Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 Empty Re: The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Hell yea! xD
Make as many as you want. Smile

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 3 Empty Re: The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Name:June Just(never knew her last name but just seemed fine)
Part of town:Flat lands
Imaginary friend? : A large sarcastic jaguar, he is always very pessimistic...
Appearence: Long (mid-back) natural blond curly and frizzy hair usually worn up in a pony tail with a head band, curvy, short(5"),emerald eyes that are framed by green rectangular bottomless glasses, Long lashes that almost never wear mascara, full lips that curve up at the corners that almost always wear a sparkly pink lip gloss, always has a strange pattern with nail polish on nails, tons of scribbles on hands or paint but they are always grafitied, wears jeans everyday with colorful tops which sometimes have graphics.
Bio:Left at the asylum's doors as a baby and grew up there, she knows pretty much everyone.
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): Manipulative(sorry), A great con artist so pretty much actress, very clever.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm

goood so.....where am I ?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Well, someone from the flatland's gang was arguing with the hills school class president after he through trash onto their side. The hills guy was literally just shot. I'll have Duke, a member of the gang, come talk.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm

kk
June: I skipped up the group of bickering students. "Mr. Leck asks what you're doing." I announced loudly. Steve, my jaguar, gave me an eyeroll.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm

(There's no school in the Flatlands and the guy just got shot. The hills is in chaos while the flatlands is anxiously watching. Crowds have formed on both sides.)

Duke: "Hey, that went well," says Mike. I frown, still holding the bag of Oreos. "He wouldn't even see me, Mike..." "Yea, but that's better than him yelling...hey, what's going on?" I look up and curse. Leaning up against was the rude Hill kid from this morning. Except now he was leaning against the fence, his head nearly blown off.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 pm

but u said hills school class president.....but I can improvise...

June: I skipped down one of the hills with Steve close behind. I heard a gunshot and naturally it attracted me, I was a curious one. Once sighting the people I dove to the ground, my army attire letting me blend in. I cursed as a small breeze caught the sand that I had uprooted from diving making almost a little flag. I cursed quietly to myself and prayed they didn't see me.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh, sorry. I meant that only the Hills side even has a school, and that's where they have things like cheerleaders and classpresidents. There is literally a huge fence going through the middle of town seperating the two groups. They don't ever, ever mix.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

okay....but is my recent post okay?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Yea, just take out the thing about being in school.

Duke: "Damn, his face shouldn't look like that," says Mike. I frown as I try to move towards the group. Jack is on the ground, covered in the other kid's blood and staring at the faceless corpse. He has a gun in his hands. "Jack! Eh, Jack!" He slowly looks over at me. "What the hell happened?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

June: I slowly army crawl towards the guys almost grinning. The adrenaline was refreshing for once. I was very careful to hide if they looked back at the dunes but otherwise than that I was undetected.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Duke: I look over at the otherside of the fence and grimace. They're already starting to play the blame game as people start to yell "The Flatlander got Vincent shot!" A girl around my age pushes through the crowd crying and screaming and embraces the corpse. That's our cue to leave. "Freakin wierdo," Mike laughs as I pull Jack up before too many people memorize his face and start to pull him along. Suddenly, I trip over something. Mike goes into hysterics.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

gtg... I might be back,
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 am

Aries: "Twas the one rallyin' the troops. Nice death buddy, but the whole of 'em are now freakin' out!"
Though I sounded happy, I was rather sorry for them all, especially the weeping girl; boyfriend and girlfriend? Maybe, but to be honest I couldn't care.

Scarlett: "Sorry... What's that noise? Are you hiding something from me? Aw! But my birthday isn't for another week!" I leant forwards, trying to peer into the car, forgetting about the past conversation.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 pm

back
June: I crawled forward slowly and sighed. Another death from flatlander stupidity, mayber they're all right. Maybe we are all crazy. I shake my head and stand up slowly trying not to be seen, which one was on my side?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Duke: Mike grins and looks at the body. "Well, you guys can't complain anymore, can you?" he says. "They took a Flatlander and a Hills kid." I frown and stand up. "An eye for an eye leaves a family blind...they've got everything on their side. You don't think they'll come back and try to get even?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:36 pm

June: I creep up behind the flatlanders, without making a sound, Steve being Steve was as soundless as ever. I stood there listening to thier every word wondering when they'd notice me.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Duke: I stop when Mike's beady yellow eyes flick from me to something by the bush, a crooked smile showing off half of his pointed and rotting teeth. He squats down until he's finally my height and points a bony finger towards something behind me. "Why, Duke! Does this girl know that you have a stalker?" I pull out my knife but don't turn around yet. Does she know I've been talking to someone "imaginary?" She could get me sent to the crazy house...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm

June: I look to steve and sigh, he just gives me a roll of his eyes and goes out of the bush growling. Hoping that the people can see him I stay behind the bushes. Steve looked terrifying, but any black, huge ass panther probably would.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Duke: I turn around when I hear growling and look at the panther. Mike leans down again and snickers, his snake like tongue hanging out of his mouth. "Here, here, pussy cat. Wanna play?" Ithrow my shoulder in Mike. I didn't want yo' start a fight, but Mike could go from his normal doofus of an imaginary friend to a blood thirsty monster. It barely hurts him, but he backs up nonetheless. I look at the panther and croutch down. "Who's are you anyway?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

June: I step from the bushes. "Mine, and who are you?" I called Steve back to my side, he just playfully sauntered back. If he wanted to he could grow, it was really creepy. I raised an eyebrow at the guy, he could see Steve. Steve was imagenairy, or so everyone says.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Duke: I look up at the girl and stand. "Duke," I say simply. She didn't know that I was part of the gang that tried to keep order around here.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 pm

June: I gave him an up down then smiled. "You crazy?" He was hiding something and I was pretty sure the huge guy behind him was another imagenary friend.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Duke: "Nope," I say simply as I pick up my bookbag and turn towards Mike. "I'm just a kid who wanted to see some poor bastard get shot's all."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:44 pm

June: I shuddered. "So you weren't talking to empty space for like twenty minutes?" I held my own bag tight to my chest.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm

PAVONINE LIGHTS?!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next