Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Sapphire: I giggled under my breath. I was going to be in trouble when we got home but it was going to be worth it in the end.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 3 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 pm

(charlie?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm

"Jack has just gotten in from riding." Phillipe said, "Why don't you go change."
Jack rolled his eyes. He bowed to the girls, and headed up the grand staircase.

Coming down minutes later, in polished black shoes, black pants, a royal blue coat, black tie, and white shirt. His hair was a bit wet, for he wet it to get the dirt out of it.

His blue eyes became brighter because of the jacket, his short dark brown hair glistened in the light of the room. "Sorry for my appearance earlier later, time just got away and horses don't really help." He smiled, it was white and perfect.

He was gonna marry who he wanted. He could care less if this girl liked him.

"This is our son Jacques." Adelaide said as Jack bowed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Sapphire: I looked at him. Who did he think he was? I nodded my head agin, just to make our parents happy really. Horses were the best beasts ever!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Char: I absent mindedly rolled my eyes, he didn't look that good. I've seen better. I check my long perfect nails with a smile, he won't see me coming. I smooth out my dress. "Greetings to you Jack, I am Charlotte Legrande." I say introducing myself.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

"Jack Rousseau." He smiled. He thought the dress was nice, but it didn't flatter her the way it should. Their was more to this girl that she was putting on. "Please sit." He said, motioning towards the nice chairs in the room.

Phillipe whispered to Adelaide, "At least he is using his manners tonight." He then said something else, "He has something up his sleeve doesn't he."

Adelaide just smiled, as Jack's younger brother came in, a red coat his name was Rupert, or Rupe for short. He was an exact duplicate of his brother, only a year younger.

(i might add him as a charrie if that's okay Smile )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Sapphire: " I am Sapphire Legrande. Charlotte's sister." I said looking at my small little feet. His eyes were really blue were as my eyes were blue and green, one blue one green.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

"Pleased to meet you Mademoiselle." Jack smiled. Rupe merely nodded, he rather be writing in his room.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:05 pm

(totally fine)
Char: I take Saph's hand and lead her to the seats, with a gracefull curtsy I sat down next to my sister. I studied Jack casually, pretending to be examining my nails if he looked my way.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Sapphire: " Thank you, and pleased to meet you to." I said as a reply to him and smiled at his brother.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm

The two brothers sat across from them. "Well isn't this lovely." Adelaide said.

Rupe and Jack rolled their eyes. This was stupid.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Sapphire: I smiled again. Yes it was no one could be this unconterble ever! It was a complete waist of time!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 pm

A servant came in, "Dinner is ready."

Rupe and Jack got up. Rupe offered his arm to Sapphire, and Jack his to Charlotte. He wondered if she didn't want to marry him as much as he didn't want to marry her.

The two families walked into the dining room. This night was just going to get more awkward. The same evil thought brewed in the brother's mind. Ruin it for everyone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Char: I gritted my teeth and tried to mke it look like I was enjoying this. I tried to make less contact as possible.
"Thank you, Jack. You are oh, so kind." I couldn't help but let sarcasm slip in.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Sapphire: I took the little brother's arm, still didnt know his name, and smiled at him. I was hoping this was going to be a fun night. But my definition of fun was different from most peoples. Lets have my kind of fun!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:37 pm

(rupert..is the younger bro's name..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 pm

(( oh ok didnt see that sorry.))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 pm

(its all cool here)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:43 pm

"Why thank you." Jack said, he wasn't the nice boy everyone thought he was.

Rupert smiled, "I'm Rupert." He lead her to her seat, and held out her chair.

Jack grinned evily, as he pulled out Charlotte chair.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Sapphire: " Thank you little boy!" I said hoping that would bother him. He was obviously older than me but this was a small war of minds and wits right now. I sat down and giggled again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

"No problem tiny tot." Rupe said to Sapphire, he could easily fight fire with fire.

Rupert sat down next to her, and grinned, tonight was going to be fun whether anyone wanted it or not.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Charlottle: "Oh, thank you again kind sir." I say letting sarcasm leak in a bit more so it was audible. I gathering my skirts and sat down on the chair daintily.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Jack pushed the chair in, and sat in the chair next to her. He turned to her, "You don't like me, I don't like you. Lets work together to make this whole thing not work." He said plainly.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Char: I grinned at him. "That sounds like a lovely plan, better than mine anyway." I sighed and let go to the idea of running away with Saph to America. "What shall we disrupt first, cause I'm all for a fist fight." I offer.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:56 pm

"Well I wont fight a girl, so i assume you want me to fight my brother." Jack grinned. His smirk was evil, as he tried to figure out how this was going to work.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Char: "I meant with me but if you're too scared to fight a girl then you can fight your brother, I don't mind." I smiled and nodded my head as if we were talking about the weather. My parents looked please, they won't be fopr long.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next