Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P Empty The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

A War to end all wars.

One side of town is perfect, pristine and elegant in every single way. There, the streets sparkle like diamonds, every face a picture of happiness. In the side of Mariston City known as the Hills, perfection is a way of life.
To break that rule would throw everything off balance.

The otherside of town is known as the Flatlands. Ruleless, rowdy, strange. This is where the town's "trash" goes, where broken families and convicts and handicaps alike try to make it. The police and criminals are one and the same and beauty is dirtied by hate. And in the center of it all is the town's insane asylum. But the line seperating the insane from the sane has always been blurred...

Seperated by a fence and cut off from all other civilization, Mariston City seems to be a dream graveyard. Teenagers struggle to breath in the Hills while Flatland teens either comply with their harsh works or earn a one way ticket to the asylum.

But the asylum is hiding things, as are the members of the city council (all residents of the hills.) More and more of the town's young are starting to get imaginary friends and some even say that they can see other's imaginary friends. While the adults have their minds made up that these beings are fake, Mariston City is thrown a curveball when Todd Gramercy, a known Flatlander with an imaginary friend, is shot dead by snipers when climbing the fence into the Hills, a previously unheard of offense. People say that Todd was too cautious, he would never do this alone. Thus the question comes: are these friends real? Are they imaginary? Are the kids of Mariston City crazy, or high?

Welcome to Mariston City. Please enjoy your stay.

Name:
Part of town:
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe):
Appearence:
Bio:
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please):
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P Empty Re: The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Please join. C:
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P Empty Re: The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Please? :C
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:06 pm

I might join, just give me a bit to think of a character Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Yay! Very Happy
Ok, take your time and have as many as you want. ^.^
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah, that's what I love about your threads, as many charries as I want! Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Yea, because if I didn't say that, I'd be the biggest hypocrite eveeeeeerrrrr. Razz

Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Name: Ali 'Aries' Portello (a friend gave her the name after saying she looked like a lamb)
Part of Town: Flatlands
Imaginary Friend: A Labrador-sized ninetailed fox. It's fur looks like it's on fire and has beady black eyes. Also it tends to hint at certain things that it wants instead of talking.
Appearence: She has bobbed hair that's spiked up in places, forest green eyes and snow white skin. Her features are quite slim and sharp with an expression that looks permently strict. Her clothes are baggy: hoodie, jacket, jeans and fingerless gloves, all of them dirty colours. She has a small tattoo on the side of her neck in the shape of a flame, gliding down her arm. Also she has a large set of tribal-like angel wings tattooed on her back
Bio: Ali, or how she's known on the streets as Aries, has lived in the shadows of most people, doing all she can to get by. She has no knowledge of right and wrong, but then again hardly anyone in the Flats do. She began to split from doing her 'old thing'; stealing and generally getting inti trouble, to try and keep a level head, but times in here are as worse as ever, especially after Todd, a companion of hers, was sniped down.
Special Skills: She's incediably light-fingered and nimble, being able to climb over the fence in sheer seconds if she wished to.

Name: Murray Rose
Part of Town: The Hills
Imaginary Friend: A fish-man. He's well-built and wears a special mask so that he can live on land.
Appearence: Shaggy sand-coloured hair and baby blue eyes. He's tall and average-sized in the tummy department. He tends to wear quite regal clothes though he does change his wardrobe every month. At the moment he's wearing a suit jacket and jeans with a bubble pipe.
Bio: His family is own of the most well-off in the Hills. Murray has grown up with everything he has ever wanted and efer will do.
Special Skills: He's incrediably smart.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Name: Penelope "Penny" Kim
Appearence: Long curly black hair, upturned forest green eyes with very long
eyelashes, short and pale, has braces.
Side of town: Flatlands.
Imaginary friend?: No, but she can see them.
Bio: Her mother got pregnant at sixteen and tried to hide it as best as she could. When the baby was born, she was stuck into a trashxan and left to die. When the baby was found, they quickly connected her mother to the child and instead of sending her to jail, sent her to care for her child in the Flatlands. She is an only child with an adventurous streak, playing in the trash and building ruins when her mom neglected her. She is full if energy and very optimistic.
Special skills: Has a lot of energy and her willingness to always look in the bright side as well as her impulsive habits can sometimes be a good thing. Sometimes.

Name: Duke Ramirez
Side of town: Flatlands.
Imaginary friend?: Yes, has a monster looking thing with beady yellow eyes, reptilian skin, and a thing for pencils. Walks on hind legs and steals his clothes.
Appearence: Caramel colored skin, dark brown eyes, tall with a lean build, black hair, tattoos all over arms representing El Dia de Los Muertos. (Is half Mexican and half black.)
Bio: Roams around with a gang that acts as the Flatland's source of justice, is a pretty big slacker and while he seems nice and softspoken, he is very stubborn at times and will just do things his way. Is very slow to anger, his father is in the asylum and he visits him daily.

