Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Leo: " Maybe if we can cut through the metal we can use the flames to our advantage and get them to heat up the insalation wile Mikey and Don try and punch out the windows and wind shield so they don't sufficate. After that we can go in and grab them, hopefully they think its costumes," I said looking at them to make sure they knew exactly what they where supposed to do.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 2 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Raphiel: I nodded and took out my Sai. "Let's get to it."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Leo: I nodded and Mikey and Don went to the front to start breaking out the glass. Then I looked at the door seeing how best to do this. " Raph aim for the hinges and the weaker metal parts." I said to him as I began to hack away at the hinges of a door.

Jasmine: " I think the fires getting hotter." I mumbled putting my fan away, increased oxygen makes fires stronger that would be horrible for us.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Raphiel: I nodded and coppied him.

Feria: "It's gonna be alright, don't worry."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Jasmine: I nodded.

Leo: I finally got a hinge undone and started at the middle one, we needed to get this done before day light.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Feria: I took my sister's hand comfortingly.

Raphiel: I ripped another door off.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Jasmine: My head instantly turned to see who tore off the door.

Leo: I managed to rip off the door, the other two bolts where weakened by the heat. Finally after a few more minutes there was enough room for people to escape from. " Hurry, theres an opening here!" I said loudly putting my Katanas away and waiting for some people to come out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Rahpiel: I started to help them out.

Feria: I pushed each my sisters towards the exit and finally pulled myself out of the exit with a cough.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Leo: I saw Mikey and Don come back around and all the glass from the windows where broken, they had done their job well. As I turned to look how Raph and the girls where I saw that not only where they mostly ok but that they where turtles. Just.Like.Us.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Raphiel: "Uh....this has gotta be a joke, right?"

Feria: I stood close to my sisters, shocked.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Mikey: " Dudes! More turtles! Sweetness!"

Leo: " Um, this is...interesting." I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Feria: "Definitely not was I was expecting." I agreed, twidling my thumbs. "But still, we are endebted to you. Thank you."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Leo: " No problem." I said glancing at my brothers Mikey just shrugged, not at all helpful, Don was typing things into a weird contraption, not really helpful but not sure, Raph was staring, how rude. ( hehe sorry couldn't resist)

Jasmine: " Hi!" I said happy as always, a huge grin across my face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

(haha, lol)
Feria: I could not help the wry smile at my sister's actions. "This is my sister, Jasmin; My sister, Elion; and I'm Feria." I said.

Raphiel: I nodded, closing my mouth from where I was gaping.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

( haha yeah sorry i'll make the 4th girl turtle hold on a sec....)

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 pm

(Okay Very Happy )
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Name: Joan
Your role in the group: The hot head, but the warrior.
weapon(s): Kusarigama (1)
appearence-
hair color (if any hair): black
eye color: light brown
mask color: purple
skin color: dark green
personality: She is the hot head who can be nice but lets her feelings take her over. She thinks that if something happens either with her sisters or in the outside world its her responcability.
other: has a lot of throwing stars if her Kusarigama ever is not with her (she basically sleeps with it near so almost never) or when she can't use it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Leo: " These are my brothers, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael, and I am Leonardo." I said to her motioning to my brothers as I said their names.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Feria: "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." I said, nodding as Joan came running up. "There you are. Are you alright? I was worried." I said. "This is my other sister Joan."

Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Joan: I nodded to the others barely glancing at them. " Its Master, he, he." I said not able to finish the sentence. Master Flicker was killed, and there had been nothing I could do about it.

Leo: My brothers and I where all silent. They seemed to be EXACTLY like us, well them being girls not dudes like us.

Jasmine: I covered my mouth shocked.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Feria: My eyes darkened. "Let's go." I said calmly, running off. I had to see this for myself.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Leo: " Wait! You guys- er girls are in no condition to fight. Your car almost exploded on you guys and the car almost scrunched all the way together like an accordian!" I yelled after them, fallowing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Feria: I raced towards our lair. It didn't look good. Someone had totally trashed the place.

Rahp: "Leo! Wait!" I cried.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Jasmine: " Why! No one should have-" I said cutting off just as I saw Master Flicker under a pile of rubble. "No." I said dropping to my knees.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Feria: I clenched my fists and shut my eyes titghlt as I kneeled beside him. "How.... who did this?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Eillon: I sat right beside Feria. "These aren't like ones back home..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next