Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Selenia: "Neveeeeeeerrr!" "Dammit, I'm gonna freakin-" Someone knocks in the glass while I'm in the middle of chocking out Muppet. I roll down the windows and put on my simplest face while Muppet watches Murray leave with tears in his eyes. "You ruin everything, Seleni-ugh" I smoosh him under my hand as cheerleader waves frantically at me. "Omg, Selly! We've been looking for you like all day!" "Like omg, I'm soooo sorry. I got caught in some traffic and stuff and then those creepers were looking over here too. It was so sick making!@ And that, ladies and gents, is how to fit in. Maybe Muppet's proof that doing this for too long can really make you lose your mind.

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boredness Thread for the neurotic and slightly insane. We except the sane too. :P

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Sorry, I gotta go. Need sleep etc etc Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Mmk. See you tomorrow.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 am

Name: Scarlett Winterdown
Part of Town: Hills
Imaginary Friend?: Nope, but can see them
Appearence: She has long dark red hair and bright amber eyes. Olive coloured skin that is always flawless coming from her Cherokee roots. Being a cheerleader, she wears the uniform, but she always likes to wear her black ballet shoes with it.
Bio: Her family moved to the town with a tween Scarlett, looking adorable and cute. Years passed and she grew up a fine young woman, a cheerleader, and a best bet for Homecoming Queen, that was until she claimed that she could see 'The Things'. She thought that she was going crazy and eventually decided to shun herself from everything. After a little while longer, she's calmed down and beginning to step back into Hill life.
Special Skills: As a cheerleader, is rather flexible. Easily entertained by anything
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:59 am

Scarlett: "I thought you left us, darl! I thought one of those freaks had you!" I called, running over, "But seriously you need to get here earlier!"
I found myself giggling despite the lack of a joke. Since when have I had to do this? Really? This right now to me was stupid yet I still continue? Why the hell have these girls countlessly down this?...because they have no brains.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Penny: I smile despite what she said. "Don't worry, Aries. I'm sure he's in a better place now..." I pet het imaginary friend again. "Can we go to the drugstore today too? Mom gave me money to spend on her and her new boyfriend, and she'll be really mad at me if I forget again..." The bruises from last time still haven't healed yet. "And Duke isn't too bad, is he? He isn't really a smiler though. He smiles sometimes, but he doesn't have a very nice one, y'know. His teeth are too big and squarish."

Selenia: I sigh and climb out of the seat, itching for some cigerettes, coffee, and some Edgar Allen Poe. God, I sound like a goth kid now. Now that I think about it, I'm only a tube of greasy tube of make up away from being one. "Sorry, girl. I just got caught in traffic. Again." I clip Muppet to my keys and then to my purse, letting him dangle there like a key fob. "Why you grimey little bi-" "And I still forgot my lunch. Dammit!"

Vincent: I open up my locker, expecting neatness and order, but am instead met with red and pink balloons running out of it for freedom, followed by a Teddy bear that was tied to the shelves by streamers and an explosion of heart confetti. I bite my lip to keep in a curse. Today must be- "Happy three year aniversary, babe!" says a voice. I grimace. Tara.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Aries: "I just...don't worry, come on."
I shook my head, walking down to the drug store, Penny on my tail. I didn't evny her; her family seemed majorly screwed up, though nowhere near as bad as mine could be at times.
"So, anythin' 'appen to ya lately?"
Boredom beats the the hell out of me, and so did speaking like an idiot at times, but some people judge you if you speak posh, so...

Scarlett: "Lunch? No worries, I heard that there's this new place open up down town that we could leap to after school if you wanna go. Anyway, I'm sure that you can have something of mine; Mom's having a good time experimenting with sandwiches: bacon and cheddar today."
I giggle slightly before linking her arm with mine, walking down to the front of the school, myself singing a song that I heard on the radio on the way down.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Penny: "Meh, ok I guess. Mom is a lot more busy now with Dan, I still manage. I think she might even be coming home today!" I beam.

Selenia: "Cool beans. Just meet me after practice, and we can go hang, mmk? I'm so looking forward to it."

Duke: "Eh, you goin to see the old man again? You bought the legit Oreos this time instead of the rip offs." I shrug. "Yep, it's that time of the week again. And remember to hide this time- they wouldn't let me come back last week after you almost gave him a heart attack."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Mmm Oreos...

Aries: "A'right..." I shrug, "Jus' don't get ya 'opes up, eh? Some of 'em there are always like leeches."
In the end we were outside the drug store, a large lit-up sign, green and looking straight from China Town.
"A'ter you..." I yank open the door, waiting for her to prop the bike up whilst the owner yapped at me for keeping the door open. That was why I wasn't allowed in here solely.

