Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Henry : i had given up on looking for Noah only a minute ago before i heard Chase yelling for me from down the stairs. Sighing and retying my tie i made my way back down and nodded. "You can go get Allen to start the limo if you want" i said, seriously.

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 21 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Jake: I simply nodded. She was the only one who knew about the picture.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Chase:
I grimaced. Wait, who the hell was driving the limo? Not me I hope? I looked down at my suit and tie, suddenly realizing that it may have had been a bad idea. I took one more swig of the flash and screwed the lid back on, checking my teeth in the mirror with a flashy smile.

"Yessir."

I said, and walked out the door, slightly adjusting my tie as I did so. I looked far too classy for my own good.
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Noah : "alright" i said, taking careful precaution as i took hold of the picture. If i started running now i could probably get to my room and finish it up for him in about a night.

Henry : i didn't bother looking in the mirror. I just swept my finger through my hair and then threw on my blazer before heading back out into the night. i was suddenly in no mood for silly games...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Mon May 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Jake: I sighed. I would stay and wait for the picture. In other words, my first time attending the ball. "Thank you" I said, slowly regaining the strength in my voice. Elsie would be coming to school next year. This school. "Please don't tell the others. They don't know anything about my family" I said holding back a sigh. "I should get my tux on now"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

I stopped mid stride "y-you're welcome..but i don't understand. Why wouldn't you tell the others? i mean, i wont tell them i promise but everyone else seems so open..." I couldn't help picturing Henry's worried face when he asked me if i was really trully a reporter undercover....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Chase:

I was leaning against the limo (having already started it), and was still smoking away. Time seemed to be passing by way too slowly, and I couldn't help but feel like I had done something wrong.

Taking another drag I looked up and then breathed out. I almost laughed, because one who may have seen me would instantly think of me as drunk, with my head lolling backwards as I leaned against the metal. But heck, I didn't care, I was relaxed.

I twirled the keys around my index finger, waiting for the others to come.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Henry : i clicked the new cell phone my father sent me this morning shut and stopped before the limo side. "What are you doing with the keys? Give them to Allen." I said, gesturing to our limp driver who looked a bit scared of Chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Chase:
"Oh, right."

I laughed, I had totally forgotten about Allen. He had looked terribly frightened when I had shooed him out and started the limo myself. Well, Henry had told me to start the limo, so I had started the limo.

I tossed the keys through the window at Allen, before turning to Henry.

"Hey, dude, I'm sorry about, well, back there. I was just playing you know. I didn't mean any harm."

I gave him a lopsided smile before snuffing out my cigarette.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Henry : I waited for Allen to open the door for me before answering. "I don't even know what you're talking about".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Chase:
I turned to look at him seriously, before getting into the limo alongside him. Of course he knew what I was talking about. If I hadn't made such a scene when he had offered Noah as a date to Matt, the sour mood wouldn't have been awakened.
I coughed, and then grimaced.

"Hey, do you have any cologne? I smell dank."

Too many cigarettes and too much alcohol can do that to a person.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Henry : " i was wondering what smelled like a bar" i sighed, digging into the backside of the limo armrest where i kept some extra neccesities. I tossed him my colone and grabbed my cell again to text the rest of the guys. Then i took flipped through the contacts to send to apology texts to both matt and noah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Chase:
I caught it with one hand and unscrewed the top. Hm, I didn't really want to smell as distinguished as Henry, spicy was more my forte. But it was much better then smelling like something dead.

After putting some on, I handed it back to him and put my arms behind my head, smirking at Henry as I did so.

"You've been sighing a lot. What digs? It's not like you to be so down before a party."
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Henry : i pouted, leaning forward a bit. "I don't think Noah is happy with us..and matt.... i'm worried he may want to leave the group... i guess that makes me a bad father and husband doesnt it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Chase:
I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Noah's fine, she just needs to bust out of her shell a bit. Shes always far too nervous. And Matt? He just always has a stick up his ass. Your doing great, in fact I've been enjoying myself. That's saying something."

I wasn't too much of a nice guy, but when it came to Henry I felt I could be kind. Henry was the only one I didn't feel intimidated by, in fact I looked up to him. He certainly was a better man then me, in more ways then one. He would never hurt anyone on purpose. And, I mean, I hurt people all the time. I suppose it was just my nature.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Henry : my eyes grew large and round. "he has a what up his what?!" that would certainly ruin anyone's day! unless... no no NO! "we should probably call him a doctor. No wonder he didn't want to go to the ball"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Chase:
I chuckled and wagged my finger at him.

"Maybe you should check on it yourself. He would appreciate it. He's deathly afraid of doctors, I heard."

(OOC: Ahhhhh where is everyone else, they need to get on so the ball can start xD)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

( i know thats what i was thinking >.<~! )

Henry : i thought it over. "I don't know. That does sound a bit...personal... i don't think anyone would like that." And when did matt tell chase he didn't like doctors?...thinking of doctors reminded me that i had an appointment due with mother tomorrow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Chase:
Ah, I sometimes forgot how innocent and clueless Henry really was at times. I shook my head, dismissing the topic.

"Heeeey look at that. Champagne. Very classy!"

I tapped my finger against one of the bottles. Damn, I wasn't at drinking age yet, so I doubt the driver would let me have anything to do with the drinks.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Henry : "hmm what is that doing there?" I took thing the thing and rolled the window down to smash it on the side of the limo. When i turned back to Chase he looked horrified. i held up the broken bottle. "something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Chase:
I looked at him, totally astonished. That was good alcohol, agh!

"Henry, they put that in the ice chest so you can drink it if your over 21. It's a thing that they always put in limos. You haven't noticed it before?"

I looked through the window at the side of the limo and chuckled. Ah well, I guess I would be able to drink it now. I suppose Henry was doing me a favor, I shouldn't get to drunk tonight anyway.

"So. What exactly are we doing at this ball anyhow?"
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Sykora wrote:Chase:
I looked at him, totally astonished. That was good alcohol, agh!

"Henry, they put that in the ice chest so you can drink it if your over 21. It's a thing that they always put in limos. You haven't noticed it before?"

I looked through the window at the side of the limo and chuckled. Ah well, I guess I would be able to drink it now. I suppose Henry was doing me a favor, I shouldn't get to drunk tonight anyway.

"So. What exactly are we doing at this ball anyhow?"

(i miss my unnies theyve been gone for a while now o-o )
Henry : i finished sending Katlin another text. "oh i noticed but Matt ususally throws them out before anyone can get to it. Good idea. And we'll just be there to entertain the ladies and make sure everyone is having fun" i smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

(OOC: I know, I want her back too D:
Also, I'm going to stop posting until another person besides me and you post, so that our muse doesn't disappear, haha.)

Chase:
Ah, Matt. I should have known. He was always such a buzz kill.

"Entertain the ladies eh? I can do that."

Last edited by Sykora on Mon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 10:25 pm

good idea :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 pm

we kinda fail v.v

Henry : i nodded and waited anxiously for Noah's response. When i got nothing i groaned inwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 25, 2010 12:02 am

hi hi?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next