Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Rupert met Charlotte at the stables, and took her into the house.

Jack however was finishing the men off. He came back to the house, a few scratches on his face, and a deep cut across his arm, and one across his stomach.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 22 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Nicole was out and about in the house for te first time in days when jack came in. "What happened to you?" she inqired.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

"Some nasty people." Jack replied.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 am

The teen looked puzzled. "Who would want to hurt you?" In her eyes, her big brother was the best person and whoever would dislike him was crazy.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 am

"It's nothing." Jack reassured her. He then went looking for his seventeen year old brother.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 am

Nicole continued rumaging through the boos for a new read and finally gave up, retreating back to her room.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 am

"Rupe, I need your help." Jack said.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked.

"Just help me clean the cuts Rupe." jack told him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:18 am

Nobody knpew what lurked behind the priate girl's door. Nobody, not evern her parents, had ever bothered to try and look. Only she knew it's secrets.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 pm

CHar: I laid limply on the couch and let my face grow numb from the ice, my whole body hurt. Stupid kidnappers, why couldn't they be just a smidge bit nicer? But no, they have to be big mean macho guys.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Jack stumbled into the room where Charlotte was. He cursed in his mind, but didn't go anywhere.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Char: I looked up to see Jack and let my eyes grow wide. I took off the ice bags and went up to him and started checking his injuries, well I hopped over to him. My stupid ankle was splited.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

"Charlotte, I'm fine, go lay down please." Jack said picking her up, and setting her on the couch again.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Char: I got up again and hopped back and resumed checking his injuries. Nothing life threatening but a few nasty bruises and a few cuts. I ignored my ankle that began to throb again and put an icepack to his cheek with a wince. "I refuse to be told what to do." I said indignatly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Jack picked her up, and set her on the couch. "I'll be fine. But really should rest your ankle."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Char: I got up for a third time and put the ice pack back on his forehead. "Try all you want but I will not follow orders. I can survive my ankle." I hid my grimace with a wavering smile.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Jack grabbed the icepack with one hand, and picked her up with the other. "I'm telling you to rest not to order you around but because I care about you."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Char: I blushed, he said he cared for me. No one but my little sister had ever said anything close to that. "Really?" I asked softly.

gtg
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 am

(bye)

Jack nodded, "yeah." He could not believe what he was saying.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Char: I looked down then back up at him. "I care about you too." I said quietly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:02 am

Jack smiled, and wiped some blood off that was trickling down his forehead. "I think I'll go clean these cuts now. Make the blood stop, you know so I don..." with that he collapsed blood loss was far to much, well no one saw the gaping incision on his back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Char: I gasped and screamed for the servents to come. I tore his shirt off and stared at his huge gaping cut, with a little shiver I became a little army seargent. I shouted for what I needed and began to work on him, I silently thanked my mother for forcing me to work at the little hospitol in town. I carefully sat back, minding my ankle, and tried to calm my shaking hands waiting for the doctor to come, I, having done all I could, felt useless. With one last shuddering breath I saw the doctor come in and examine him. The servents had placed him on his bed. With the assumtion from the doctor that I'd be sleeping with him, because I was his 'wife', thud able to check on him over the night, the doctor left.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Jack woke up uneasily, and tried to scoot himself up. He saw Charlotte, "What are you doing?" he asked, more concerned for her than himself.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Char: I bolted upright in the chair and winced at the sudden jarring of my ankle. "Taking care of you, what do you think? Not many people can survive a deep wound like you did." I said smugly knowing it was my quick atcions that saved him, I could have all the pride I wanted. I deserved it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:28 pm

"Thank you." He said. He knew he was trying to make it so that she wasn't kidnapped again, no need to bring it up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Char: "I won't ask how it happened because I probably don't want to know the answer so I'll make a compromise. How are you feeling?" I patted out my dirty dress, I having no time to change from the time I was kidnapped until now. I felt my stomach turn a bit when I found a few bloodstains those of which weren't mine.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 pm

"I'm fine." He lied wincing from pain. "How are you feeling?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next