Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Char: "I meant with me but if you're too scared to fight a girl then you can fight your brother, I don't mind." I smiled and nodded my head as if we were talking about the weather. My parents looked please, they won't be fopr long.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 4 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Sapphire: I listaned in to their conversation. smiling all the way.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Can I join?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 pm

suree, yes siree.... uh... Idk how your going to fit in.. maybe like the sister to jack or something.....XP
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm

(( um not sure how u can jump in but sure!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm

(yeah no clue how you can jump in but please join)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm

(yuppers...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm

I have an idea Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm

(( ok go for it!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm

(well I have to go...*pouts* sorry.. I might get back on if I'm lucky but probably not...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Name: Lottie Hardy
House: Rossueau
BB: Her parents were people of no importance, her father a lazy drunk and her mother a woman that had a mind until she met him. She sends her money home to them nevertheless.

Name: Scarlette Roussueau
House: Rossueau
Status: The younger sister and Rupe's twin (if you don't mind)
BB: Can I just leave it blank? She's blind and relies on Lottie for help.

And I know a tad of French XD

OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

(i guess i don't mind)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm

(( I dont know any French but i know Greek...)) Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Scarlette gingerly walked down the steps, her hands tracing the walls as she walked down. Reaching the final step, she heard a slight groan.
"Madamemouseille Scarlette! You're not meant to be down here, you're still ill!"
She jumped slightly, her hands leaving the wall, "Je suis desolé Lottie, mais suis je vais vister la famiile ou marriage Jacques!"
With a slight sigh, she shook her head and walked into the long dining hall, leaning over to whisper to her mother, "Scarlette wishes to join le table madame."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Thegifted writer wrote:(( I dont know any French but i know Greek...)) Smile

GREEK?!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:27 pm

"Oui, oui, let her come in." Adelaide said.

Jack stood up, and walked over to his sister. He would do anything for her. But this would ruin the plans for tonight. "Scarlette, you're sick, what are you doing here."

(only adelaide their mom calls Jack Jacques)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

OpenTheDoor wrote:
Thegifted writer wrote:(( I dont know any French but i know Greek...)) Smile

GREEK?!

Ya Greek it took me 6 years to learn...
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Scarlette sighed but didn't pull up a tantrum; she was never like that, "Jack, je suis bien, everyone shouldn't worry so, even you. I'm fine and you know I'm ever like this and have been in bed for months on end, looking through the same old books over and over, she told her brother, but then lowered her voice, "Besides, you're the one that seems a bit shaken. I heard the talk outside with you returning from the stables," she smiled as she spoke. She loved her brother dearly but still couldn't bare to hear him fuss over her, trying to help her eith finding her grail books or with moving from one room to the next if Maman decided on a new place for anything; that was gonna be the death of her for sure.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"Scarlett, son rien." he smirked. "You know I don't want to marry some one I don't love. But I want to make sure you are completely healthy before you do anything." He was not shaken, just very upset.

"Charlotte, Sapphire, everyone, this is ma petite soeur, Scarlett." He held the chair out for Scarlett and waited for her to sit down.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Sapphire: " Hello, I'm Sapphire." I said I could tell she was my age. My eyes were on them waiting for something I thought was coming. My weird two coloured eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Scarlette smiled, "Merci Jack et bonsoir le famille," she smiled, sitting down in the seat, her hands neatly perched upon her lap, something that Maman always told her to do. She knew that the fact that she was blind was a huge disadvantage whn trying to find a suitor so she spent almost all of her time trying to get manners and ways perfect in every detail; something she detested and was glad had stopped for the month or so she had been in her room trying to recover from her illness.
"Lottie, could you please fetch me a glass of water? Merci beaucoup," she smiled, her throat slightly dry, but she continued to smile through it. She thought she heard her Maman sigh with pride as she spoke, but it was probably just a reaction to another one of Papa's stories.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Jack sighed. Dinner was being brought out by the servants. "Je suis desole, mais je ne pas faim. Excuse moi." Jack got up and left, quite upset.

Phillipe sighed, as did Adelaide.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Scarlette's ears perked up to the noise of her brother's sudden movements, making her sigh.
"Un verre de l'eau," Lottie walked in and smiled, "Are you hungry at all?"
"No merci Lottie, je suis bien," she smiled but let out a small sigh, "Excusé moi, I need to fetch my cardigan," she smiled and rose, walking out of the room, Lottie walking beside her.
"What are you doing Scarlette?" her voice was quite harsh.
"Trying to find Jack, now please help me," Scarlette touched her arm, "He wouldn't just do that."
"Il est dans le chambre Rupe je pense," she nodded and walked off, letting Scarlette climb the stairs again.
"Jack?" she walked into her twin brother's room, sounding quite worried for many reasons.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Sapphire: I just sat there and smiled. waiting for char to do something.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Rupe smiled, he started playing with his food. He could make a mess, and not worry about the wrath of his sister, he was more scared of that then his father. He nudged Sapphire, "Just wait." he chuckled.

At the sound of his sister's voice Jack jumped, "Scarlette, ce qui sont vous faisant ici? Go back to dinner."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Sapphire: " Don't worry I will, and I can't wait for some fun to happen. " I whispered back to him giggling under my breath hoping my parents didnt notice my words, just the laugh.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next