Name: Selenia Curip
Imaginary friend?: Yes, a stuffed black bear that makes her blurt things out. Is very cute, but rude and outspoken.
Side of town: the hills.
Appearence: Curly white blond hair, large light blue eyes, looks ready to fall asleep, short and willowy, very graceful, extremely pale.
Bio: Is rather monotone and a chain smoker, is head if the school's cheerleading squad despite being cursing being sarcastic. Feels trapped in her life. Is extremely flexible.

Name: Vincent Loirr
Side of town: The hills
Imaginary friend?: None, but he can see them.
Appearence: Bright orange curly hair that halls into his face, slightly tanned skin, hazel eyes, tall and slightly muscular.
Bio: The school's class president, is pretty manipulative and aggressive when he wants something, his parents are members of the town council.
Special skills: Vary manipulative.

Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Ever heard of the Mighty Boosh? Just that the last one's name is rather identical to it. Noire instead of Loirre, but still.

I may add in other characters as I go along but we'll wait and see Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Mmk. We can start the day after Todd gets shot and everyone finds out.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Okay then Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Selenia: I bring a piece of hair around and sniff. After three showers and a whole bottle of shampoo, I still smell like cigarettes. I curse and fling my hair away, pulling out my razor from the medicine cabinet and proping my leg up on the bath tub. Behind me, a newspaper rustles. The bear. I frown and look at him, a finger to my lips. "Muppet, if you don't stop that..." He sticks out his tongue and looks back down at the paper. It takes everything I have not to grab him by his neck. "Well while you're over there, anything decent happen?" I ask through the razor in my mouth as I rub soap over my leg. Muppet tosses the front page onto the toilet seat and smiles while I curse. "Poor bastard," he says as he flips through the style section.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Murray: "Heard of it yet?"
"Front page. Not very nice, eh?" I answered, adjusting the tie that hung loosely around my neck, "Well the Flats do lack knowledge, eh?"
"Maybe, but you shouldn't be so critical," a figure stood to the side, a hood held over his face as he looked to the floor, "Todd was the name, he seemed like to be a nice guy; too cautious-"
"Lack of knowledge," I sigh, "Anyway, I think that should do it for now...but take the hood down; you'll be fine."
The figure muttered, shaking it's head before walking out of the room.
The whole house was quite quiet with the lack of people hear; Mother and Father were at an emergency town meeting after hearing the news of the death, at least it gave me a chance to get some half-decent breakfast, not the rabbit food crap.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Selenia: I snatch the paper out of Muppet's hand and walk into my closet to get dressed. "I heard Orada ruins the brain," I say as I step back out a few minutes later in my white and blue cheer uniform abd signature black trench coat. He huffs and jumps into my backpack. "Whatever, cow. Just take me to my people." I roll my eyes and grab a bagke off the counter, mom and dad already at work. Shoving it into my mouth, I open up the back door and head over to my vintage BMW. Muppet hops up and sits in the passenger seat.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Murray: "Anyway," I scoffed pancaked whilst talking, the hooded figure picking at it as though he was unsure, "Kragen, just eat up."
"I'll drive," he muttered, grabbing the keys to the Hummer, "Meet you in there."
I roll my eyes, tucking into the fluffy goodness that I made; lovely. After rolling up five of them, stuffing some in my mouth whilst others went into the Tupperware that was on the side for later. I swallowed a gallon of syrup and jump into the car, my buddy driving off down the road to the sound of hard rock.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Vincent: I stand up on my car, put my hands to my lips, and whistle. "Students, please settle down!" The crowd goes silent and I smile to myself. "There is nothing at all to worry about! I'm sure that no one would shoot us! As the papers said, Todd Gramercy was a psychotic nut who could've tried to kill us all! The snipers were newly acting for our own good!" All things that mom and dad told me to say, but what do I care? A leader needs to know how to comfort his people anyway. I look over at the fence when I see an uninvited set if eyes looking at me. A whole group if Flatlanders are watching us from their side of the fence, some of them screaming and cursing, others silent but chilling nonetheless. I frown and turn back to my fellow students. "Ignore them. They can't do anything to us as long as our wonderful police are here. If everyone would please just settle down, I promise you that things will be further explained..."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Aries: Shithead.
I look at the guy at the front, meant to be rallying the troops, his eyes darting to us occasionally. My eyes stayed fixed on one or two of them as Rigalo hid behind me, her eyes beady and sweet, a complete contrast to my icy stare.