Scarlett: "Okie Dokes Sel," I smirked, breaking off into my locker.
I whipped it open to see my two favourite things: a picture of Snow, my kitten and algebra. Algebra? Yes, I enjoy maths secretly, sue me.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Vincent: "I've been meaning to talk to you, Tara." Tara was one of the most prettiest girls in school. She was a singer, spoke French, and had the body of the goddess. At the beginning of highschool, I saw her as the perfect person to have on my arm. But her...obsessive tendencies and lack of a mind soon wore away any hopes of staying together for too long. I didn't go out with a cheer leader for a reason, but that hardly seemed to matter.

Penny: "Let's see..." I pull out a list from my pocket. "She was icecream, chocolate, beer, vodka, pads, and hair dye." I smile at the owner who sneers back.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Aries: "Good shopping list," I noddedm grabbing some milk, "I'm gonna be sensible for once."
I started laughing as a pack of gum or two accidently fell into my pocket. Whoops.
"Now...where's the cheese?"
I walked over, taking out some cheddar, looking over to the keeper. Phone. Good.
Another few packs of gum, a good half-decent sized bottle of vodka and a pack of pads, the latter actually going into my basket.
"And the usual..." I put the basket on the table, half of the things in my basket.
He slammed the packs of fags as I slipped a few notes on the table, a smirk on my face. Honestly, I had no idea how I got away with the vodka; it was hidden just at my feet and yet he didn't notice?! I bet I could have waved it infront of his face and have no reaction!
Picking up the bottle, I slipped into the opaque bag subtly before waiting outside for Penny.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Penny: "Hmm, now do I want a Heathbar, Lifesavers, or gum?" I frown after picking up all three and shoving them quickly into my bra. I went up to the counter with beer and two bins of icecream, chocolate for mom and mint chocolate chip for me, and pay for them. When I step outside, I notice two kids trying to drive off with my bike. "Aw man! Not again!" I frown and plop down on the sidewalk. "I had to pretend to be blind to get that back!"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Aries: "You give up way too easily," I shook my head, mostly in disbelief, "Oi! Shitheads!"
I started to leg it over as they stepped it up a gear. Youngish kids that didn't know the streets like me.
"Right, Ellen Street leads to... Aha!"
I trailed behind, backing into a street to see the pair cycling up.
"One, two...three!" I called, pushing the kids over along with the bike.
"Bitch!" one yelled, "Oh shit!"
"Be careful next time kiddies," I grabbed the bike, cycling back to the shop, "Easy peasy Cockenesy!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Penny: "Yay! Thanks, Aries!" I toss all of the groceries into the basket and am about to leave when I look over at the otherside of the fence. "I wonder what it's like to live over there...mom talks about it sometimes. She said it was amazing and wonderful. I mean it can't be that great if they have to go to school." I look up at her. "Can it?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Aries: School?! I almost spat out in laughter.
"Penny, seriously, school? You seriously want to go there, the land of jail and closure, even with the asylum. Come here," I flexed a finger at her, "You're not gonna go thinkin' 'bout goin' over there, 'kay?!"
My voice was sharp as was my tone. I honestly hated over there, all the people in their bright coloured cheerleader uniforms and shiny new motors while I just got back a rusted-over bike. It was never fair and I always froze over when seeing them; I just wanted to get over there, back like when I was young.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Penny: I frown but nod. "Ok," I murmur, although I couldn't help it. Asking questions about The Hills always made mom's eyes sparkle again. A bell rings over there and I look up. People were starting to head home again, loading up into cars more expensive than my house and all the things in it. School technically wasn't even over now. Everyone went home to lunch, as though school food were that horrible. I blink before I can get fully entangled in my thoughts as I hear yelling. When up look up, I see one of the gang members yelling at some Hill guy.

Vincent: "What did you say to me?!" I bark. The guy looks me up and down, hate burning in his eyes. "I said you're a punk ass little spoiled bitch, that's what. You roll around in your damn benzes and your mopeds and your mother effin designer crap and your nose so high up in the air, you can smell when an angel takes a crap. And then you wanna roll up here like a big shot and throw your garbage out on our side. This ain't a dump, man! Pick that shit up!" I sneer and turn away. "Or else what?" I hiss. I turn around, but I suddenly hear a clicking noise followed by a shot. A bullet goes flying into my car and people start to scream. I turn around. "Did I day you could turn around?" he hisses as smoke rises from his gun.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Aries: "Oh for hell's sake, why can't people just keep the ci'y split?!" I hissed, looking over, "Best not get involved, eh? Most gang members tend to think that they own the school despite the fence. Come on, I'll hop on behind."
I put the things in my string bag, swinging it on my back. I jumped on the stunt pegs which I managed to get fixed to them for her birthday once just for the purpose to wheel me home.

