Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by bookcrazI Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Char: I didn't expect him to stop sqirming, an over estimation that made me fall right into his lap. I was stunned for a moment before blushing.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 21 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:56 pm

"Well um..." Jack stuttered, lifting her off his lap. "I'm going to go riding now, if that's okay.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Char: "Thats fine..." I said awkwardly. I hustled back to my room before he could say anything else and started to put on a maroon dress.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Jack sighed, and put on his riding boots, and made his way to the stables. He went to his precious horse, and gave him a carrot.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Char: I sighed, there was nothing to do around here alone. Thats when the best idea hit me; I would go shopping. I grabbed my money allowance that I had been getting since that dreadful night that I married Jack, not the marrying jack part, the part where I was forced into it. I went to the coach grinning ear to ear and went in search of suitable shops.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 pm

(sorry i was writing this... http://pfieffs.blogspot.com/2010/11/history-behind-my-historical-fiction.html )

Jack, pet the horses head gently, and went to the tack room to get the saddle, and what not.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 pm

(I'm currently writing my english midterm essay....I hate essays.....>Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Char: I came out of the dress shop, my purchases ready to be sent to the...my house. I turned the corner only to have a hand grab me and pull me into an alley.
"If I be you I wouldn't scream." A low gravely voice growled. I felt his hands on my body and I shrieked anywhere. At an instant his blade was pressed to my neck.
" Fine, be that way, I'll let boss take care of yous.." A sudden pain hit me in the back of my neck and I passed out.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Rupert came running to Jack after a while. "Jack, no one can find Charlette, and I think it might be them." He said gravely.

Jack's face drained of color, it was like looking at snow, but not feeling all happy because of Christmas. "I'll be back." he told his brother.

Jack saddled his hores, and rode, hoping to find her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Char: I struggled against the rope, I was so stupidly small! The rough rope bit into my wrists and the drafty room didn't help. The men just sat playing cards in the corner of the room, laughing and drinking.
A young frightened boy ran in and all the men looked up. The largest man, who could be compared to a giant boar, stood up and handed the boy a large envelope. After a hushed conversation the boy ran out. I tried to call him back, to help me but the stupid gag muffled my voice, it also tasted dreadful.

"That would be your randsom note, miss. Don't worry though, if you behave and they pay the randsom you'll be set free...mostly alive." He laughed out. He was dressed surprisingly nice in a black suit, so was all his cohorts. All elegantly dressed but all had terrible manners.

I gave them all death glares that made them shudder and complain, I face a few slaps but nothing penetrated my vicious glare. I let all my energy go into it, it was the only thing I could do.

"Shes puttin' a curse on me, the witch! Boss make 'er stop!" A man broke down whimpering. I could of almost grinned aside from the bloody gag in my mouth. My cheek was swollen too so smiling would've hurt not to the mention the metallic taste in my mouth ment bloody teeth, not a pretty picture.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Evan stopped by his house, grabbing the sword from his room, that had previously hit him in the head. He buckled it on, and rode to a place, he rather not be seen.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Char: After at least twenty minutes of glaring they took the gag off and I leaned back in the chair. The boredom was excrusiating, the men would surely put the gag on again and knock me out if I proceeded to glare at them. I started to sign, softly at first then loudly. I sang all the songs I knew, the men actually didn't care.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Evan tied up his horse, and walked down a street, and pounded on a door, waiting for an answer.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Char: I heard a pounding on the stupid little wooden door and the large man got up to open it. I bet it was that messenger kid. I sang louder just to annoy him. THe man yelled at me to shut up but I didn't resulting in another punch to the face, I didn't care though. My face was numb now anyway.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Evan kicked the man in the private area. "Where is she!" He bellowed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Char: Jack? He's here? I could scarely believe it, was it another dream?
"Jack?" I called out hoarse from singing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:34 pm

"Charlette. Its me." Jack told her, looking at the men, if he needed to he would. He knew what he might have to do.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Char: I nodded happily. "Please untie me, my butt is numb." I said . I was in no mood to be polite or mannerly. "Each guy here has had no training of any kind for fighting and they're all weaklings." I said simply watching how they all cowered in a corner.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Evan looked at them, and quickly untied her, "My horse is at the front of the street." He said. "Run, their and ride him home, I'll meet you their in a bit."

He turned to the men, "You really think you could get away with kidnapping her?" he asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Char: I stood up shakily only to fall to the ground with a scream. Thats right they broke my ankle so I couldn't escape, how could I freaking forget? "You slimey bastards!" I shreiked getting up on one foot, "If you do anything else to stop us I swear to god I will come back here and rip your balls out. All of you." I was positively fuming. From the looks on thier faces I think they believed me. Hell, I even believed me. I was not polite little old Charlette, I was mad as hell don't care what anyone thinks Charlette.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Jack smirked. He then picked Charelette up. He flashed his sword. "Don't try anything funny." he said, and ran to his horse. He set her on it. He handed her the reigns.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Char: I held the reins and looked at him. "What are you going to do? Run?" I scoffed, my politness still in the dakr shadows of my mind.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm

"No." He stated, "I'm going to settle a few things." with that he slapped the horses rump, and it sped off.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Char: I squealed and held tightly to the riensbiting my lip against the pain of my ankle. The numbness was gone now all that was left was pain. Once reachings my, the, house I crawled in and let the sevents take it from thier.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Name: Nicole Rousseau
House:Rousseau
status: Younger sister to the guy getting married. Isn't heard from much until now because she's usually in her room reading.
Brief background: (mom and dad's names ect.).Adelaide Rousseau and Phillipe Rousseau.

She has black hair and eyes and is very pretty.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Rupert met Charlotte at the stables, and took her into the house.

Jack however was finishing the men off. He came back to the house, a few scratches on his face, and a deep cut across his arm, and one across his stomach.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next