Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm

"Jaques, sweety." It was his mother. "Don't get so mad, she could be a really sweet girl."

"You don't even know her, and you want me to marry her. No, No, No. I wont do it. Je suis desole, mere. But I wont do it."

"Honey think of the greater good."

"Their is no damn greater good." She hated it it when Jack cursed. His mother left the room where he was as he decided to go to the stables to go riding.

(the french in the post is i'm sorry mom)

Charlie

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 2 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

(I took french forfour years... I know that... XP)
Char: "Charlotte we're going to thier house for dinner. Clean up." My father, John, ordered.
"Je deteste tu!" I yelled at the closed door.
Grudgingly I did, knowing they'd take me if I was dressed or not. I put on my lowest cut dress and tried to look as slutty as possible. The family wouldn't have thier son to marry a girl with a bad reputation. I smiled knowing I did a good job, my parents would be furious.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Sapphire: I walked through the door and sat by Char. " Sis. Please I dont want you to marry but its not like you have a choise. I wish it was me getting married so you didnt have to go through this! I would take it so you wouldent have to! I'm so sorry!" I said hoping to mabye just maker her laugh again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Char: I gave a bleak look and continued to brush my hair. "I wouldn't wish this on you ever, don't wish this on yourself. Be happy that you're free of this problem. Please be, for me." I asked simply. My little sister did not deserve this at all, or anyone else for the matter.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Jack walked to the stables and mounted his brown horse with a black main. "We're going out tonight Louis." He said, rubbing the horses neck.

The horse galloped out of the stables, and into the streets of Paris.

(i'm in my fourth year of french currently)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 pm

(oo la la! uh... I'm switching to spanich this year... I've had enough of stupid congegations of avoir and etre.....sigh....)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 pm

(hahaha... we don't really do that anymore, this year we are living a year in paris if that makes sense. My class is really small, so the five of us live in seperate chambre de bonnes and my teacher is the land lady)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Sapphire: " Sis. Yes I understand your words but you or anyone for the matter of fact should never go through this. I just wish I could stop it!" I said looking at her and her trying to be difficult.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 pm

(paris... hmm.. thats amazing...yuppers..)
Char: "Theres nothing I can do but repulse the family into not letting me marry him." I say simply revealing my plan. I stand and brush off my silk red dress pulling the front down a bit. I was disgusted by the vulgarity of my dress, I disgusted myself. I just had to grin, I did a good job.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Sapphire: I giggled. She was doing a great job at trying at least.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Char: "Time to go." I went down stairs and waited by the front door with a huge coat on to obscere my body from view, so they couldn't go make me change.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Sapphire: I ran after her. giggiling all the way, My sippers hitting the ground every so often.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Passing by the large houses, Jack stopped in front of the house of the family of the girl he was to marry. He looked at it sadly, and in disgust. His brown pants were tucked into his boot, and his white shirt was unbuttoned at the top. He had gotten a brilliant idea. He road away. He would find someone else to love, marry them and he was free. He was good looking and muscular, plenty of girls would want to marry him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Char: I sat in the little carriage and stared out the window avoiding looks from my parents. I hummed a tune and held Saph's hand, I could do this. Finally we arrived and I entered thier grand manor, as the man came to take my coat I took a deep breath and let it come off. I ignored the firty looks from my parents and the astonished looks from servents. So far, so good.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 pm

g2g
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 am

Saph: I giggled as my parents looked at us. This was going to be a funny meeting! But who knows the guy might be interested in this anturage.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:28 pm

(enturage..Razz)
Char: I took a deep breath and stood behind my parents like a lady would.
"These are our children, Charolette and Sapphire." My father announced slowly as if it was hard for him to admit it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm

(where are they? i'm really confused)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

(( um at ur charies house.))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 pm

(yuppers)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 pm

BD
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

(ah... okay thanks)

"Pleased to meet you." Adelaide greeted.

"Our son, has stepped out for a moment. He should be back soon." Phillipe said, adding in his mind, if Jack wasn't back he would have his head snapped.

Jack had finished his ride, still smelling, and in his dirty riding clothes he came in. "Sorry, I'm late." He said rudely not caring that he interrupted.

Phillipe wanted to smack Jack so badly at that moment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Char: So I was marrying an unmannered slob. Yay. "Good evening." I say polightly and curtsying. I had to be careful in this dress, one false move and it would rip. That would be something I don't want to happen.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Sapphire: I curtsied along with my sister bowing my head slightly, a sign of respect, just for show for my parents. A sly smile was on my face before I knew it. This guy was Filthy!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Char: I glared at Saph and kicked her lightly. Evil little loveable brat....
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Sapphire: I giggled under my breath. I was going to be in trouble when we got home but it was going to be worth it in the end.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next