Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread

Go down

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread Empty o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread

Post by quetzalcoatl Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 am

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread 09559902

open || closed
1/7 roles taken
0/3 miscellaneous roles taken

Please note that these descriptions are not concrete, and more general guidelines for your character. You do not have to follow this description exactly, but we would prefer it if you keep some of the key elements. (As in, the Fanatic is fanatical, the Dragon is a brute, the Reporter is fresh-faced, etc.)

The Father: open
      descriptionThe Father’s role in this roleplay is to be subjected to and endure excruciating pain and agony at his son’s expense. In order to save his son, the Father will have to suffer through all five trials to save his son from the Cult Leader.

The Cult Leader: open
      descriptionThe Cult Leader is the radical mind who formed Origami Rain, and is a criminal genius. The Cult Leader knows how the law works inside and out, forward, backwards, sideways, upside down and knows how to use it to their advantage. Throw in a laundry list of mental disorders and you've got a storm in the making, the likes of which will throw the nation into fear for years. Along with this genius, the Cult Leader is also charismatic - a politician. Maybe that's how they became so knowledgeable.

The Dragon: open
      descriptionAccording to TV Tropes:
      The Dragon is the the Cult Leader's top enforcer, and is correspondingly dangerous in combat. Some Dragons are ferocious fighters who leave the heavy thinking to the boss. Others are smart, detail-oriented administrators who oversee the day-to-day running of the evil organization. Either way, defeating the Cult Leader always requires the hero to overcome The Dragon first. A common but by no means universal theme is to have The Dragon pose a physical challenge to the hero, while the Big Bad poses a mental or moral challenge.
      ...And that is exactly how it shall be.

The Fanatic: open
      descriptionEager is one way to describe the Fanatic. Just plain crazy is another. The Fanatic shares the Dragon's enthusiasm, but lacks the wits to rise in the ranks of Origami Rain. One thing is for sure, though: the Fanatic is willing to do anything if it helps the cult, even if it means sacrificing their life.

The Reporter: open
      descriptionThe Reporter is a fresh-faced, naïve local reporter who wants to make it big in the world of journalism. The Reporter will do anything to get the scoop, and thinks the Cult is their big break and that they can be the one to catch the Cult Leader.

The Profiler: Naomi Solomon
      descriptionThe Profiler is an FBI agent transferred to Philadelphia to work on the OK case. The Profiler wields ARI and all its space-age technology, but must suffer all the consequences. Plagued by their addiction to Triptocaine in order to prevent death by ARI, it’s a difficult line the Profiler dances. Unfortunately, their will is not the strongest…

The Lieutenant: open
      descriptionThe relationship between the Lieutenant and the Profiler is strained at best. The Lieutenant is only concerned with getting The Origami Killer caught at any cause. Along with the arrests of innocent suspects, forging of evidence, paying off witnesses - you name it, they've done it - the Lieutenant has the Captain wrapped around their little finger. They are a force to be respected…and feared.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread Empty Re: o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread

Post by quetzalcoatl Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 am

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread E47c43cf

If you are interested in joining the roleplay, fill out this profile and post it on the profile thread, where Quetzal will approve it.

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread A0852944

Character's full name !heavy
rain
your username

( Aliases ) Any aliases, nicknames, offical titles, etc. (please only list the most common one.)

( I am the ) Your character's role in the roleplay

( Age ) Your character's age

( Gender ) Your character's gender

( Personality ) A brief description of your character's personality. Include weaknesses, strengths, and fears.

( Biography ) A history of your character before the murders started, up until the point just before the roleplay begins.

( Other ) Any additional details the profile does not cover.

Code:
[center][img]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/quetzalthefirst/a0852944.png[/img]

[size=24][color=#f7d44b]Character's full name[/color] [color=#ba861f][i]![/i][/color][/size][color=#282828][size=18]heavy[/size]
rain[/color][i][color=#faee98]your username[/color][/i]

[/center][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#ba861f] ( [/color] [color=#ffcb31] Aliases[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color][color=#faee98] Any aliases, nicknames, offical titles, etc. (please only list the most common one.)

