Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Jack saw a carriage in the distance. He kicked his horse up to a trot and caught up with it.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 13 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Char: I sat up straighter, I was determined to reach my goal. Nothing would steal it from my clutches, I would leave and marry one whom I loved.

(gtg sorry!!)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 pm

(bye)

Jack was following beside the coach. Despite his efforts Charlotte seemed even more depressed than before.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Char: I look out the window to pass the time but see the one person I least expected. My mouth dropped open yet again that day, it was Jack.
"Jack?" I stutter in nonbeliefe.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:35 am

Jack smiled, and nodded.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 am

Char: After composing myself I raised an eyebrow. "Can you please explain to me why you're following my buggy?"

(gtg grrr...I have to read a book... and it's not that good...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 am

"Well technically its mine? But I wanted to ask why you just left, didn't ride the horse any longer?" He asked.

(sorry what book?)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Char: I couldn't tell him the truth, he just give me a funny look. "I was just test riding that horse and I wasn't in proper riding clothes anyway." Both true but not the actual reason.
(uh...it's the Sunset Warrior...an oldie...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 pm

(oh i'm currently reading crime and punishment.)

"Proper clothes, shmoper clothes." he laughed, and pulled back to let her carry on with her business.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 pm

(cool Razz)
Char: "You wouldn't say that if you had to ride in a dress!" I yelled back at him. I couldn't keep the scoff out of my voice or the challenge. We women had it hard.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Jack's laughed rolled out of him. He pulled his horse to a slow trot. Why did she have to be funny, no Jack, remember your plan. He thought to himself.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Char: I told the buggy to stop and I stuck my head out of the window and looked at Jack. "I have a challenge for you, unless your too scared." I say with a smile on my face. I make sure I make the last part seem extra demeaning for him, just to get on his nerves. Men have a sense of pride, something that makes them semi manipulable at times.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Jack smirked, as his horse walked up. He leaned his head down, "And what would that be?" He asked a hint of playfulness in his voice.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Char: "I dare you to try to wear a dress while riding sidesaddle, if I win you have to pay for that horse I just bought." I say smugly. I grin, he can't do it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:16 pm

"Or, I'll just pay for the it will by my wedding gift to you." He smirked. He would not wear a dress, but side saddle was no problem.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Char: I smirk. "You're chicken then, oh well but I would enjoy the horse as a present," I turned around and raised my voice so he could hear it, "I really thought you were more of a man. Guess I was wrong." I sang out. It was a challenge all right, I wasn't the gambling sort but I would enjoy this.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm

She could hurt his pride all she wanted. He was not going to get in a dress.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Char:I pouted, he didn't take my bait. I turned back one last time to propose my last challenge. "What if we had a race, whoever can go from the mansion to here side saddle will win. No dress." I said
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Jack smirked. One thing she didn't know about him, he could ride side saddle, came with having to teach his sister. "Deal."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Char: I grinned at him then motioned to the buggy to continue on. "Meet me at the mansion in an hour." I called back.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Jack nodded, and road his horse to the stables at the mansion. "Je suis desole." he said to the horse. "I don't want to tire you out. He took out his brothers racing horse, and put the side saddle on it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Char: Once I changed into my riding skirts I went down the stairs to the stable. Upon seeing Jack I sent him a smile then went to the newest horse in the stable, the mare I bought this afternoon. I saddled her up by myself and led her to the field in the back of the house, I waited there with Jack.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Jack mounted. "I got Rupe to start this little race."

"No going till i put my hands down." He warned.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Char: I nodded then got up on the mare, I adjusted my skirts then got into racing position.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 pm

"Un." Rupe counted looking at Jack. "Deux." He looked at Charlotte. "Trois." He lowered his hands.

Jack sped off, surprising Charlotte.

Rupe smirked, "The stingy bastard." He said to himself.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Char: I sped my horse forward but a bit slower than Jack, the stables were quite far away and stamina was important. I stayed a bit in the back as Jack began to slow down too, the mare kicked it up a bit but I urged her to keep a steady pace. If she's worn out before she makes it to the stable the contest would be worthless.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next