Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:51 am

Master Splinter: " But you and your sisters will not go after her. I do not want any trouble, you must train first!" He said sternly.

Jasmine: " You don't like training? Why not! Training is so much fun!" I said giddily.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 6 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 am

Feria: I nodded. "Understood, Master."

Raph: "no, training is awesome yeah"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:56 am

Jasmine: I lifted an eye brow at him. Was he socially awkward or just nervous or something. Joan could be more talkative than Raph was at the moment.

(hehehe)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 am

Raph: I just growled. "Whatever." I sighed and walke dout. (Lol)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 am

Jasmine: " See ya!" I said loud enough for him to hear as he left waving and beaming.

Master Splinter: He nodded again, " Now for your sisters, they should be coming any time now." He said smiling.

Joan: I came out of my room, Mikey fallowing me, as we went to go get Jasmine to get to the training test.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:12 am

Feria: I nodded.

Raph: I walked into the training area: "I tried. That girl is crazy."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:16 am

Joan: I managed to drag both Mikey and Jasmine into the training area Eillon still not here with Don yet.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:18 am

Feria: I sat down with a frustrated sigh and waited.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 am

Master Splinter: "One of your sisters is late, we must start without her." He said matter-of-factly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 am

Feria: I nodded. "Yes, Master." I replied reluctantly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:27 am

Master Splinter nodded again, " Now show me what you have learned, you may do it at the same time or separate and if you know any moves that are unique to your weapon, which I hope you do, please show it." He said and went to stand against a wall.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 am

I looked to my sisters and nodded saying one of them could go first.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 am

Joan: I went first showing them where I was in my training and the special moves I had with my Kusarigama.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 am

Feria: I followed, displaying my training and my special moves with my Katanaka (japanese sword)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 am

Jasmine: I went after Feria showing where my training was at and the five long routines for my fans and the other skills I had learned with them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 am

Raph: I was mildly impressed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 am

Leo: The girls had some good moves but I could tell we where ahead of them in training by a little.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:10 am

Feria: I remained silent waiting for Master Splinter's words.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 am

Master splinter nodded and stepped forward. " You have very good skills with your weapons but seem to be a little behind on your training compaired to my sons but you will catch up fast." He said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 am

Feria: I nodded and bowed my head in respect.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:45 am

Master Splinter smiled. " You will start early for training tomarrow." He said before leaving
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 am

Feria noddedand turned to her sisters. "You hear him girls. Training starts early tomorrow morning so best get to bed now. And no funny business."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 am

Joan: I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. I would probably be dead tired tomarrow but I had to get this guy no matter what.

Jasmine: I nodded and went up to my room I was tired any way.

Leo: I pushed Don and Mikey into their rooms, they should get some sleep but I had to go train for a bit, alone.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:53 am

Feria: I returned to my room to rest.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 am

Joan: I waited for a long time, or until I thought everyone was asleep, before I snuck out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 am

Feria: I had long since fallen asleep.

Raph: I wasn't even close to going to sleep so I got up and followed her silently.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next