(btw , I've changed her imaginary friend)

Murray: "And like a bat of hell I'll be gone when the mornign comes! Do-do-do-do-de-do-lo...lo...?"
I watched as Vincent stood outside, gettign everyone calm; the prick. Flatlnders stood to the side, watching.
"Pull over," I said as he did as I was told.
"What's happening?"

brb
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:10 pm

(Cool. Smile)

Duke: "Bastard," I sniff as I shove my hands into my pockets. Mike (That's what he decided to call himself today, anyway, practically jumps over me as he tries to look over the crowd. "What the hell, Duke! Why are all these people in my way?!" I look up at all nine feet of him as his beady yellow eyes roam around the crowd. "You mean to tell me you can't see, as tall as you are." He sticks out his tongue. "Don't be stupid. Of course I can see. I'm fricken amazing. What I mean to say is why are these people in MY space?" "Just be a good little whatever you are and eat your pencils, Mike." He frowns and sits down on the ground next to me. "Aw, screw you, Duke! Besides, I already ate the ones in your backpack. Where do you expect me to get some more?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Aries: "Oi! Friggin' watch it!" I shout as I got pushed out of the way, "You lookin' to start somin'?"
I roll my eyes in disgust as I felt something tug at my trouser leg. Looking down, I see Rigolo peering up at me, a frown on her face.
"You want a better view?" I ask as she nods.
My eyes roll again as I grasped around her waist, balancing her on my shoulders. Okay, she was rather big, about the size of a Lab pup, nut she was incrediably light.
"Damn sods didn't even know Todd; he was special and wouldn't hurt a fly..."
I found my fingers sneaking into someone next to me's pocket, a young looking boy trying to get a view.
"Too easy..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Duke: I look over at a girl and frown in disgust. I take her hand away from the boy and shove it towards her. Not caring about how she reacts, I turn the boy towards me and look at him. "Hey, try to keep your money in better places, alright? Didn't your parents teach you about what happens to kids who keep their money in easy reach?" I hand him his wallet and stand up as Mike smiles goofily. "Aw, how cute! The "law" doing his job, defending the innocent, stopping the wrong! Oh what would the world do without-" I push him down with my foot and take my hat off his head. "I wish you'd stop going in my closet..." "Damn it, Duke! Now I'm gonna get frostbite!"

Vincent: I hop down off my car and get in. "Nothing, nothing."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Aries: "Bastard..." I mutter as Rigalo nipped at my hand, "Do you want me to drop you?!"
She looked at me again, her eyes almost pleading... She had many ways of getting around me.
"Anyway, looks like the shows over, their 'ighly lil' thing is startin'..."
I shrug and walk away, still muttering about the self-apointed police.

Murrary: "So, it's all about the kid who tried to climb over the fence? I'm not surprised; they're all dirty and want to get into our land."
I said 'our' like it was actually mine. Okay, it wasn't but at times it felt like it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Penny: "Hai, Aries!" I call as I roll up in my bike. "Don't you look especially mad today! What's the matter?" I ask. I gently get Rigalo- she's so cute!- and smile up at the taller girl.

Selenia: "Eh, el presidente. If you could either park it or move it, that'd be lovely. C'mon, I got things to do today." I huff as Muppet leans out the window and spots Murray. "Hey, hot stuff! Long time no see" Crap, not this again! "Muppet, get. Back. In. The. Bag!" "Make me, wench! Tonight, I take my freedom!" And people wonder why I smoke any chance I get...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Aries: I rolled my eyes as Rigalo snuggled up to her chest. Yeah, my little friemd prefers her to me unfortunately, but beggers can't be choosers.
"Just the Todd thing shook me hard. I knew him and he wouldn't do anything like that, I can tell you. He was always a cautious guy, woulen't do anything unless someone else was there..."
I didn't mention about Duke; he got on my high nerves. I truely just wished that he would just let the chaos be and let the world flip. Anyway, I needed to money to get food.

Murray: ...Hot Stuff? A faggy? No.
"Okay... She's crazy and she's talking to her bag..."
"Her little friend is giving her trouble," Kragen informed me, "Anyway, class is going to start in a bit."
His face remained hidden under his hood. Why? Because he has 'burn scars'.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Selenia: "Neveeeeeeerrr!" "Dammit, I'm gonna freakin-" Someone knocks in the glass while I'm in the middle of chocking out Muppet. I roll down the windows and put on my simplest face while Muppet watches Murray leave with tears in his eyes. "You ruin everything, Seleni-ugh" I smoosh him under my hand as cheerleader waves frantically at me. "Omg, Selly! We've been looking for you like all day!" "Like omg, I'm soooo sorry. I got caught in some traffic and stuff and then those creepers were looking over here too. It was so sick making!@ And that, ladies and gents, is how to fit in. Maybe Muppet's proof that doing this for too long can really make you lose your mind.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next