Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 pm

haha never underestimate the gaby! lol
well i have to get to bed now :3 i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow full of crying and hugging and sniffling! oh the last day of senior year.
oh well lol
goodnight matt-oppa i hope i see you tomorrow, stay safe :3!~

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 25 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:haha never underestimate the gaby! lol
well i have to get to bed now :3 i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow full of crying and hugging and sniffling! oh the last day of senior year.
oh well lol
goodnight matt-oppa i hope i see you tomorrow, stay safe :3!~

You too!
And don't forget to bring tissues!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 4:18 pm

*sobs* i miss them already guys v.v aww....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 6:08 pm

(OOC: Alright, I'm just going to go ahead and say that Chase put liquor in all the cups already, behind the scenes, so we can get this party started, haha!)
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 6:11 pm

oh good idea lol x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Henry : i survived the table for something cold to drink. My throat was aching and i couldn't tell if it was from thirst or from the quivering feeling in the pit of my stomach. Forcing myself to forget my father's words i picked up the first flute i saw and took it down like a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Chase:
I was grinning like an idiot. I had, despite my better thinking, put the last of my liquor into the glasses that were sitting out on the table. Nobody had even noticed, which made things all the better.

With a lady wrapped around my arm (she was a beautiful black haired girl, but not the one from before), I ventured over to Henry and saw him drinking in quite a fast fashion. Ah, his father must have arrived. He was always so nervous about his father. Hopefully the hidden alcohol would loosen him up a bit.

I put one arm on his shoulder,

"Having fun yet?"
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Henry : Chase, who had one arm around me and another around anther young lady grinned at me, asking if i was "Having fun yet?" For some reason my head was spinning a bit and the tip of my tongue burned. I decided to shoot down my third flute and then i answered. My grin suddenly back. "Yes,yes i am"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey guys! what'd I miss?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

hi hi matt-oppa! and nothing really o-o chase spiked all the drinks and henry just had 3 of them
Noah just walked in , in a ball gown and make up but Henry hasnt seen her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Chase:

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched him drink. Ah, this would be all too fun. Still grinning I removed my arm from his shoulder and asked my lady to dance. We strode out to the dance floor as a wonderful song started playing, it was some sort of ballroom stuff. Oddly enough, I was an excellent ballroom dancer. Half my childhood had been spent taking lessons.....
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 7:32 pm

(OOC: Yep! That's all that's happened so faaaar! And man, Henry really likes those drinks! xD)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

(the first one burned the tip of his tongue so he thinks if he took another one it would make the burning go away- thats henry logic for chus x3 hehe )

Henry : i waved after the two. The ball room waltz i had planned earlier had started as i downed my fourth and groped my hand around for a chair to sit on. The lights seemed suddenly too bright and my nerves were acting up. But not in fear but...elation

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Soo.....what should I do now?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm

what ever chu want o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm

(OOC: Maybe say hello to Noah or Henry? Or maybe have one of the drinks Chase spiked? Haha.)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I...I really don't know >.>
umm...

Matt: At this point I just started wandering around. No one felt like talking...didn't really find anyone I wanted to dance with. So...I figured I'd get a drink...

(DUN DUN DUNNNNN)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm

nvm, i gtg guys, Sorry -.-
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm

(lmao x.x )

Noah : okay, well i had thought i saw the two but i guess i was wrong. I made my way through the throng of extravagantly dressed people in the hopes of finding someone i recognized. The slight train of the cream and gold dress i was wearing softly trailing behind me. I couldn't understand how people could just walk around like this, all the girls around me looked perfectly at ease with such heavy material hanging off their bodies. While i...well i tried to make the most of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Shadows wrote:nvm, i gtg guys, Sorry -.-

bye bye matt-oppa be safe! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 7:59 pm

(OOC: Aw, later!)

Chase:
I ended the dance with my lady by placing a kiss on her hand, acting like as much as a gentleman as I could be. (If that was even possible).
Dismissing her I started walking through the crowd, to see Noah looking utterly confused. She must have been looking for Henry, who.....at this point looked like he was downing more drinks.

Before letting her catch sight of him I briskly caught up to Noah and smiled, taking a little bow.

"Ah, you look dazzling tonight."

I grinned, my prize smile showing through. I felt like I needed another dance anyway, and I had to make up for my douche-baggery from earlier.

"Care to dance?"

I asked, placing my hand out as a gesture, hoping she would take it. I really did not want to go running around to find somebody to dance with as the song that started playing was one of my favorites. It was another ballroom type of song, with a bit of piano mixed in.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Noah : "oh, Chase, it's you," i said calmly, relived that i wouldn't have to go searching for someone else but i could have sworn i saw Henry..... wait did he just ask me to dance? "uh..um about that... i haven't danced anything close to a waltz since my cotillion...so ...i don't think i can" i smiled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Chase:
I looked over my shoulder at Henry, laughing. Ah shit, I would probably have to break him away from the drinks eventually. Had he ever got drunk before? Poor guy.

"Ah, sure you can. I promise to lead, if you will let me?"

I cocked my head sideways, almost pleading. the liquor was getting to me too, by now. I could almost feel it burning throughout my entire body. I promised myself not to get too lofty, but I guess that wasn't happening. Sometimes I think I'm a damn alcoholic.

"Please?"

I was grinning like a bastard.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Noah : i blinked, catching a whiff of something like...like alcohol. I moved a bit forward sniffing the air between us. "Chase" i said slowly, leaning back again. "A-are you drunk?" Just before he was able to answer i felt someone else's cold fingers come to tap on my bare shoulders. I turned around to meet an older gentleman, about forty, his blond hair slicked back and parted to one side and his old blue eyes sparkling in the lamplights. maybe if it was the whole not having my glasses thing..but i could have sworn the guy looked like Henry.
"Well, Hello Miss Salamanca... I'm so glad to meet you" The man said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Chase:
I frowned. Huh, was I acting drunk? Or was Henry's cologne not doing it's duty? Ah well.

"Not yet."

I tried not to give a disheartened whistle when I saw Henry's dad. I knew who he was, I had seen him around. He was not somebody I would want to talk to.

Or worse, be drunk around. He would throw me in jail, no doubt.

"Hey, thanks for the talk, I guess if you don't want to dance that's cool. I'm going to go......that way."

I pointed in the direction of Henry and gave a nervous smile before starting to turn around.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Noah : "ah wait Cha-"
"Yes, you do that Mr. (insert chase's last name here :3! )" Mr. William Dawson said, interrupting Noah who had her hand out reached to take hold of Chase's arm before he left her alone with the stranger.
"Miss Salamanca, I'd like to introduce myself." The blond man said, still smiling at Noah. Noah felt her stomach do a flip, all she wanted to do was get over to where Henry was. "I'm Henry's father." The man said to Noah's surprise although she should have figured it out. They had the same hair and eye color..except that Henry's attitude and facial expression were far more pleasing and well natured than his fathers. "I've heard a lot about you Miss Salamanca" The man continued.
The nervousness never faded. "I'm sorry Mr. Dawson but i have to go-"
"i know about your little secret..."
Noah gasped, the man nodded and continued past the people until he stop still in ear shot. "I'll talk to you another time...but please don't get too close to my son or either of his friends...girls...like you... well.... i just don't want my familys named ruined because of a poor brat with out a green card.." with that said, the man left.

(evil >.< )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next