Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Noah : "ah wait Cha-"
"Yes, you do that Mr. (insert chase's last name here :3! )" Mr. William Dawson said, interrupting Noah who had her hand out reached to take hold of Chase's arm before he left her alone with the stranger.
"Miss Salamanca, I'd like to introduce myself." The blond man said, still smiling at Noah. Noah felt her stomach do a flip, all she wanted to do was get over to where Henry was. "I'm Henry's father." The man said to Noah's surprise although she should have figured it out. They had the same hair and eye color..except that Henry's attitude and facial expression were far more pleasing and well natured than his fathers. "I've heard a lot about you Miss Salamanca" The man continued.
The nervousness never faded. "I'm sorry Mr. Dawson but i have to go-"
"i know about your little secret..."
Noah gasped, the man nodded and continued past the people until he stop still in ear shot. "I'll talk to you another time...but please don't get too close to my son or either of his friends...girls...like you... well.... i just don't want my familys named ruined because of a poor brat with out a green card.." with that said, the man left.

(evil >.< )

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 26 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 8:38 pm

(OOC: His last name is Drewman. So uncreative, rofl.)

Chase:
I started walking towards Henry, my hands in the pockets of my black tuxedo pants. Hm, I didn't like the look of Henry's father then, and I didn't like him now. The fact that he has deprived me of a dance to my favorite song made him even more unlikeable.

"Henry your dad ruins things."

I looked at the cups unhappily, and grabbed another. Downing it in one gulp. I then watched Henry worriedly, wondering how many drinks he had.
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Henry : i smirked, "who does like my father? honestly...hes a pompous, idiot womanizer....he's probably trying to get some poor little slut here to sleep with him now" i rolled my eyes and downed my last drink for the night. I wasn't thirsty anymore and i felt much more alive than i had in a very long time. I didn't know where my father was or if he was coming back. Pfft, the old fart could keel over right now, for all i cared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Chase:
I choked and sputtered, laughing all too hard at what Henry had said. Had Henry just said "slut?" Hahahaha. I think I need to slip alcohol into his drinks more often.

"Hey are you saying that if your a pompous idiot and womanizer that it's a bad thing? That cuts deep man, that cuts deep."

I joked,

"Plus I really wouldn't want to call your "daughter" a slut. Since, well, she was talking to him last. Though, I doubt she knew who he was."
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm

(OOC: Ah, I'm going to get off for an hour or so. I have "Howls Moving Castle" to read! Very Happy)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Henry : i was watching the last of the guests leave the room. it was almost mind night but There was still a clump of people right in the middle of the dance floor. "Daughter? What the fuck are you talking about , chase?" I asked, crossing my arms and winking at one the girls walking out of the room with her twin.

(henry + liquor = bad boy? @.@ sorry for the swearing >.< )[i]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Sykora wrote:(OOC: Ah, I'm going to get off for an hour or so. I have "Howls Moving Castle" to read! Very Happy)

oh have fun :3! i'm gonna go watch an anime i promised i would about a week ago lol. ill just keep this page open though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 8:51 pm

(OOC: Bwahaha, you don't have to worry about swearing, I mean.....look at Chase, he swears 24/7. I'm afraid that I'm all too comfortable with it!)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 9:12 pm

true true >.< hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Well if anyone comes bk on )
Noah : h-how did he know?....i was suddenly starting to hyperventilate. It was much to closed up here in the ball room and there were way too many people.... But...how did his father know? I had never felt so helpless before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 pm

After missing so much, I have suddenly developed a hate for road trips >.>
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

awww v-chan! how was the trip :3? and dont worry you didnt miss that much. The guys are just at the x-mas ball and noah just had a run in with henry's dad who knows she has no papers. Henry is drunk @.@

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 26, 2010 9:51 pm

osh o-o

Let's just say Jake had to find his suit XD

Jake: I found. Thank the god damned lord, I found my suit. I pulled it on and put and combed my hair, finishing of with a black silk tie. I looked in the mirror a second before undoing the first button of my shirt. I grinned showing of my perfect teeth and jumped into a limo, arriving at the ball. I walked in to a drunken Henry. Wonderful. I wonder where Noah is...?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Noah : I had to force myself from panicking. I could feel my chest tightening and my breath getting farther and farther away from me. When no one was looking i stole up the stairs, hoping that i could see everyone from the balcony. My gold and creme dress smoothly slipped along the stairs as i finally arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

(OOC: Baaaack! I read too much already. I started the book today and have like.....1 chapter left to go!)

Chase:

I laughed at Henry.
I then saw Jake walking through the door and raised my glass, smiling at him. It was a bit late for him to be arriving, but there was still a nice group of people around. And.....where had Noah gone? She owed me a dance.

Turning around I emptied the rest of my glass in a plant pot. I was feeling a bit overly intoxicated at this point, which was weird for me. I didn't get overly drunk easily.

"What kept you Jake? Eh man?"
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

(wow you're a fast reader o-o! )

"Noah, calm down. It's okay, nothing bad will happen. Just breath in slowly and breath out slowly, k?" Drake was saying over the phone while i sat crouched down behind the very top of the tree behind the balcony rail.
"okay" i said, my breathing still choppy.
"You're probably going to have to run home alright? What time is it over there, I know your contacts and hair will stay that way until midnight"
"it's almost midnight" i sighed, staring up into the clock and then into the crowd.
"Crap," drake muttered, "Well you better get going. I click off. Bye bye sis good luck" He said and then i heard the call drop.
Sighing i stood up and was greeted by something horrifying.
"Henry!" i gasped, running towards the edge of the balcony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Chase:

I groaned, the world was spinning. Eh, it was time for me to go......lay down. And I certainly couldn't do that in the middle of the damn ball. Hissing through my teeth I stood and wobbled forward, looking back once at Henry and Jake.

