Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Char: I sped my horse forward but a bit slower than Jack, the stables were quite far away and stamina was important. I stayed a bit in the back as Jack began to slow down too, the mare kicked it up a bit but I urged her to keep a steady pace. If she's worn out before she makes it to the stable the contest would be worthless.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 14 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Jack new how to work Rupes race horse, start off fast, go slow, then end with a burst of speed. He smirked, as he reached the half way point, and the horse slowed down.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Char: As soon as we hit the halfway point I sped the mare up so she was in a comfortable gallop and infront of Jack. We got closer and closer to the stable, as soon as we went to the quarter mark I got her into a canter and I leaned lower to go faster.
(could she win??)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm

(i was thinking of a tie that or she could win... i say we decide before my next post LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 pm

(can she?? pwease?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm

(okay but be prepared for jack to insult her LOL)

Jack sped up but knew it was worthless, just let her win Jack, she couldn't really hurt the little pride you have.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 pm

(no prob!lol)
Char: I past the finish line and smiled. I patted the mare's neck and said soothing words. I got off to cool her off, she did well.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Jack walked up. And said nothing, he slid off Rupe's horse.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Char: I stuck my hand out for him to shake. "Good game." I smiled, he was pretty good. Really good infact, I was lucky for Celeste's stamina.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Jack shook her hand, his own encompassing her small one. It was a firm shake but only lasted for second because he then dropped it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Char: I bite my lip and start heading back to the mansion, leading the horse behind her. "What now?" I asked.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 pm

"Kill the rest of the little pride I have. Oh wait you've already done that." Jack said hotly
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Char: I frowned then started to pout. "Your just a sore loser. " I jutted my lip out and crossed my arms at him. He was just being a typical male.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 pm

"Of course, what did you expect. Me to give you a kiss for winning." Jack smirked. "Cause I can do that."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Char: I turned my back to him. "No but I did expect you to take it better, and I refuse to kiss someone acting like a child." I pouted into my horse's mane. He was insufferable!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Jack smirked, perfect. "Sorry miss priss. Can't please everyone now can I." He laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Char: I turned on him furious, "Miss Priss? At least your not forced to be someone your not every day. You have so much more freedom than I, and you don't even know it! I never get to win anything, I have to lose because I'm a girl. Why can't you let me enjoy a sigle victory?!" I snarled at him viciously. I glared at him and went back to my horse; stroking her mane.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Jack smirked, letting her enjoy being pissed at him. "Being first born son isn't all daisies and roses." Jack turned away, his world was completely different from hers. This is what he got for trying to be nice. He turned away, and did not look at her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Char: "Try being the first born daughter from a family that wants sons." I say exasperated. "I just wanted to have a pleasent little race, winning isn't everything..gosh! Grow up.." I mumbled angerily to myself.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:10 pm

"Hypocrite." Jack mumbled. He still thought she was pretty but any chance he had of remotely liking her just went out the window.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Char: "So do you really think if you won I'd fall into your arms and smother you with kisses?" I said bluntly raising an eyebrow.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 pm

"No. Because you're not that type of person." He looked down. "I don't win races, Rupe does, this is his horse."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Char: I snorted. "How do you know if I'm that type of person or not? You barely know me, and anyone can be a winner they just need the proper motivation." He clearly didn't know me, I probably would fall into his arms and kiss him if he won but that wasn't the point.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 pm

"Well how you act around me, that's how see you as. Sorry." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Char: I sigh deeply and think about getting some scented candles to relax. "You're forgiven, just don't judge me. I'm not as I appear." I warned. I turned to face him and offered him a smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Jack nodded, and looked down. "As long as you don't judge me."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next