Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread

Go down

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread Empty o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread

Post by quetzalcoatl Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 am

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; plot and ooc thread 09559902

open || closed
1/7 roles taken
0/3 miscellaneous roles taken

Heavy Rain
        Again, thank you TV Tropes:
        The game focuses on four main characters: Ethan Mars, an architect looking for his kidnapped son; Madison Paige, a journalist investigating a big lead; Norman Jayden, an FBI profiler after a serial killer; and Scott Shelby, a private eye called in to investigate said killer by the previous victims' families. All are after the "Origami Killer", a serial killer known to leave origami by his victims. The characters have four days to find the killer before Ethan's son is similarly killed.

Two years have passed...
        Heavy Rain ended in October of 2011, the Origami Killer brought to justice by Ethan Mars. While the father went on to be reunited with his son, both reporter Madison Paige and FBI profiler Norman Jayden lost their lives in their own efforts to stop the killer.

Five years have passed since then.

Cultists by the name of Origami Rain intend to continue the Origami Killer's work where it left off. In the fall of 2013, child have been kidnapped and found days later, drowned in rainwater. 11 victims have been found, the police have scarce few leads, and the whole world seems aligned against them.

But the police aren't the only ones working to solve this case. The father of the latest victim, who receives a shoe box with five origami figures, a cellphone, and a gun is fighting to save the son he lost. A green reporter wants to make it big in journalism and is determined to solve the case themselves. And of course we have the profiler brought in from the FBI, who has to somehow calm the storm swirling in the local polive force, and deal with the station's corrupt lieutenant.

Can they stop the madness and catch this killer cult? Only time will tell.

The Origami Cult
        Origami Rain was started by a radical mind who is known to the media as Crane. His cult has been rumored to contain more than 15 members, including several rabid fanatics and Crane's right-hand man, whose own alias is Dragon. While these are only suspicions, several alleged members have been brought into custody and questioned, though little to no information came from the investigations that followed. Another dead end.

Origami Rain only concerns itself with continuing the Origami Killer's work. They are convinced that the Origami Killer was an angel who ferried innocent souls from this world to the next. Crane is meticulous, charismatic, and only leaves the clues he wants the police to find. Their methods are the same as the killer's: 6 inches of rainwater to drown their victims, five trials for the fathers to test themselves and save their child.

quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down