"Yo, I'm going to go upstairs and find a couch or something. My head hurts like hell."

I didn't want to admit that I was overly drunk, though I am sure they already knew. With a wave of one hand I left, and went up the stairs. I think I even passed Noah, I couldn't be sure. I was having enough trouble trying to just focus on the floor in front of me.

I turned into a room and shut the door. Damn, it was a bathroom. Without locking it (but closing the door) I slumped down and leaned against the far wall, near the toilet, and let out a long drawn out sigh.

I hadn't got this drunk in a long time.
Henry would be pissed. Mainly because I had almost dropped the bad habit of being a lowlife drunk. I don't think I would be able to go back after this.

I slumped and put my hands on my forehead. What I would give for a soft couch or bed right about now.

(OOC: Long post is looooong! Also, if something bad is happening to Henry, Chase probably won't even notice it. He is WAY too thrashed! xD *scolds Chase*)

Last edited by Sykora on Wed May 26, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 10:44 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I read fast if I really like the book!)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Henry : when Chase left to go talk to jake i took it upon myself to finally hang the x-mas star on the tree. Of course all the guests were gone by then so i could just show the guys what the tree looked like...although, i had hoped it would be noah putting the tree on the star....or was it the star on the tree?...regardless she was family to us now...
I reached up and took hold of the top of the tree tip, my feet on the thin railing.
"Henry!" i heard a girl scream by me and i finally felt my balance slip for one very long moment. I gasped too but in the next moment i felt a hand pull me to the floor.
i groaned and rubbed my head, i couldn't see straight and my hearing was shot but i could make out the outline and small beautiful features of a girl.
"Henry what were you thinking? you could have killed yourself!" the girl said, her pretty pink mouth angry but her eyes streaming with tears.
i frowned " i didn't mean to.... i'm sorry" my voice sounded so small....
the girl shook her head and then leaned close to hug me before standing.
the clock rang behind her and she gasped, i struggled to get up right.
"I have to go" she said, already pulling away. I shook my head quickly and tried reaching for her but it only made her trip a bit down the stairs and lose a glass looking heal.
"hey wait!" i called but she was already gone.

(ahhahahaha lol x3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm

(OOC: Bwahaha Henry is cute when he's drunk xD Also, CINDERELLAAAAA)

Chase:
I looked up and scowled, what was going on? I swear I heard somebody shout Henry's name. Maybe I was just imagining things.

Suddenly I felt even worse and dragged myself over the toilet to puke. Aw MAN I really hated when that happened. Why, why did I have to get......
Oh hey look, money.
I stared at the quarter that I saw laying on the ground and picked it up. Loosers weepers.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 10:53 pm

(yup :3 lol )

Henry : I was drunk...that was it.... and since i was drunk i lost the chance of meeting the angel who saved my life... the princess who's name i didn't know ...the girl who was different than any other girl i had ever met in my life... I frowned, holding the glass slipper and walking down to the bathroom to clean my face. Instead of finding the room alone, i found Chase. "oh...you're in trouble" i pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Chase:

I looked up, and winced. I probably looked horrible, and Henry seemed to know all about what had happened.

"In trouble for what?"

I tried to sound innocent, but I probably slurred my words. I groaned once more, trying not to heave again. I would need some serious advil in the morning.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Henry : i sighed and went forth to wrap my arm around his shoulder to lift him up and out of the bathroom and to the front door. I stole one last glance at the tree, sad that the star was.... was there. I didn't put the star up there, so , who did?
i tried not to think of it and regarded Chase as Allen helped him into the limo again. "Since i've never had a hang over before i do expect you to repent by being my servant in the morning and nursing it for me" i teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Chase:
"That'l be a first."

I said, mumbling as I was helped into the limo. Usually Henry was the one to fix me up when I had horrible hangovers. I guess I deserved it.

"Eternal servitude. Got it."

I blinked, wondering why the limo was so dark. How late was it? I must have drank so much that time just flew by. Or rather, I was already starting to forget things.

I guess your wondering why I drink in the first place. For one, it's a confidence booster. But heck, that's not exactly why I drink. Life's a bitch, man. And I drink to get my mind off of things. I mean, you drink when your lonely, right? Well I'm one lonely bastard. I could have girls hanging off my arms in every direction and still be lonely. It's like a damn curse.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Henry : we arrived at the house in no time at all. I smiled at the guys as i opened the door. "Merry Christmas gentlemen" i said, throwing the doors open. What i didn't really expect was Noah in her Pj's waiting under the tree for us. When she saw us she blinked, put her hand behind her head and chuckled. "Welcome home everyone" I stared down at her hands, she was placing a cookie dish by the tree.

(x-mas in the summer! :3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm

(OOC: Yes! Christmas is best when it's done in the summer! x3)

Chase:
I wobbled forward ignoring everything and fell on the couch. Urrrrg, I really wish I could take this suit off. Without a care in the world I took off the top coat and shirt, leaving my bare chest exposed. I left my pants on because I didn't want to be too open. I just needed some damn air. Plus, I had an amazing ab-packed chest with muscled arms. I didn't need a shirt. I looked better without one.

I looked over at the tree and reminded myself that I needed to ask Noah what to get Henry. I would do that.....later. I wasn't exactly fit to go shopping at the moment.

I held myself from throwing up and looked around for water. I just laid there distressed. I refused to stand up and get it on my own.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next