Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Char: I almost grinned. "Why? Afraid of what I might say? I don't mind if you choose another, your choice." I said already coming up with a few things in mind.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 25 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 pm

He sighed, "Alright we'll keep this one."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Char: "Alrighty, I like that you don't give up." I said with a smile and picked my own card. I felt my face pale a bit as I read it, this definatly wasn't my card and the paper looked different from the one we had used, if it wasn't mine or his who was it? "Do you wish that we could go away..... together?" I said blushing a bit.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Jack ran his hand through his hair. As he thought of an answer. He knew what his gut said, and his gut was obviously telling his mind to not think. So he went with his gut instinct. "It would be nice." he said quietly
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Char:I looked up at him. "Your turn." I whispered. I felt all knotted up inside, so confused.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:48 pm

He grabbed a card, "favorite color."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Char: I took a deep breath to recouperate. "A cherry pink or a deep green, both I guess," I picked a card, "What do you dream about at night?" I restacked my little pile of used questions.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Jack blushed of embarrassment. "Horseback riding on the beach." he said, no need to add the last part.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Char: It felt like her didn't finish his answer but I shrugged it off. I sighed and tapped my finger waiting for the question silently dreading it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

He pulled a question, "What's your least favorite thing about me." He cussed in his mind. This was not his question.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Char: "Hmmm.. Maybe your need to always be in control." I said with a quirky smile. I took another card. "Who was louis the fifteenth?" This was probably one of the original cards.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 pm

"The king after Louis the fourteenth. The guy married to marie antoinette?" he asked, more than answering. He pulled a card, "Why is Louis the Fourteenth called the sun king?" an original card for sure.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Char: "Because he was the best one out of the last thirteen?" I guessed hoping I was right. I pulled another card.
"Do you love chocolate?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:45 pm

"No he got a part in a ballet when he was like five, and he was the sun. And to answer the question, yes I love chocolate." he smiled. He pulled one of his cards, "Do you like horses?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Char: "Of course, I learned to ride them when I was five, oved them ever since." I picked up a card, " Do you like speding time with friends or eating?" I raised an eyebrow at the question and sighed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Jack thought since the friends he had he didn't like he said, "Eating." and smiled. He pulled a card, "What is the best thing someone has ever done for you?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Char:I bit my lip at that one but got the answer right away. "Showing me that glory and pride aren't always good things." I left that at that remembering the men at the hospitol that I volenteered at, most of them back from the war. Most of them mangeled beyond repair, they taught me that.
"Where is the one place that your free?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Jack smiled, "Horseback riding." he answered, a true joy on his face. He pulled a card, "What's the worst thing that has happened to you?" he ran his hand through his hair, as he waited.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Char: I blushed madly at the question, with a deep breath I started. "It was two summers ago or so when my sister and I went swimming at the lake near our summer cottage. My sister decided to play a trick on me, she stole all my clothes and put them in the house and she ' Accidentaly' spilled grape juice on my swim suit. Being a good girl I took it off and put it in the water with the full intention of putting on the extra clothes I had brought. After realizing she stole those I looked back and saw that she had stolen my other clothes as well. I had to run from the lake to the cottage stark naked in the middle of the day, any word of this to any one and I will punch you in your back." I finished sternly.
"Who is your faorite composor?" I asked quickly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Jack smirked, but gave her a look that he would never say anything, "Mozart." He pulled a card, "Favorite holiday?" he asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Char: "Christmas. Favorite food?" it started to feel like a machine, put in an question recieve an answer and another question.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

"Baguettes and cheese." he said, "Easy to pack and take with you... horseback riding..." he paused nervously, before pulling a card. "Favorite thing to do?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Char:"Whatever I feel like." I answered dully. I gave him a little half smile of defeat. "I think I want to hit my head against a wall. What now?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Jack shrugged, "Well if you want to sleep, I'll give you the bed and then we can sleep."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Char: I raised my eyebrows. "Pish posh, You don't have to get out. I don't mind, just no touchy feely." I said nonchalantly while stacking the cards and putting them back in the box.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 pm

"At least let me put the games up." He said. Standing up with a wince. Every time he did so he felt like a wimp. He was to scared to wear a shirt for fear that it would rub on his back. He had already fainted in front of her thought, that was pretty wimpy to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next