Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : "its tonight" i said, my voice taking on a softer tone. I honesty thought matt liked balls, if i had known he didn't i would have canceled...i'm sure i still can..."Matt, it's okay. We don't have to go" slowly i threw on a gentle smile. "Anyway, we have to teach Noah how to be a proper young woman...so we should probably just focus on that''

Matt: "Wait wait wait... I didn't say I didn't want to go...It just...snuck up on me is all..." I pushed myself up off the couch and cleared my throat.
"So what was it you said about us hosting it?"

Shadows

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 17 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Noah : i frowned a little, rounding the corner of the house and overhearing the last part of what seemed like another Henry-rant. "I really do wish you would just let that boy thing go.

Henry : "hmm? you heard that?" i asked Noah calmly and then turned back to Matt. "We're just going to stand at the back of the room and make sure everyone's comfortable. There also be a grand prize for the best female dancer."

Noah : did he just snub me? i felt my cheeks turn hot. I thought he was supposed to be the nice one! I held in my sigh and swallowed my irritation before moving back towards the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Noah : i frowned a little, rounding the corner of the house and overhearing the last part of what seemed like another Henry-rant. "I really do wish you would just let that boy thing go.

Henry : "hmm? you heard that?" i asked Noah calmly and then turned back to Matt. "We're just going to stand at the back of the room and make sure everyone's comfortable. There also be a grand prize for the best female dancer."

Noah : did he just snub me? i felt my cheeks turn hot. I thought he was supposed to be the nice one! I held in my sigh and swallowed my irritation before moving back towards the kitchen.

Matt: I shrugged away the rest of the panic. As long as it was just that.
"That's good, so when is the ball?"
I leaned a little to the side, Noah seemed to be somewhat pissed when she huffed off. I let out a tired sigh and leaned back to center. I never did understand women that well.
"Is she gonna be ok?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Henry : "Tonight" i smiled again, looking at Noah as she left. that only made me smile more. "She really is something inst she? Since she won't normally act like a girl her age should i have decided that i will play the non caring brother type towards her until-" i turned back to Matt and my smile peeked into a full out grin. "-She falls in love with me too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : "Tonight" i smiled again, looking at Noah as she left. that only made me smile more. "She really is something inst she? Since she won't normally act like a girl her age should i have decided that i will play the non caring brother type towards her until-" i turned back to Matt and my smile peeked into a full out grin. "-She falls in love with me too"

Devious to say the least. I couldn't help grinning a little at his plan.
"You're such a casanova," I said with a wave of my hand. "So...the balls tonight." My tone was still relaxed, but sounded a little more stern.
"Do we need dates?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Henry : i grinned and hugged Matt again. pouting i asked "why must you be so serious all the time? Are you jealous that i may be in love with Noah now?" I teased. i could almost feel him roll his eyes at me although my cheek was firmly pressed to the side of his neck. "No we do not need dates but if you'd like to bring one you're free to do so. I'm free if you're thinking on asking me" i smiled.

please tell me if what ever Henry says to Matt or does to Matt bothers you >.< he really doesn't know the difference with loving people as lovers, family or friends so he just does what ever he fees like

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i grinned and hugged Matt again. pouting i asked "why must you be so serious all the time? Are you jealous that i may be in love with Noah now?" I teased. i could almost feel him roll his eyes at me although my cheek was firmly pressed to the side of his neck. "No we do not need dates but if you'd like to bring one you're free to do so. I'm free if you're thinking on asking me" i smiled.

please tell me if what ever Henry says to Matt or does to Matt bothers you >.< he really doesn't know the difference with loving people as lovers, family or friends so he just does what ever he fees like

Just as long as you don't make him gay (no lip on lip kissing). and I'll be fine.

Oh Henry, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep myself from smiling whenever he got all huggy...The boy seemed so naive at times...Unaware of how his gestures would appear to other people...but I didn't care...but how he ever managed to get this far in life I'll never know.

"Only if you're offering." I teased back.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Don't worry Henry's not kissing anyone at all for a very very very long time >.< well he will on the cheek but i promise it won't be matt

Henry : "Too bad i am flying solo tonight" I grinned, letting go and checking my watch. "We have about three hours until the ball starts. Do you think you can help me convince Noah to wear another dress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Don't worry Henry's not kissing anyone at all for a very very very long time >.< well he will on the cheek but i promise it won't be matt

Henry : "Too bad i am flying solo tonight" I grinned, letting go and checking my watch. "We have about three hours until the ball starts. Do you think you can help me convince Noah to wear another dress?"

Matt: I skuffed the carpet with the bottom of my shoe and sent Henry a confident smile.
"Of course, I am your wing man, after all."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:46 pm

"and my lover on Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays. But not Sundays and you know why" i grinned, making my way past the french styled doors of the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 10:48 pm

(OOC: Whooo guess whos back!)
Chase:

I let myself in, feeling slightly woozy. Ah, Henry would be pissed at me for ditching during the opening day. The party was amazing though, I had to admit. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Awkwardly, I joined them, my eyes all facing their backs. I was already imagining the hilarious response they would give me. However, I was already dressed in a stylish Tux for the ball, so they couldn't dock me too hard. I tried, at least.

"Yo."
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Sykora wrote:(OOC: Whooo guess whos back!)
Chase:

I let myself in, feeling slightly woozy. Ah, Henry would be pissed at me for ditching during the opening day. The party was amazing though, I had to admit. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Awkwardly, I joined them, my eyes all facing their backs. I was already imagining the hilarious response they would give me. However, I was already dressed in a stylish Tux for the ball, so they couldn't dock me too hard. I tried, at least.

"Yo."
I dun kno who you is >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm

yay youre back! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 pm

OKRAY!
Should Matt know him or should they be new to each other?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh! Chase you're back." i glanced at what he was wearing up and down and almost doubled over in laughter. "w-what are you wearing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 pm

they all know each other guys o-o just some people know each other for a longer time then others

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:they all know each other guys o-o just some people know each other for a longer time then others

I know, but it's just hard to introduce someone new who you don't even know -.-

Here's matt's bio btw.
https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/random-f17/good-evening-gentleman-s-club-3-t23-195.htm
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 pm

o-o ah....otay... gomen v.v.......-little voice-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:o-o ah....otay... gomen v.v.......-little voice-

...did I just do something wrong...>.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Dimitri : Possibly, yes .___.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

hes just joking >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:hes just joking >.<

Oh good. had me worried for a sec >.>

I just ment that it's hard to be familiar with another character you know nothing about >.<
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 pm

i know gomen >.< anyway don't listen to dimi hes a bad over protective oppa
i dont know where we left off anymore
nii shadows kun are you in high school or in college o-o chu dun has to answer either of those questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i know gomen >.< anyway don't listen to dimi hes a bad over protective oppa
i dont know where we left off anymore
nii shadows kun are you in high school or in college o-o chu dun has to answer either of those questions

In the middle ^^

Chase just came in and we're waiting for a response >.>...and I dunno how matt should greet him
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 11:08 pm

o-o in the middle? -thinks about it- does that mean youre in middle school or youre just about to leave one place to get to the other?

and you can just make it up o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next