[color=#ba861f] [b] ([/b] [/color] [color=#ffcb31]I am the[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color] Your character's role in the roleplay

[color=#ba861f] [b] ([/b] [/color] [color=#ffcb31]Age[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color] Your character's age

[color=#ba861f] [b] ([/b] [/color] [color=#ffcb31]Gender[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color] Your character's gender

[color=#ba861f] [b] ( [/b][/color] [color=#ffcb31]Personality[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color] 2-5 DETAILED paragraphs of your character's personality. Include weaknesses, strengths, and fears.

[color=#ba861f][b] ( [/b] [/color] [color=#ffcb31]Biography[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color] 2-7 DETAILED paragraphs of your character's history to before the murders started.

[color=#ba861f] [b] ( [/b] [/color] [color=#ffcb31]Other[/color] [color=#ba861f] [b] ) [/b] [/color] Any additional details the profile does not cover.

[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Replace #ba861f with your first colour.
      Replace #ffcb31 with your second colour.
      Replace #faee98 with your thirs colour.

quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread Empty Re: o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread

Post by quetzalcoatl Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 am

o r i [ G A M I ] rain ;; profile thread 1f682c53

Naomi Solomon !heavy
rain
quetzalcoatl

( Aliases ) Agent Solomon, Solomon, #528491

( I am the ) Profiler

( Age ) thirty-four twenty-eight

( Gender ) X Y

( Personality ) Naomi is a bit of a workoholic, though she can't really be blamed; her job has her working every minute of every day. Her work in the FBI has conditioned her and giver her a slightly darker view on the world, though she is quick to smirk smile.

Unassuming but sharp when provoked, she doesn't like unnecessary fuss and enjoys a clean job.

Naomi temples her fingers when thinking, has a tendency to never betray emotion on her face, and can separate needle from haystack at a glance. Her observational skills are well-sharpened, and while her analytical skills are not perfect, she spent ten years of her life a profiler in the heart of Queens.

She tends to keep to herself and avoid people as much as she can – her time profiling has left her cold and analytical, unable to carry a conversation with someone without analyzing their every word. Around her superiors she shows nothing but absolute respect and obedience; another habit of her years in police work, where disobedience will cost you your job.

Overall, Naomi stoic and analytical; her eyes always seem cold and prodding. Though she'd rather not get her hands dirty, she is not afraid to shed some (-one else's) blood for the law, and feel very little regret afterwards.

Naomi's strengths lie mostly in the field of the mind. She's one of the sharpest tacks you'll meet, though physically she comes off as meek. Though she is indeed intimidating in a dark suit and hat, her frame is willowy and she is only about 5'4". In a fight she is almost certain to lose, and that isn't helped by symptoms of Triptocaine withdrawal; hallucinations, red eyes, nosebleeds, and sometimes unconsciousness. Her greatest fear is succumbing to the miracle machine ARI and the drug tacked onto it, and dying as a result of it. She is also a tad claustrophobic, though she'll do everything except biting off her own tongue to hide it. She is perhaps too proud for her own good.

( Biography ) Naomi grew up in the heart of New York, and knew from a very young age she wanted to end up in the police force. Games of Cops and Robbers would last days at a time and continued up until she turned 12, when her passion took a more tangible form. She began reading and researching law and profiling thoroughly, and became utterly engrossed in it. When she left high school she was accepted into Standford as a rising star, going into profiling like a kite into a breeze.

She has been profiling for several years now, and though she is still considered to be a newbie by her superiors, they still hold a certain amount of respect for her; they know who to go to when a job needs finishing.

That was when ARI came in. ARI was developed and shipped out to FBI agents all over the US, 55 in total - one in each state, plus a few doubles where needed. Only three agents remain alive, all the rest either succumbing to the drug or ODing on the machine. Naomi knows that if she isn't careful she is going to end up on that list, another soul lost for the sake of progress. 'A damn shame.'

Which is why the Origami Rain case has her so on edge. This is the most she's used ARI, once, maybe twice a day. And while the miracle machine has shaved hours off her processing and solving time, she knows some things are to be used sparingly.

Agent Solomon was called onto when the eleventh victim and enough leads to count on no hands showed up. The FBI is praying that Naomi can shine some light on the case, and give them a new lead. If only she were so certain...

( Other ) Naomi Solomon carries ARI, and with that an addiction to Triptocaine. She is on shaky ground, balancing addiction with addiction.

quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down