Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Jack being stubborn, did not put her down. "I'll be fine." he assured, as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 28 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Char: "Let me go." I said grabbing hold of the railing and refusing to let go. I gave him a stubborn look and stuck my chin up.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 pm

"No." He told her. "You are hurt worse than me. Just let me take you to the table, then you'll be free for the rest of the day." He pleaded, looked directly into her eyes.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Char: I softened a bit under his eyes but remained firm. "I am perfectly capable of going down the stairs. Let me go. I don't want you to get hurt." I repeated.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:39 pm

"I'm not going to get hurt, and you are not perfectly capable of going down the stairs. Or need I remind you that you have a broken foot." He told her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Char:"Broken ankle and besides you have a sword gash down your back that will break open if you try to exert force using it." I said renewing my grip on the railing. (sorry bout yesterday... My computer is crazy and like turned off the internet...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm

"Lifting you ecerts not force because you are as light as a feather." He said, walking down the stairs with her hand on the rail.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Char: I pouted silently knowing that he wasn't going to put me down. "I am hardly light as a feather." I mumbled, I wasn't though. I blushed slightly but pushed it away knowing we were nearing the bottom the stairs and more struggle wouldn't accomplish anything.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Jack reached the bottom of the stairs, and carried her to dining room, and sat her in a chair. "See not that bad." He said. "I'll be right back."
He went to the bathroom, and stripped his shirt off, his back was bleeding, he cussed, as a servant came, and helped him clean it up. "Merci, Marie." He said, as he buttoned his shirt back up. "I'm back."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Char: I raised an eyebrow as I watched Marie walk by with a few bloodied towels. I tapped my good foot and watched him back in the room with a half smirky half pityiful look. "Told you, didn't I? I said, Jack I can go down the stairs you'll hurt yourself." I sang out for him to hear hoping each word bit in a little.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

"I did not hurt my self, and those towels could have been for anything." Jack told her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Char: "Even when the maid walks out of the same room as you and you thank her? Even then?" I say letting my voice grow a bit condescending.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:01 pm

"Yes, even then." Jack said, sitting down the table, re-rolling the sleeves of his shirt."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

(sorry had to do a computer switch)
Char: I rolled my eyes and looked into the kitchen where the chef had started cooking. Another few minutes and I could eat, I sighed as the delicious aromas filled my nose. "Going to be stubborn? Sure, fine lets just say that wasn't your blood and I wasn't right." I said putting air quotes around the 'wasn't 's'.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"I can handle that." he told her. He was stubborn, but that wouldn't stop him. It was a little cut on his back, that he wasn't going to let get in his way.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Char: "I bet you can 'handle' alot of things." I mumbled internally doing air quotes around the sentence, why did he have to be so stubborn? I turned my head to him dramatically with a smile on my face, an evil smile at that. "If you are soo well then why don't you go out and ride, if theres one tiny ounce of blood on you from your injury you have to admit I was right, loudly." I said smirking, I didn't spent eight years voulenteering at a hospitol without knowing a thing or two about injuries.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 pm

He gave her an equally evil grin. "Then you have to go with me, and we will see how magnificently healed that ankle is of yours." He places his chin on his hand, and looked at her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Char:I winked at him. "That we shall." I pushed my chair away and got up on one foot and gingerly started to hop to the stables. I threw a look back at him with a mock surprised look. "What, aren't you coming?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Jack praised god he was wearing a red shirt. But in the back of his mind he knew he was going to be killed today. Or hurt even worse. He followed Charlotte to the stables, and went to his beloved horse. He passed a wall of ribbons that was put up before his mom banned him from competitive riding. He still did it however.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Char: I looked at him a bit uneasy while going to my sweet mare. "Still up for this?" I really hoped his stupid masculine pride would lose for once so I didn't have to admit my weakness, I hated to do that.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 pm

"Oh yes." He said, already atop his grey horse. He had been hurt worse, and still road, this would be okay. He could do this, he was just worried about her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Char: I frowed thinking about how I could get on the horse with only on foot, then I sighed, I had to resort to the baby steps. I hopped to the steps and whistled for my mare, she trotted over dutifully. I swung my bad leg over her and pulled myself on wince slightly. "Ready?" I asked dreading the ride.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

"Yep." He said, "You can choose where we go." He smirked. She would be loosing this bet in no time.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 pm

CHar: I kicked the horse carefully into a canter, fastest among the gaits and the smoothest aside from a walk. I rode the horse into the little orchard letting a tear come out my eye from the pain. I held it in though, I wasn't going to let him get the better of me.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Jack followed her and came beside her his horse cantering. "How are you feeling?" he asked, he kept his posture correct, so as not to disturb his back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Char: I forced a smile. "Oh perfectly wonderful and you?" I asked. He looked a bit pained, I knew it was dark of me but I couldn't help wish he'd have to stop so I didn't have to admit I was weak. It was good for a man to say it but a woman never got a chance to shine with every one already assuming she's weak.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next