Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:06 pm

u need to reply....Razz

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 24 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:09 pm

i don't know how Sad
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:11 pm

okay here....

Char: I attempted to get out of his bed only to fall back from a sudden burst of pain from my ankle. I muttered a few curse words and sat up. "Looks like I can't move." I said to him angrily, angry at my own weakness.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm

"That's nothing to be mad about." He pushed himself up wincing in pain. "You're hurt."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Char: I laughed. "And so are you." I was very tempted to poke him. I brushed the slight urge away and smiled at him. "Got any board games?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Jack got up with a wince of pain, and looked in the closet, he pulled down a few. "I have these." he said laying the dusty boxes on the bed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Char: I dusted off each box tenderly and examined each one settling for a trivia game. Most of the cards were missing once I opened the box but smiled as an idea came to mind. "Shall we play this?" I asked.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Jack nodded, "Sure." He hadn't played the games since he was little, and Rupert was more interested.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Char: I grabbed a pencil from his nightstand and took out the core keeping paper and started writing some questions on them to fill the spots where the lost ones were. "Go on, don't just stare. Write some questionst." I prodded pushing some paper at him.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

He grabbed a pencil, and began writing questions. At first they were silly, but then they got a bit more serious.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Char: After ten minutes I put down my pencil and said: "and time!" I shuffled the paper into the deck, collecting Jack's questions as well and put them in a pile in the middle of the bed. "So this is how it's going to work. You will a card then ask a question to me then I do the same after answering. Got it?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 pm

He nodded, grabbing a card off top. It was one of his he grinned.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Char: I couldn't help but frown. "What is it?" I asked a bit worried.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

"One of my questions." he replied, "Pet's name them and describe them? See nothing to be worried about."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Char: I almost sighed. "Smithy, he was a hunting dog that had a bad paw. I got him when my father found out he couldn't hunt with him any more. I had him for two years before he died." I sighed, smiling in a fond memory of little old Smithy.

I picked up acard of my own and had an evil little grin. "What does your tattoo represent?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Jack gulped, and made a little nervous laugh. The compass rose with horse in their somehow brought back fond memories, he was sixteen. "I wanted to travel all over Europe on my horse, but that's when the feuding started. And Rupe told me to get as a promise to my self to do it one day."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Char: I raised my eyebrows mentally filing the little tidbit of information in my brain. "Your turn." I sang out, my nerves tingling in anticipation of the next queston.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Jack pulled out a question. "Do you still want to leave?" he asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Char: I bit my lip and thought for a moment. "I need to leave, it means the safety of my little sister. I can't have her married off to an old man who beats her or whatnot. When she marries I want it to be for love, I want her to be happy." I said not mention anything about leaving him.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 pm

"I meant leave me." he said. He felt the same for his sisters. And well he didn't want his brother to grow to be like 30 before he married.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Char: I toyed with the lace at the end of my robe. "Thats another question that I can't quite answer..." I said trailing off. Before he could say anything I grabbed another card from the pile. "Do you like sausages.. what?" I raised my eyebrows but shook my head with a smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 pm

brb
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 pm

ok
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm

back!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm

ok.

"No." he replied, he grabbed a card. It wasn't his, "What do you like about me?" He blushed, "I think i should draw a new one..." he trailed off.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Char: I almost grinned. "Why? Afraid of what I might say? I don't mind if you choose another, your choice." I said already coming up with a few things in mind.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next