Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Eillon: I sat right beside Feria. "These aren't like ones back home..."

Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 3 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Joan: I looked at Eillon and Feria making myself not cry. I had to be strong for my younger sisters if not for myself, then for them.

Leo: I finally caught up to them to see the huge mess of their home. And the four turtle girls kneeling around a certain spot.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Eillon: I hesatated, before taking a deep breath. "Well, sisters," I said, "This won't clean itself."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Joan: I nodded and got up going over to the biggest pile of junk.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Eillon: I went over to help.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:35 am

Leo: " Would you like any help?" I asked. Most of them had just been in a car accident and where probably in no shape to do anything like that.

Joan: I tried to hold back my anger for the death of Master Flicker by moving rubble and things but I couldn't contain it all and began to mumble words of hate and exhasperation under my breath.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 am

Eillon: I put my hands on Joan's shoulder. "We must except it. Please calm down before you do something foolish," I whispered to her.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 am

Feria: I stood up and nodded. "Joan's right. But we can't stay here. Whoever did this know's we're here now. And I have a feeling they'll be back.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Eillon: I nodded in agreement.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Leo: " You can't rebuild this by your selves and most of you need to heal. Why don't you come with us to meet our Master and he might give you some advice over the matter." I told them shrugging also looking at my brothers. Master Splinter should know what to do, he always did.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Feria: I took this moment, as leader, to make a snap decision. "If you don't mind, that would be very kind."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Leo: I smiled and glanced at Raph not knowing if he would be all right if this happened.

Jasmine: I looked at Feria and shrugged, sure it would be nice for some help and some advice.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Raph: I shrugged and nodded.

Feria: I nodded at her.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Joan: " Sounds fine." I said folding my arms across my chest and looking away. All I wanted to do was find who killed Master Flicker and who trashed our home, it was no fair, but nothing was fair.

Leo: " Ok so lets go." I said looking at Feria.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Feria: I nodded. "Come on girls, we'll come back after a good night's rest." I said.

Raphiel: I could see why Joan would be so upset.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Joan: I glanced at the guys before going back to thinking who might do this. Tonight, they would pay.

Leo: I turned and went to exit their house seeing my brothers faces, they where all looking a bit happy and a bit cautious, that was good, especially for Mikey.

Jasmine: I fallowed them still sad about Master but trying to be happy and positive.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Rahp: I watched them closely and kept an eye out in case whatever did this came back.

Feria: I followed Leonardo and his brothers behind my sisters, taking up the rear.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Leo: I walked beside Raph one hand on one of my Katanas and the other just hanging to my side. I was not about to take any chances. When we reached the rooftops I moved a little slower than I usually would, the girls where injured even if they weren't showing it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Feria: I rolled my eyes that they were taking it easy but was secretly grateful.

Raphiel: I kept my Sai in my hands.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Leo: When we made it to the man hole nearest to our home I held it open wile my brothers went in,making a show like always, and wait for the girls to hop in also.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Feria: I follow my sisters in, nodding my thanks to Leo.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Leo: I nodded back and fallowed them into the sewers. When I arrived at our home Mikey was standing and waiting for everyone to get in. I nodded in thanks and patted him on the shoulder, this was strange for him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Eillon: "Nice...place you got here." I said, trying to be grateful.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Leo: " Thanks." I said before disappearing into Master Splinters room.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Eillon: "Totally different than our's..." I thought
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Jasmine: I began to look around feeling like a snoop.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next