Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Master Splinter: He nodded and smiled. " Training starts early if you wish to catch up to my sons, and Feria if you would like you may join in with a training session with Leo." He said nodding and opening his eyes.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later..... - Page 5 Empty Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) a few years later.....

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Feria: I nodded. "Yes, master splinter."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Master Splinter: He nodded and dismissed them to go and let the boys show them their rooms.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Feria: I looked around my room and got settled in.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Eillon: I felt my engery go through the room. Our home, as I could see, was being raded. Left and right our things were being thrown.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Jasmine: I was happy to get into a room so I could take out my fans and practice the unique moves master Flicker had taught me just a month before. I may be happy go lucky most of the time but training was when I was calm and quiet.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Feria: I decided to meditate. I was soon in a world of my own, just floating. No thinking just feeling. Feeling my breath in and out. In...out. In...out...in...out
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Jasmine: I practiced the moves closing my eyes and moving fluidly like a fan. This was slow and smooth but also could be deadly or could badly injure someone.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Eillon: I heard a deep girlish voice scream, "Did you find it?!" One of the ninjas said, "No, Mastress. It not here."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Joan: I sat in my room holding my long braid in my hands fixing the end of the braid.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Feria: "Kya!" I cried, sensing someone too close, I lashed out and pinned them to the ground. Seeing, Leo beneath me, I got up. "My apologies. I didn't hear you come in.'
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Leo: I smiled and got up. " Its all right, I am a ninja." I said laughing. " I just came to tell you that Master Splinter wants to test you girls in a few minutes and to let you know. My brothers are telling your sisters at the moment and Master wanted you to come early, since you are their leader and your Master is dead." I said my voice becoming soft when I was talking about her master.

Mikey: I walked in to get Joan escaping Raph for a wile to get the girls for their training test.

Don: I went to go get Eillon reluctantly leaving my science research.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Feria: I nodded. "Thank you for telling me." I said and to the door.

Raph: I went to get Jasmine.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Jasmine: As the door opened I froze before opening the once closed fans and waiting to see who entered, a fan pointed towards the opening door.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Raph: I walked in and held up my hands. "Don't er...shoot? I jsut came to tell you that Master splinter wants to test you and the others."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Jasmine: I closed both fans with a flick of my wrist. " All right." I said cheerfully smiling as if nothing had happened.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Raph: my eyes widened as her mood sudenly shifted.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Jasmine: I put the fans away thinking that he didn't trust me having them out. " Are you all right?" i asked waving a hand in front of him.

Leo: I nodded and went to find Master Splinter in the training area.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

Raph: "Huh? Yeah,"
Feria: I went to wait for Master splinter without a word.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 am

Jasmine: " Thats good, I have never been good with the medical stuff, so you came here for...?" I asked him smiling and tightening my mask ribbons.

Master Splinter: He went to stand in front of Feria and put his cane in front of him and rested both his hands on top of it. " I would like to ask if you have any enemies and any information that may be interesting or useful for us." He asked calmly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 am

Feria: I thought for a moment. "There was this man, Slate, he engineered us. But afterwards, he tried to kill us so we all ran away. He's been searching for us ever since."

Raph: "Mastah Splinter wants to test you and te other girls. I was supposed to tell you."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 am

Master Splinter: He nodded, " So he is the man Joan will attempt to find this evening. I will send my sons out to get her tonight. I will not allow a careless trip to get revenge. We must plan." He said looking at Leo who nodded.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

Feria: I nodded. "Yes, Master." I replied.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 am

Jasmine: " great!" I said happily clapping my hands like a little girl.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:49 am

Raph: I nodded "Uh...sure?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:51 am

Master Splinter: " But you and your sisters will not go after her. I do not want any trouble, you must train first!" He said sternly.

Jasmine: " You don't like training? Why not! Training is so much fun!" I said giddily.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next