Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

lol
Dimi : night ._.
night night unnie! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 14 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 11:07 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Devin: Finally, my face had started to feel, well, not normal, but better. Definitely better. Thank god. I cleared my throat, wincing as it stung. Not only was it burning my mouth, but being allergic to it, this meant that i wouldn't be able to talk normally for at least a week. Goodbye smooth vocals and hello to death metal extravaganza! I frowned, rubbing my neck. ouch.

Night lily, for reals this time v.v
The new guy's throat was starting to turn red and swell up a bit. It was funny when he didn't notice the hot stuff, but I didn't want the kid to die or anything.
Matt: "You okay over there?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"oh thats right" Henry said, a little surprised he hadn't thought of that before.
"if you want i can get them, i saw some in your kitchen" Noah offered, already rising from her seat. Henry, who was raised as a gentlemen by his grandmother knew to stand as she did. "You really don't have to, Noah. I can get them" He said, his voice softer again.
"un n-no, its alright" Noah smiled, she really wanted to get away from them for a moment.

Matt: "Umm...I can go if you-"
"NO!"
Matt: "Kay..."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

"woa woa" Henry knocked over his chair when he sped over to the guys. "what happened here?" he knew about their little rival but he never thought they would bring it under his own roof. Henry gave Matt a disproving look after giving Devin another glass of water. "You two are going to scare poor Noah" He hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 pm

this is the first time i ever got to write for such a hyper off guy o-o
>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"woa woa" Henry knocked over his chair when he sped over to the guys. "what happened here?" he knew about their little rival but he never thought they would bring it under his own roof. Henry gave Matt a disproving look after giving Devin another glass of water. "You two are going to scare poor Noah" He hissed.

It's not like I did anything to the sushi. The guy just didn't notice the wasabi. Not like Henry would believe me. Let's just say I had a reputation. All I could do was give him a simple half shrug and a look of mild suprise to show my ignorance of the guys alergy.
After a few minutes I got up from my seat, my hands pressed against the table top.
Matt: "Should I go get a nurse?"

(It's funny how they comunicate without talking. Like they have telepathy ^^)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Henry : i looked at Devin, he shook his head and coughed into a napkin. "No, not now at lest. But if it gets any worse You're taking him to the hospital"
With that said i sighed and went back to my seat, not sitting until Noah came back with the sticks on a silver tray. "sorry it took so long for me to find them but one of the maids sai- woa whats wrong with your face?" she asked, her eyes bewildered but stuck on Devin.

(maybe thats a bad thing o-o.....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 pm

osh oppa is having a hissy fit >.< aww night night mr matt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i looked at Devin, he shook his head and coughed into a napkin. "No, not now at lest. But if it gets any worse You're taking him to the hospital"
With that said i sighed and went back to my seat, not sitting until Noah came back with the sticks on a silver tray. "sorry it took so long for me to find them but one of the maids sai- woa whats wrong with your face?" she asked, her eyes bewildered but stuck on Devin.

(maybe thats a bad thing o-o.....)

(MAybe, but it's cool cause my brother and I have a similar sort of connection. We just know what the other is thinking.)

Matt: "Thank you...but I didn't mean to make you go up and get them, I was just thinking out loud..."
Now I felt like crap. I really didn't like making people do things for me, especially after guilting them into it...*Sigh* to late now. I kept my eyes down to my plate and took a pair of sticks. After a bit of fumbling with them in my fingers I managed to get a shoddy grip on them and pick up a piece of fish.
The fish made it a good two inches off the plate...before it fell out of my grip and back on to my plate.

Night Gabby!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 8:43 am

Gah! What happened? I missed so much!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Noah : "nah don't worry about it, it's okay" i said, fiddling around with the sticks until i finally just gave up and squired a piece of rice, avocado, fish and what i thought was probably seaweed. From the looks of it, no one really knew how to use the chop sticks very well either. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at how silly we all looked. Especially the new guy and Henry.

(they're eating dinner thats all :3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Talen: I sat, staring at my dinner. I wasn't much in the mood to eat. I had a feeling of unease about me, it was irritating. Instead, I watched everyone else eat in silence.

(thank you! ^-^)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm

hi! Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm

hi hi guys :3 how are chus?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:02 pm

i'm good ^^ got through the first round of math finals today and finished all my studying for tomorrow to finish it! Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 pm

osh yay :3 i ish glad for chu than unnie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Very Happy me too! whatchu been up to? end of school for you too?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:07 pm

ive been finishing some final work and trying to figure out dimi's new schedule :3 i graduate in about a week so i'm happy and scared ^-^ ill be one of the youngest graduates this year

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:13 pm

really? congrats! Very Happy i'm writing a short story now for this anthology collection for LA Knight on InkPop. it's supposed to be a fairy tale--but it's twisted up so that it's different. I took on Mulan ^^ my favorite.
i wouldn't call it a fairy tale though...i don't know. i mean, there was goldie locks....and cinderella...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm

yeah im doing the same with the little mermaid except i honestly dont know if i can finish it-i have alot to do before the end of the year. I already told LA K about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:25 pm

yeah, i know! me too-_-
i'm going to washington d.c
then i have to go to denver for a week [no computer to type]
then i'm back for three days
then i have to go to IMC [international music camp]

busy busy busy!!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 pm

o-o wow that is a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah. and now i have to go study for my science final! yaaaayy!
not.

but maybe i'll be on later! oh, and wish me good luck on the 5k i'm running tomorrow Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:30 pm

good luck have fun :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm

^^ bye Gabby
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu May 20, 2010 6:34 pm

the last post if anyone wants to continue while im away o-o

Noah : "nah don't worry about it, it's okay" i said, fiddling around with the sticks until i finally just gave up and squired a piece of rice, avocado, fish and what i thought was probably seaweed. From the looks of it, no one really knew how to use the chop sticks very well either. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at how silly we all looked. Especially the new guy and Henry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next