He said his eyes closed and his breathing deep.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Eillon: I looked to my sisters.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Jasmine: I looked at Feria.

Joan: I stared at the floor.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Feria: I looked at him and mimicked his pose. "We are grateful for this offer, master and I feel I must speak with my sisters togather about this before our final decision is made."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Master Splinter: He bowed his head and smiled. " I understand." He said and closed his eyes again allowing them to do what they wanted but expecting them to come back in when they where done.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Eillon: I watched as he left the room. "I know noone will ask my opinion, but I think we should just stay until we get our home back. And we pay our way through our stay..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Feria stood and bow before leading her sisters out to discuss. "This does seem tempting, girls. Think about it; it's a new start."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Jasmine: " Its nice here and it is a new start, which I think we need." I said going serious on my sisters.

Joan: I stayed silent.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Feria: I nodded and looked at Joan. Her eyes said it all. "YOu think we're all being to okay with this. You want to find whoever killed our sensei and get revenge, don't you?" I said calmly already knowing the answer.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Joan: " Of corse! Whoever killed Sensei ruined our lives! I think we should take the offer but I HAVE to find the killer I don't care what you think, I have to find him, or them." I said clinching my fists together and itching to get my Kusarigama.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Eillon: "Please, girls," I said. "We don't need this now. Let's just focuse on a plan. And on control." I put my hand on Joan's shoulder.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Feria: I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we will. But clearly we won't win with our old training. Sensei hadn't even taught us everything he knew and he couldn't defeat them. I think we should stay her and train and learn and if the chance arises that we can find Sensei's killer then we go for it."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Joan: I went back to staring at the floor, I was going out tonight no matter what.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Feria: I sighed. "Be safe, please." I mutter only loud enough that she could hear it. Then I adressed everyone. "Then it's agreed, we'll tell Master splinter we'd like to stay here on a temporary but long-term basis and train with him and the guys?" I asked to clarify.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Eillon: I went to Joan. "Can I go with you tonight?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Jasmine: " Yep." I said cheerfully.

Joan: I just kept staring at the floor blocking everyone out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Eillon: I wanted this to just be over...
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Feria: I nodded. "Than I believe we should tell him," I said, turning to return to the room.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Joan: I fallowed her still deep in thought my hand resting unconsciously on my Kusarigama.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Feria: I knelt in front of the master and told him our decision.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Eillon: I stayed in the room. Not that anyone notice, they never do... I started medatating. Hoping that it would help.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Master Splinter: He nodded and smiled. " Training starts early if you wish to catch up to my sons, and Feria if you would like you may join in with a training session with Leo." He said nodding and opening his eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next