Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Sapphire: " Don't worry I will, and I can't wait for some fun to happen. " I whispered back to him giggling under my breath hoping my parents didnt notice my words, just the laugh.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 5 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Rupe smiled, he knew the perfect question to allow fun to happen, "Charlotte, tell me why that dress?" He chuckled. The fun had just begun.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Sapphire: I couldnt help but laugh. It was funny and I wasnt good at hiding my feelings. My down fall.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 am

Scarlette sighed and walked in further, stopping just infront of her brother. Placing her hand upon his arm, she changed her tone into that of a serious one, "Je suis desolé mon frére. I was worried about your sudden departure. Would you care to explain?" for the last sentence her voice grew to her normal voice, light and quite forgivable but still slightly stern; her Maman gave her the latter.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Jack ran his hand through his hair. He couldn't tell her the true reason so he made one up. Well he didn't make it up, he just told her something she already knew. "I just don't want to marry someone I don't love." he said. "I don't want to be forced into anything."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 pm

"I know that Jack," she sighed, sitting down beside him, "But there has to be something more, you're acting really weirdly, beside, Maman and Papa cannot make you! I mean, you may be the eldest but you are still young! I know Maman is trying to get me a suitor already but... c'est le vie..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:56 pm

"Papa, thinks differently." Jack said. "Our private conversations aren't all rainbows and sunshine." He sighed. This whole thing was a stupid way to make peice.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:01 pm

"Maybe I should try..." Scarlette suggested, "I am Papa's little girl," she giggled, but shook her head, "I think that this is just gonna have to be something that has to be done. I know it's bad but that's life," she put her hand onto his, "You shall learn it when you're older," she smiled at herself as she talked like Papa himself... Ahh, irony.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 pm

What did she know about learning things when they were older. She was seventeen a year younger than him. "I guess." He sighed, looking down. Sometimes he just wanted to curl up and die. Put all this on Rupe.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:23 pm

"No, you know," I patted his hand, "Now I better get back down there, before Maman starts to get suspicious and sends Lottie up here," she smiled and stood up, "Just don't think about it too much, you've probably got a long time before anything happens, you do know that?" she slipped out of the room into hers, grabbing the cardigan on the side before starting to walk down stairs, "Merde!" she shouted as she slipped, holding onto the bar for dear life, "Excuse moi!" she covered her mouth; she's never sworn before. The only reason she did was because her mother had moved the table at the top of the stairs there. Great.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Jack ran out of the room, when Scarlett cursed. "Good Lord. I'm am going to be having a talk with maman." He helped Scarlett, down the stairs.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:35 pm

"Merci beaucoup, Maman needs to learn to stop doing that," she slipped on the cardigan, "Jack, just try to keep your mind off of it, okay? You need to focus on today, not tomorrow, not the day after that, just now. Think about it," she touched his arm, "Now I need to conduct myself and go back hoping that they didn't hear that."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Jack laughed a little. Focus on now, let the fun begin.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:50 pm

(Oh dammit)

Scarlette slipped into the room and smiled, "Sorry, couldn't quite find it," she made it up as her mother tutted, but still continued with her conversation.
"Rupe, why with all the mess?" she hissed only so them two could hear.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Rupe hated when Scarlett bugged contrary to popular belief this pair of twins hated eachother. "Shut up." He retorted, in a rude whisper.

"Rupe, cut it out. New plan." Jack motioned, and signaled and whispered accross the table.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:59 pm

(I'm gonna be stupid here: what does bugged contrary mean?)

Scarlette raised a brow, "New plan?" she was as surprised as Rupe looked, but as Maman was deep in conversation, she stuck her tongue out as a little child would.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:07 pm

(i meant to put a semi colon their. It supposed to be like rupe hated when scarlett bugged; contrary to popular beleif...)

Rupe raised an eyebrow, he and Jack acted more like twins, they definately looked like they were. "Why don't you ask him?" Rupe said, a smirk grew on his face, Jack's plans always went wrong and ended up wonderful.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm

"I was, but I'm facing you because my hand is currently in some of your food," she hissed, wiping her hand delicatly on the table cloth, not knowing what it was, "What was that?!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm

"Je ne sais pas." Rupe said. He tended to look for his own food after these fancy meals.

Jack smirked, "It'll be fine."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 pm

"Merci beaucoup," she said sarcastically with a slight head jerk. She let out a sigh; Char was staying rather quiet, seemed like a great match for Jack, the one that never shuts up! Or is that Rupe?...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

I'M BACK!!! WHAT DID i MISS? SORRY... ahem.. sorry for the caps. I wanted to get your attention
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm

yes, now the story can continue! MWAHAHAHAHA!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:38 pm

okay so... what did I mis?...?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

(thank god you are here... rupert made a rude comment about charlottes dress, and jack left followed by scarlett and now they are all back)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm

and yeah
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

gimme a sec
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next