Murray: "What the hell?!" I jumped as the shot was in the car, "That could have been mine!"
"But it wasn't, was it?" Kragen stood behind, his eyes piercing, "Come on."
Just as that happened, a strong breeze brewed, whipping down his hood.
What was there was like a five year old's nightmare. His face hung loose, green-blue and heavily scaled. Big bold black eyes and a weird mask, making noise like Darth Vader though leavign his face in view.
"Come on," I mutter as he cusses, taking it make up in case others saw. No one did though; they were all too focused on the twit blowing up Vincent's car.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Penny: And so the death toll rises. I frown but say nothing, just start on the way home, a little apartment building that looked more like a townhouse. That would explain why there's only one kitchen for every four families. I hop off my bike, but decide to go inside with it after today's theft. "Wanna go up? I think we still have some coffee left from last time." I say nothing as more gunshots echo throughout the air. The snipers.

Selenia: "Damn it, what's going on?!" I mutter, having just come out of the girl's locker room for cheer practice. Muppet hops out of my bag and frowns. "I smell blood..." he says. I clench my teeth as people start to run, screaming about snipers. I stand up on a car and look over the fence. A bloody body is leaning against it, a blood covered Vincent looking crazed and lost for once. I hop down and cover my mouth. I think I'm gonna be sick. Hoping into my car, I thrust my hands into my purse and pull out cigarettes. In a minute, my car is filled with smoke. I exhale the first blow and put my hands to my face. Muppet starts coughing.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Vincent! No!

Aries: I nodded; coffee was always a good thing.
"Wasn't that sniper shots? Can't be a gang member, can it?... Maybe we should take a look?" then I remebered coffee, "Yeah, come on."
I nodded at her, helping to take the frame into the house through the narrow door of her, and a few other people's, home.

Murray: "Vincent!" I shout.
He climbed over the fence, that's what happens! All because of that gang member who is now scarpered had raged. That's...horrible!

Scarlett: "What happened?" I practically screamed, "What's the gu- Oh crap!"
I cover my mouth as I spoke, seeing the quivering body. Vincent? Though you could hardly tell; his face was blown off.
"Selly? Selly?..." I sang, walking around until I came to her car. Smoke?! Oh dang it!
"Sel! Are you okay?! What happened? Did the engine implode?!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Lol, yep. He had too much power... I may make a replacement Vincent though.

Selenia: Damn it! I quickly stub the cigarette out and toss it in my purse. As O roll down the windows, I start to cough. Damn clean air. "Y-yea?" I ask.

Penny: I take her uptairs to my apartment, the very top one. As I swing open the door, I nod towards the large window. "You can try to get a good view out of there, but be careful. Mom and Dan are sleeping."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Lol, aw well, Vincent shall be another on the ash pile *salutes goodbye as trumpet plays*

Scarlett: I raise a brow: cigarette smoke.
"Um... We were going to thr new place down town; they do really good yet simple stuff! Perfect for a lunch! Anyway, come on, we can sort out the smoking thing later!"

Aries: I just nodded, looking out to the window. The usual sights were present at the time: car thieves, bike thieves, gang fights, snipers shooting down a fence-climber- Wait. What?
I practically leapt out of the window at the sight. Gang members surrounded thr body, some prodding it whilst others chewed their lips whilst others legged it.
"Holy Crap, it's 1-1 on the death front..." I murmur, my hand sliding down the glass, it squeaking slightly, "Rigalo?"
I look down to see her perched upon one of my feet, a bottle of beer strapped to her back. I smirked as I ripped the velcro off, putting the booze in my bag.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Penny: I finish starting the coffee pot and run over. "No way! They really shot him...think it was an accident?" But I know I must be kidding myself. After all, there was a huge fence seperating the two.

Selenia: "Excuse me?" I ask, eyes wide. I pulll her into my car and shut the door. "Do you know that what you just said can get me sent to the asylum?" I hiss. No more sugar coating. Police sirens sound around us as I hear Tara, Vincent's girlfriend, crying. Muppet jumps up and walks towards her. "Yea trick, and do you know what getting sent to the Asylum does for my Murray time? I swear on all that is good that if we get sent to the slamer, I will take you down!"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

I AM INSANE!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Wooo! Then grab a helmet and strap in! Unless you're like me and live on the edge. ;P
Nothing too much has happened yet. A Hill just just got shot in plain sight though.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 pm

k gimme a sec to make a charrie and I'll come back without a helmet or flossing my teeth.. bad ass right?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Hell yea! xD
Make as many as you want. Smile
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next